剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
*放下那把枪 宝贝*
*Lay that pistol down, babe*
*放下那把枪*
*Lay that pistol down*
*枪套啊...*
*Pistol Packin' Mama...*
把丙酮倒进玻璃胶囊
The acetone I'm pouring into this glass capsule
1944年10月
是我这项设计的关键
is the key to my design,
那时室内吸烟还是合法的
这是三步化学机械连锁反应的关键
the linchpin to a three-step, chemical-mechanical chain reaction.
利用这个 我和我的同事们
Using this, my colleagues and I have been able
得以实现诸位要求的撞针松开
to achieve the one hour delay between payload deployment
和诱饵释放之间的一小时延迟
and the firing pin release that you gentlemen rquested.
那你报告中提及的失败怎么办
What of the, failures mentioned in your report?
我们已经把保险丝的失败率降到了大约10%
We have cut the fuse's fail rate down to approximately ten percent.
完美
Perfect.
我们可以改建一家汽车厂
There's an automobile factory we can convert
以便立刻投入生产
to put this into production immediately.
干得漂亮 图特曼博士
Excellent work, Dr. Tutelman.
丙酮
各位
Gentlemen.
干嘛拉着脸
Hey, why the long face?
你的这些想法可以让我们赢得这场战争
You know, it's ideas like yours that are gonna help us win this war.
你有没有停下来想过代价
You ever stop to think about the cost?
我成为科学家
I didn't become a scientist
不是为了更好地杀人 你呢
to dream up clever ways to kill people. You?
再见 阿道夫[希♥特♥勒♥]
新百战天龙
第四季 第四集
超酷的 不是吗
Super cool, right?
落蛋实验
The egg drop experiment
是为了减少一种叫"冲击力"的东西
is all about decreasing something called "impact force."
鸡蛋砸到地上会碎
When that egg hit the ground,
是因为冲击力太大
it broke because impact forces were high,
好比两车相撞
like in a car accident.
但如果让我的助手莱丽
But if my assistant Riley here
把鸡蛋放进一个缓冲容器里
places the egg inside of a cushioned container...
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
鸡蛋就会完好无损
the egg survives,
因为冲击力很小
because impact forces were low,
好比汽车在公路上靠边停车
like when a car pulls off the highway
要慢慢减速 而后停住
and slows to a gentle stop.
如果你们想拿到新星科学徽章
Now, if you guys want to earn your Nova Science Badge,
你们就要在一周内做出一个缓冲装置
you have one week to build a container
能让鸡蛋从同样高度落下
that allows an egg to be dropped from that exact same height
却不碎
without breaking.
有什么问题吗
Got any questions?
请讲
Yes.
我为什么要学这些科学的东西
Why do I have to learn this science stuff?
我想学射箭
I want to do archery.
因为这能帮你解决问题
Because it helps you solve problems.
莱丽和我在工作中一直要用到这些"科学的东西"
Riley and I use all this "science stuff" in our jobs all the time.
你的工作吗
Your jobs?
听起来无聊透顶
Sound super boring.
其实 我们在智囊团做的都是超酷的事情
Actually, we do all sorts of cool things over at the think tank.
亲爱的 你这电♥话♥来得不是时候
Hey, babe, now's not a good time.
我在工作
I'm at a work thing.
她正在用她的性感工作音说话
She's using her sexy work voice.
我喜欢 所以你今晚什么时候回家 戴维斯小姐
I like it. So what time will you be home tonight, Miss Davis?
再过几小时吧 怎么了
Few hours. Why, what's up?
我在做晚饭
I'm cooking dinner,
伏特加酱螺旋面 我得把握好时间
Fusilli alla Vodka, and I needed to time the sauce right,
然后窝在一起
so, I thought we could lay low,
看个电影
watch a movie.
不错
That sounds amazing.
等我动身回家了就打电♥话♥给你 好吗
I'll call when I'm on the way home, okay?
-我等你 -再见
- I'll be waiting for you. - Bye.
-没事吧 -没事
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
是我爸
Yeah, it's my dad.
好吧
?Oh. Right.
怎么了
What's up? ?
马蒂
快点赶来凤♥凰♥基金会
亲爱的马蒂
Our Matty.
得处理这个 好了 孩子们 今天就到这里
Go handle this. All right, kids, we're done here.
凤♥凰♥基金会
特工们都是在这里得到奖章的
抱歉 我们已经尽快赶来了
Sorry, got here as quick as we could
注意了 小麦
Pay attention, Mac,
这事可摆明了是你的专场
'cause this one's got your name written all over it.
莱丽刚刚在协助我当幼童军的志愿者
Riley was helping me volunteer at the Cub Scouts,
还没来得及换衣服
didn't have time to change.
我还挺高兴你没换
And I for one am so glad that you didn't.
我也是
Oh, that makes two of us.
好了 如果我们揶揄够了金毛小子
All right, if we're done making fun of Blondie,
听好了
listen up.
三小时前
Three hours ago,
德国卡尔斯鲁厄有一栋正在翻修的大楼
there was an explosion at a building
发生了爆♥炸♥
undergoing renovations in Karlsruhe, Germany.
这是爆♥炸♥后的现场
This is what's left.
我们不知道爆♥炸♥原因是什么
We don't know what caused the blast,
但周边地区的监控显示
but CCTV of the surrounding area suggests that it originated
爆♥炸♥源于地基里或地基下
within or below the building's concrete foundation.
还真奇怪 不是吗
That's weird, right?
很奇怪 因为这意味着爆♥炸♥原因不是输气管道破裂
Super weird 'cause it means it wasn't a ruptured gas line
也不是因为电力故障
or an electrical malfunction,
欧洲的该区域
and there are no subterranean natural resources
也没有可燃的地下资源
in that part of Europe with any combustible properties.
目前所知的是 那栋楼倒塌时
What we do know is that, when the building collapsed,
周末上班的几十名建筑工人
dozens of construction workers from the weekend shift
被困在楼里
were trapped inside.
所以是救援任务
So it's a rescue op.
附带工程学方面的挑战
With some engineering challenges,
正好是你的独家专长
which you are uniquely qualified to solve.
这是对技术要求极高
This is a highly technical,
而且非常危险的任务
not to mention dangerous, operation.
你需要什么 我们都会尽快提供
I want you to have every resource the second you need it,
所以我和马蒂在总部负责协调
so I'll be staying back with Matty to help coordinate.
戴西有过搜救经验
Desi has experience in search and rescue,
她跟你们同去
so she will be joining you as well.
出发吧
Now get moving.
在飞机上可以获得大楼的更多细节
Details on the building are waiting for you on the plane.
卡尔斯鲁厄 德国
你不会读也没事
感谢你们迅速赶来
Thank you for traveling so quickly,
虽然我不清楚你的团队能帮什么忙
although I'm still not clear on how your team can help.
目前还有多少工人失踪
你会说德语
会一点
14人
我在飞机上研究了建筑蓝图
应该有一个钢结构的楼梯井
估计没有受到
太大损坏
如果我们能进入楼梯井顶部
就能从那里通往工人被困的地方
也就是地下室
楼体依然在沉降 每分钟都在动
The structure is still settling. Every minute, it moves.
在楼体稳定之前进行营救
Attempting a rescue before it's stabilized
意味着可能会有更多的伤亡
means risking serious injury or death.
这话你跟家属说吧
Tell them that.
问题是我们唯一进入大楼的入口
Problem, our only entrance into the building
被一块巨大的混凝土挡住了
is blocked by a massive chunk of concrete.
一起用力 一 二...
All right, one... two...
解决办法
Solution,
插入一个临时杠杆 对一个固定点施力
insert a makeshift lever and apply force against a static point.
你说对了 小麦
You were right, Mac.
从这里可以通往地下室
This'll work to access the basement levels.
我能通过追踪失踪工人的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥强度
I got the missing workers' approximate locations
找到他们的大概位置
using their radio signal strength.
出口
你之前没说过自己有搜救经验
You didn't tell me you had any experience with search and rescue.
2017年
2017.
伊♥拉♥克♥发生地震后 我所在的军队
I was part of the military group assigned to find survivors
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表