剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
And...
谢谢
thank you.
所有人都去跟着加布里埃尔
I want all eyes on Gabriella.
那种程度的经济困难
That type of financial distress
使她成为完美的被♥操♥纵人选
makes her a perfect target for manipulation.
我们在贵宾区
We're in the VIP section.
我无法在不引人注目的情况下接近她
I can't get any closer without drawing attention.
看来她直接带我们找到了商人
Well, looks like she led us straight to The Merchant.
查到这家伙的身份了吗 马蒂
Got any sort of I.D. on this guy, Matty?
不 但他身边太多欧洲政要
No, but he's surrounded himself
都够填补联♥合♥国♥的空缺了
with enough European dignitaries to fill the U.N.
如果真是他 他很聪明
If it is him, he's smart.
我们不能在这里动手
We can't grab him there,
不然会引发国际事件
not without creating an international incident.
我很愿意尝试一下
Well, I'm game to give it a try.
泰勒 冷静
Taylor, cool it.
不管以什么名义逮捕他
You need better confirmation
我们都需要更多证据才行
if we're gonna arrest him on any sort of authority.
莱丽 我要听到他们的谈话内容
Riley, I need ears on that conversation.
马上去
I'm on it.
莱丽 音乐声太大了 再近点
Riley, we can't hear over the music. Get closer.
再靠近点的话
If you want me to get any closer,
我只能坐他大腿上了
I'll be sitting on his lap.
我用下你的麦 你拿给博兹
I need your mic. Hand it off to Bozer.
声音以声波形式传播
Sound travels in waves,
当声波碰到抛物面
and when those waves hit the sloped inner wall
或者是垃圾桶盖的倾斜内壁时
of a parabolic dish-- or a trash can lid--
它们会弹回一个聚集的位置
they'll bounce back to a focused position,
你就把麦放在这里
and that's where you put your mic.
行了 通讯设备上应该能听到了
All right, I got it. You should hear it on comms.
不管你想说什么
Whatever this is about,
现在的时间地点都不合适
this really isn't the right place or the right time.
什么事都晚点再说
We can discuss anything later...
不 我没想和你商量
No, it's not up for discussion.
我不干了
I'm done with this arrangement.
显然你现在情绪低落
Look, obviously, you're rather upset.
我建议你深呼吸一下
What I suggest you do is take a deep breath
想想生活中美好的事物
and think about good things,
比如阳光 小兔子
like sunshine and bunny rabbits
还有你的家人
and your family.
我就是在想着我的家人
I am thinking about my family.
我希望自己能回家堂堂正正地面对他们
I want to be able to go home and look them in the eyes.
一般我会让你再考虑一下 但是
Normally, I'd say let's sleep on it, but,
比赛马上开始了 你之前也答应过了
we've got a match coming up and you made a deal.
我很讨厌和人对质 让人压力...
I really hate confrontation. It really stresses...
我已经下定决心了
I've made my decision.
你居然会觉得自己有得选
Fascinating that you think you have a choice.
确认了 就是他
It's confirmed. He's our man.
训练赛的时候就拿下他
We'll take him during the scrimmage.
-所有人到位了吗 -已就位
- Everyone in position? - Affirmative.
她死了
She's dead.
商人走了 立刻拿下他
Merchant's on the move. You take him now.
看不到他
Can't see him.
他走了
He's gone.
不 不
No, no.
米兰安全屋
复查过体育场停车场的摄像头吗
Did you double-check the stadium parking structure cameras?
查过三次 没有发现
Triple-checked. Nothing.
商人消失了
The Merchant's in the wind.
不 我们只是没找准切入点
No, we just haven't figured out where to look yet.
拉斯 你上次好好睡觉是什么时候
Russ, when was the last time you had a good night's sleep?
1994年 在格拉纳达一次舒适的按♥摩♥后
1994, after a lovely massage in Granada.
莱丽 球队那边
Riley, did you get any contact
有没有关于加布里埃尔的消息
from the team about what happened to Gabriella?
没有 我查到了她被送去的医院
Nothing. I found the hospital where her body was taken,
但停尸房♥和急救记录都被抹去了
but the morgue and EMT records have been wiped clean.
法典会肯定在遮掩踪迹
Codex is certainly covering their tracks.
对 我检查了每一张照片
Yeah, I checked every photo I took.
也没有任何头绪
I've got no leads either.
我不知道他用的什么方法
I don't know how,
但一定是商人杀了她
but The Merchant killed her.
她只是想做对的事
She was just trying to do the right thing.
我不懂
I don't get it.
两天后就是决赛了
The Finals match is in two days.
商人需要加布里埃尔来输掉比赛
The Merchant needed Gabriella to throw the game.
他肯定会再找一名选手
Well, he'll just find another player.
那我们来给他减轻难度吧
Then let's make it easy for him.
他想找一个可贿赂的选手 我们就给他一个
If he wants a corruptible player, let's give him one.
我
Me.
我们做一场戏 让他认为可以收买♥♥我
We put on a show, make him think I'm corruptible,
安排一次见面
set a meeting.
他上钩的话
He takes the bait,
我们就拿下他
we take him down.
那我们要确保他不会拖戴西下水
Then we'd better make sure he doesn't take down Desi with him.
私人赌博俱乐部的邀请函
Invitations to the private gambling club
加布里埃尔也是在这里输得精光
where Gabriella lost all of her money.
你怎么拿到的
How did you swing that?
上流口音
You know, posh accent,
情感操纵 敲诈勒索
emotional manipulation, blackmail.
我也是这样娶到第一任妻子的
Same way I got my first wife.
多亏别♥墅♥大门口的监控摄像头
Thanks to security cameras at the villa gates,
我们知道在加布里埃尔输光钱之后
we know The Merchant sent a car for Gabriella
商人派了车来接她
after she hit bottom.
这计划对他来说真是不错
It's a nice little setup for him, actually.
招募绝望选手的一站式服务点
A one-stop shop for recruiting desperate players.
他肯定需要一个内应
He'll need a man on the inside, of course,
来帮他了解情况
to be his eyes and ears.
他应该会用俱乐部经理来担任这项工作
He'll probably use the club manager for that.
经理通知商人情况
The manager alerts The Merchant,
然后商人接近选手们
The Merchant then approaches the players
再亲切地告诉他们可以免去所有赌债
and graciously offers to erase all of their gambling debt
只要他们踢假球
in return for fixing matches.
戴西 既然你是诱饵
Desi, since you're the bait,
你就负责赌钱输钱
you'll be doing the gambling and losing,
就像加布里埃尔一样
just like Gabriella.
我们其他人就扮作赌徒
The rest of us can pose as gamblers
在赌桌上帮戴西
and help Desi out at the tables
确保所有人都知道她是个大输家
and make sure everybody knows that she's a big loser.
因为她要输钱
That-that that's she's losing.
我是这个意思
That's what I meant.
好 那还等什么 换衣服吧
All right, what are we waiting on? Let's get dressed.
一杯马提尼 摇匀 不要搅拌
Martini. Shaken, not stirred.
已婚人士既自以为是又讨人厌
Married people are smug and annoying,
但扮演新婚夫妇还是挺好玩
but it's kind of fun playing a newlywed.
我们还没聊过蜜月呢
You know, we never talked about our honeymoon.
我知道了 去加拿大的耶洛奈夫
I got it. Yellowknife, Canada.
对 谁去巴黎啊
Yeah. Who needs Paris? ?
那里有很棒的小木屋 你可以坐在里面
They have these amazing cabins where you can sit,
一边烤棉花糖
roast marshmallows,
一边看北极光
and watch the aurora borealis.
-听着真不错 -是的
- That sounds amazing. - ?It is.
北极光是太阳风引起磁层扰动的结果
It's a disturbance in the magnetosphere caused by solar wind.
你说的是烤棉花糖很不错
You were talking about the marshmallows.
-是的 -抱歉 说到太阳风我就激动
- Yeah. - ?Yeah, sorry. Solar wind gets me really excited.
这就是我嫁给你的原因
And that's why I married you.
有趣的是 我根本不赌博
Funny thing is, I don't really gamble.
我讨厌输钱
I hate losing money.
你输的是我的钱
Well, it is my money.
那我们去挥霍吧
Let's blow some cash.
出局 抱歉女士 你输了
Bust. I'm sorry, ma'am. You lose.
经理没上钩
Manager's not biting.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表