剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
每条信息结束都有这个
It's how every message ended.
《新百战天龙》前情提要
Previously on MacGyver...
但他们的身份依然是谜
But who they are remains a mystery.
他们自称法典会
They call themselves Codex.
这个组织存在的时间比我们最初认为的要长得多
They've been around a lot longer than we first thought.
还有什么能比
There's nothing more dangerous than people who do
打着正义的旗号♥行不义之事更危险呢
the wrong things for the right reasons.
告诉他
Tell him...
关于47号♥文件的事
about File 47.
47号♥文件
47...
会使世界陷入混乱
would plunge the world into chaos.
你觉得呢 要不要和你亲爱的姨妈一起吃顿早餐
What do you say? A little breakfast with your dear old aunt?
你为什么不愿意看清♥真♥♥相♥呢
Why do you refuse to see what is actually happening here?
-真♥相♥是什么 -你被动摇了
- And what is that? - You're compromised.
格温姨妈影响了你
Auntie Gwen got to you.
我要做些尝试
I'm gonna try something,
但那意味着赌上一切和每个我爱的人
but it means risking everything, everyone I love.
对不起
I'm sorry.
1990年 北加州
一个尚未被自♥拍♥荼毒的美好时代
别挡老娘的路
Get out of my way!
我们赶不到那儿了
We're not gonna make it.
你想得美 混♥蛋♥
God. Nice try, jackass!
格温 那可是专为老弱病残者上门送餐的车
Gwen, that was a Meals On Wheels.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
我有计划 你深呼吸放松就好
There is a plan in place. Just take a deep breath.
-好的 老大 -但如果我遭遇不测
- Okay, bossy. - But if something happens to me,
有些事你应该知道
there's something you should know.
我会把47号♥文件寄给一些在华盛顿的朋友
I'm gonna send File 47 to some friends in D.C.
你这是什么馊主意
Okay, that is a terrible plan.
它是对气候危机的复杂统计分♥析♥
It is a complex statistical analysis of the climate crisis.
这些不容置疑的科学证据能证明这颗星球正在消亡
Indisputable scientific proof that our planet is dying.
47号♥文件提出的计划是 通过清除大量人口
File 47 posits a plan to wipe out a considerable amount of the population
来让这颗星球回到正轨
in order to get the planet back on track.
-一个理论计划而已 -你不觉得这样有点危险吗
- A theoretical plan. - You don't think that's a little dangerous,
把这么一个计划交给政♥府♥的人
to put that in the hands of the government?
白纸黑字地给他们看 他们才可能会被吓得采取行动
Seeing it in print might scare them into action.
政客们只在乎权力
Politicians only care about power.
而你想赋予他们更大的权力 来扮演上帝
And you want to give 'em even more power to play God
来决定谁生谁死
and decide who lives and who dies.
我们已经知道了下一代人会继承怎样的地球
We've known what kind of planet the next generation is going to inherit. ?
我们必须得做点什么
We have to do something.
不好 不不不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no,
别别别别别
no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
天哪 我觉得你说得没错
Oh, God. You know what, I think you're right.
-我撑不到医院了 -该死的 埃丽
- We're not gonna make it to the hospital. - Damn it, Ellie.
-你总是不听我劝 -停车
- You never listen to me! - Pull over!
没事的 没事的 我们可以的
Okay, okay, okay. It's okay. We-we can do this.
我们可以的 咱俩加起来有五个博士学位呢
We-we can do this. We've got five PhDs between us.
是啊 我三个 你两个
Right. Well, I've got three, you've got two.
现在跟我争这个干什么
Okay, I don't see how that's important right now!
天哪
Oh-oh, God.
你好啊 小家伙
Hey there, little guy.
好了
All right.
准备好剪脐带了吗
Ready to cut the cord?
你能等一会儿吗
Can you wait just a minute?
我只是觉得一旦剪了脐带 他就会 漂走
I just feel like the second we do, he's gonna... float away.
你啊...
Aw, you...
你值得拥有这个世界
You deserve the world.
这个世界也值得拥有你
And the world deserves you.
看看咱们
Oh, look at us. ?
你们还没想好孩子的名字吗
So you don't have a name?
我们决定不了哪个好
We couldn't decide.
但我会给这孩子想个好名字的
But I'll-I'll think of something.
米申市牛排屋
100%安格斯牛肉
新百战天龙
第四季 第十三集
法典会地堡 如今
这里每个人都知道你的名字
我们有足够的食物来度过漫长的蛰伏期
We have enough food for a nice, long hibernation.
发电机不太好 但多亏了你们
Generator's not great, but, thanks to you,
我们不必担心电力的问题了
we don't have to worry about power.
什么叫多亏了我们
What do you mean, thanks to us?
你们带来了湿婆
You brought us Shiva.
剧透警告哦 湿婆并不只是个武器
Spoiler alert, not just a weapon.
湿婆还是一个神的名字 那家伙被称为毁灭者
It's also known as a god they call the Destroyer.
它也是一位和转世相关的女神的名字
It's also named after a goddess associated with reincarnation,
再生
rebirth.
为了重生 必先死去
In order to be born again, first, we have to die.
湿婆在这里
Shiva here's a...
可以被当成可再生能源
renewable power source.
失陪一下
Be right back.
你姨妈在宴会上一定很在行
Your aunt must be really great at dinner parties.
她觉得她在拯救世界
She thinks she's saving the world.
没错
Exactly.
你真的觉得我们能说服她放弃这个计划吗
Do you really think we can change her mind about this plan?
我们连计划的具体内容都不知道
We don't even know what the plan is.
我有种直觉
Yeah, I have a gut feeling about this. Just...
在她内心深处 还有人性残存
deep down somewhere, there's some humanity left.
残存在某处
Somewhere.
我明白
I get it.
你觉得你跟她 你跟你妈妈之间有联♥系♥
You feel connected to her, to your mom.
但你得保持清醒 小麦
But I need you to clear your head, Mac.
我们需要竭尽全力
We need to do everything we can
来找出他们到底在计划什么
to figure out what they're planning.
-你说得没错 -好的
- Yeah. You're absolutely right. - Okay.
但直到搞清楚计划之前
Until then,
我们都得装作是虔诚的信徒
we need to look like true believers.
没错
Right.
那看起来可不妙
That doesn't look good.
您作为阿尔忒弥斯可是声名远扬啊 戴维斯女士
Your reputation as Artemis precedes you, Ms. Davis.
这儿好多人都是你的粉丝
You've got a lot of fans around here.
你介意和我一同前往技术室看看吗
Would you mind accompanying me to our tech room?
我说过 我们俩是一揽子交易
Like I said, we're a package deal.
你和我还有其他事要处理
You and I have other business to attend to.
我们没得选
We don't have a choice.
好吧
Right.
那 等会儿见
I'll s-- I'll see you later.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - ?Okay.
你跟我来
You come with me.
我们要去哪
And where are we off to?
去见利兰
To meet Leland.
利兰是什么
What's a Leland?
当中情局试图杀我时 是他救了我一命
He's the man who saved my life when the CIA tried to kill me.
他花钱收买♥♥了他们 让他们宣称我已死亡
He paid 'em off, had 'em declare me dead.
他是谁
Who is he?
他就是法典会
He is Codex.
他是幕后的操盘者吗
The man behind the curtain?
其中之一
Among others.
他是个天才
He's a genius.
法典会未成立前 47号♥文件
Before Codex, File 47 was just theory
只是纸上的理论和数据
and statistics on paper.
而现在 它是能拯救世界的计划
Now it's a plan to save the world.
他帮我复活了这个计划
He helped me resurrect it.
他相信我
He believes in me.
现在...
And now...
他必须要相信你
he has to believe in you.
如果他不信呢
And if he doesn't?
罗曼
Roman,
是不是快到四点你的喂食时间了
isn't it about time for your 4 o'clock feeding?
我猜猜 他们往你笼子里扔了一只羊
Let me guess. They drop a live goat into your cage.
他跟我走就行了
I'll take it from here.
-不行 -利兰派你去整顿好队伍
- No, you won't. ?- Leland wants you to get your team ready.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表