剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
We'll figure that out later.
现在有个更紧迫的问题
Right now we have a more urgent problem.
毒药都有特定的解毒剂
Poisons require specific antidotes.
我们给本争取了一些时间
We've bought Ben some time,
但毒药仍随着血流在他体内流动
but the poison's still running through his bloodstream.
很快他的重要脏器将会衰竭
Soon his vital organs will shut down.
对 我们得搞清楚是什么毒药
Yeah, we need to identify that poison.
因此
And to do that,
我们得找出是谁给他下毒的
we need to figure out who poisoned him.
明白 刚跟机场警方联♥系♥
Got it. Talked to airport police.
那个机械师二十分钟前
That mechanic used his employee badge
用他的员工卡去了登机口
to go to departures 20 minutes ago.
他想逃跑 找到他
He's making his escape. Find him.
但在后援来之前不要轻举妄动
But don't engage until backup arrives.
我就去
On my way.
戴西 我找到了一个小农场的简易机场
Desi, I found you an airstrip
就在距你现在位置六十英里处
on a small farm just 60 miles from your current location.
这是你安全降落的最佳选择
This is your best bet for a safe landing.
我把坐标发给你
I'm texting you coordinates.
马上过去
Heading there now.
小麦
Mac?
他怎么样
?How is he?
不太好
Not great.
但在拿到解药之前
But until we get the antidote,
我们无能为力
there's nothing more we can do.
是啊
Yeah.
但既然我们还有些时间
But since we do have some time,
我们是不是该澄清一下误会
maybe we should clear the air?
我们之间好像有些问题
I think it's fair to say we are not fine.
听着 我 我很抱歉 好吗
Look, I'm... I'm sorry, okay?
只是 我不太习惯和前任一起工作
It's just, it sucks working with an ex.
我们至少可以表现得专业点
Well, we can at least act like professionals.
很好
Great.
如果我们能活下来 我们可以讨论一下
And if we survive, we'll discuss things,
然后继续像之前那样尽可能的避开对方
then resume avoiding each other as much as humanly possible.
很好 看来我们终于意见一致了
Great. We can both agree on something, then.
穆尔帕克机场
你飞不到这里
伙计们 这是个私人机场
Guys, this is a private airport.
没有预约我进不去
I can't get in without a reservation,
即使拿着政♥府♥许可也不行
even with government clearance.
听着 我常去那里
Look, I fly through there all the time.
那里的客户都是些富豪
They get a lot of high rollers
还有不少记录可疑的乘客
and more than a few travelers with dubious records,
对于政♥府♥手段他们早就司空见惯
so they're used to the government trying to intercede.
要经过数小时的繁琐手续才会放你进去
They will put you through hours of red tape trying to get in.
我猜 你可以缩短时间
Let me guess. You can do it faster.
给我六十秒
Give me 60 seconds.
希尔航♥空♥
只用了五十八秒
58 on the dot.
罗斯的关系肯定很硬
Russ must have some serious connections
才能让我这么快进来
to hook me up like this.
我会习惯的
I could get used to it.
别
Don't.
桑普森先生 您的飞机即将起飞
Mr. Sampson, your flight is ready for takeoff.
桑普森先生 您的飞机即将
Mr. Sampson, your flight is ready...
我看到那个机械师了
I got eyes on the mechanic.
看起来他刚租了架私人飞机
Looks like he just chartered a private plane.
穆尔帕克机场
他就要离开了 马蒂
He's getting out of Dodge, Matty.
我们无权阻拦私人飞机起飞
Yeah, we have no legal authority to stall a private flight,
而等法♥院♥的命令要花很长时间
and a court order will take way too long.
我们得靠自己跟踪他
We'll have to go after him ourselves.
但你要等后援来
But wait for backup.
他正在登机
He's moments from boarding.
博兹 此人十分危险
Bozer, the man is dangerous,
可能有武器并携带致命毒药
probably armed and carrying a deadly poison.
如果他跑了 我们就永远不知道解药是什么
And if he gets away, we'll never I.D. the antidote
本会死的
and Ben will die.
等后援来 我们会抓住他的
We'll get him when backup arrives.
博兹 现在就去逮捕他
Bozer, you take him now.
看起来现在可以问了
Now seems like a good time to ask:
谁是头儿
who's in charge?
-我 -我
- Me. - Me.
马蒂 没有我
Matty, without me,
凤♥凰♥基金会甚至都没有资金
there wouldn't even be funding for Phoenix.
凤♥凰♥基金会飞机
通话静音
简易机场
机场
喂
Hello?
喂
?Hello?
她是不是把我静音了
Did she just mute me?
肯定只是个出故障了吧
I'm sure it was just an accident.
现在听我说 博兹
Listen to me right now, Bozer.
我们只有一次机会
We've get one shot at this.
如果你独自一人跟踪他并且失败了
If you go after him alone and fail,
那个人就跑了 本就会死
that man gets away and Ben will die.
停止行动
Stand down.
停止行动
Standing down.
我爸的情况好像更糟了
I think my dad's getting worse.
不幸的是 在拿到解药前
Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot we can do
我们能做的很有限
until we get that antidote.
好了 伙计们 我们正飞往农场的简易机场
All right, guys, we are on course to the farm airstrip.
预计十八分钟后到达
ETA: 18 minutes.
我会提醒警♥察♥和消防部门
I'll alert police and fire
准备急救物资
to have emergency supplies on hand.
收到 启动着陆协议
?Copy that. Starting landing protocol.
备用电源告警
奇怪
Well, that's weird.
多普勒系统失效了
The Doppler's out.
需要用到它吗
Do we need it?
不需要 但可能意味着更严重的问题
No, but it could indicate a larger issue.
小麦 帮忙把后面板抬起来
Mac, do me a favor and lift up that rear panel,
告诉我你看到什么了
tell me what you see. ?
不需要了 我知道出了什么问题
No need. I know what the problem is.
起落装置坏了
It's the landing gear.
损坏程度如何
Well, what about it?
就是没了
We don't have any.
没有起落架我们怎么降落
How do we land without landing gear?
不能降落
You don't.
小麦 戴西 你们离简易机场只有40公里了
Mac, Desi, you're only 40 miles from the airstrip.
那我们有15分钟
Which gives us 15 minutes
想想没有起落架要怎么降落
to figure out how to land this without any landing gear.
是的 我知道了
Yeah, well, fully aware.
谢谢你增加我的压力
Thanks for the added pressure.
如果你现在已经解决了问题
If you had a fix by now...
别吵了
Stop!
你们说过会表现得很专业
You promised to act professional.
你听见了
You heard that?
小孩什么都能听到
Kids hear everything.
你知道吗 我确实有个主意
You know what? I-I... I do have an idea.
当飞机紧急着陆时
When planes make emergency landings,
机场会在跑道上铺满泡沫
the airport will foam the runway.
拉斯 莱丽 你们在哪里
Russ, Riley, where are you guys at?
花岗岩通票机场
你们能够飞到这里
我们刚刚降落
We just landed.
但是小麦 这个机场太小了
But, Mac, the airport's so small,
连消防车都没有 更不用说泡沫了
there's not even a fire truck, let alone foam.
好 但是他们还是要清洗飞机的
Right. But they still have to wash their planes,
所以应该有辆卡车载有皂洗剂
so there should be a truck there with soaping agents,
我可以教你们用皂洗剂制♥造♥泡沫
and I can walk you through how to make that into a foam.
好 我们这就去找
Yeah, we'll get it.
-莱丽 -等等
- Riley... - ?Wait.
这样需要25分钟
We're gonna need about 25 minutes.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表