剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
电子邮件
E-mails.
老天 你太无趣了 电脑给我
God, you are so boring. Okay, just, here, give me this.
你随意
Take it away.
不可能吧
No way.
不错
Nice.
如果你真想引起他们的注意
If you really want to get their attention,
就得搞大事
you got to think big.
卡伊
Kai.
"是时候放大招了"
"Time to kick things up a notch."
老天 什么
Oh, my God! Wait, what?!
莱丽 你在做什么
?Riley, what are you doing?
唯一能让他们修复漏洞的办法
The only way they'll fix the problem
就是让他们知道失去的滋味
is if you show them they have something to lose.
这可是偷窃
That's stealing.
我愿意把它看作是履行公民义务的报酬
I like to think of it as getting paid for doing our civic duty.
对那些价值数十亿的公♥司♥来讲这些就是零钱
That's chump change to those multibillion-dollar corporations.
你们真的了解复仇女神的全部能力吗
Do you guys fully grasp what Nemesis is capable of?
我们说好要将它用于正途
We agreed to use this for good.
-什么意思 -不
- What does that even mean? - No.
佩顿说的对 我们说好做白帽黑客的
Peyton's right. We agreed we'd be white hat hackers,
当好人
the good guys.
今天只是一个测试 别紧张
Today was just a test. Relax.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
行了
All right,
你给我离键盘远一点
move away from the keyboard...
等等 她只是想帮忙
Hold on. She's trying to help.
我们从未想过要将它用来做这种事
We never intended for it to be used like this.
"我们"是谁
Who's "We"?
我 佩顿和...
Me, Peyton and...
卡伊
Kai.
那是洛杉矶水电局总控中心吗
Is that the DWP main control center?
对 她是通过本人进入电网
Yes. She launched the ransomware
来安装的勒索软件
by physically accessing the electrical grid.
短期来说风险更大
It's riskier in the short term
但留下的可追踪电子痕迹更少
but leaves fewer digital bread crumbs to trace.
这代码是你写的
You wrote this thing.
你不能让它消失吗
Can't you make it go away?
勒索软件有两大要素
Ransomware has two elements:
加密的代码
the code that encrypts it
还有开锁的主密钥
and the master key that unlocks it.
没有密钥 我也无能为力
Without that key, I can't stop this.
如果我有最初的源代码
If I had the original source code,
我可以做一个新的
I could create a new one,
但我在几年前毁掉了我的那份
but I destroyed mine years ago.
卡伊和佩顿可能还留着她们的副本
It's possible Kai or Peyton still have their copies.
我猜要找到卡伊很难对吧
And I'm guessing it's gonna be tough to find Kai?
如果她不想被找到 我们是没办法的
If she's hiding off grid, we won't find her.
那就只剩佩顿了
Which leaves Peyton.
我不知道她会不会理我
I doubt she'll even talk to me.
我得跟马蒂汇报下
I need to loop Matty in.
你们可别把城里其他地方也黑掉了
In the meantime, try not to Y2K what's left of the city.
我喜欢他
I like him.
你没事吧 小麦
You all right, Mac?
陷入危险的人太多了
There's too many people in danger.
如果法典会得逞 也会这样
If Codex has their way, it's gonna be this
还会更惨烈
and a lot worse.
你最近经历了很多事
You know, you've been through a lot.
要不这次你就别管了
Maybe you should sit this one out.
我没事
I'm fine.
好的 备用发电机启动了
All right. Backup generator's up.
有电了
We have power.
为了阻止卡伊
Now, in order to stop Kai,
我们得问问你老朋友佩顿
we need to see if your old friend Peyton
是不是还留着最初的源代码
still has a copy of the original source code.
我们好多年没联♥系♥了
We haven't spoken in years.
听说她找出了投票机里的一个重要漏洞
Heard she discovered a critical bug inside voting machines.
这个补丁卖♥♥了几百万
Sold the patch for millions.
她用这钱开了自己的网络安全公♥司♥
Which she used to launch her own cybersecurity company.
我觉得挺酷的
I mean, I think it's cool.
她是科技行业年轻女性的榜样
She's a role model for young women in tech.
有榜样也是挺不错的事
It's pretty nice to have someone to look up to.
七年前
那会儿是最好的时光
叉烧包是我唯一需要的荒岛食物
Pork buns are the only desert island food I need. ?
没错
Yeah.
给你的
For you.
这个给你
For you.
《杰恩女神》签名系列版
Artemis Jayn signature series?
这些可都是收藏品
These are collector's items.
-"是时候放大招了 宝贝" -正是
- "Time to kick things up a notch, baby." - Oh, yeah.
你花了好多钱吧 谢谢
You dropped some serious coin on this. Thank you.
这些真的很贵的
This is a lot of money.
这就不得不说我的下一件礼物了
Which brings me to my next gift.
几个月以来
For months now,
我们一直在对银行使用我们的代码
we've been using our code to work for the banks.
小钱而已
Chump change.
你们难道没厌倦小联盟吗
Aren't you guys getting tired of the minor leagues?
我们一直都在用复仇女神做好事
We've been putting Nemesis to good use.
这太无聊了
And it's boring.
必须两者选其一吗
Is this a red pill, blue pill situation?
因为我两个都喜欢
'Cause I like them both.
这是份工作 伙计们 复仇女神很有名
It's a job. You guys, Nemesis is famous.
-人们正对它日渐关注 -谁会关注
- People are paying attention. - Who for?
-神秘社团 -什么
- The Collective. - What?
不会吧
No way.
-真的 -伙计们 我们做这个程序
- Way. - Guys, we made this program
是为了暴露漏洞
to expose vulnerabilities.
是为了让世界更安全
To make the world a safer place.
不是为了挣钱
Not for profit.
这与钱无关
It's not about the money.
好吧 没错 给的钱挺多
Okay, yeah. The money's amazing,
但这可是神秘社团啊
but this is The Collective!
这个组织比匿名者还要大
This is bigger than Anonymous.
伙计们 这是个大联盟
You guys, this is the big leagues.
是我们崭露头角的时候了
It's our time to step up.
我们什么时候开始
When do we start?
这事我得再想想
I have to think about this.
佩顿 我知道你想相信
Look. Peyton, I-I know you want to believe
这是白帽黑客和黑帽黑客之争
this is white hats versus black hats,
但如果我告诉你
but what if I told you
外面有一个令人惊叹的复杂世界
there's a whole amazing, complicated world out there
都是灰色的呢
that's just... gray?
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
-你好 -感谢你能来
- Hey. - ?Thanks for coming.
这与卡伊有关 对吗
This is about Kai, isn't it?
对 她黑了电网
Yeah, she hacked the power grid.
她已经失控了
She's out of control.
-对 -所以 坐牢感觉如何
- Yeah. - ?So... how was prison?
有很多时间来反思
There was a lot of time to reflect...
一切怎么会变成这样
about how everything went down.
这些凤♥凰♥基金会的人 他们
These people... Phoenix, they...
他们接纳了我
they took me in.
给了我一个用自己的技术做好事的机会
Gave me a chance to use my skills for good.
就是你一直希望我做的那样
The way you always wanted me to.
看来你通过背离一个家庭得到了另一个家庭的接纳
Well... looks like you traded in one family for another.
我觉得没有我你会过得更好
I thought you'd be better off without me.
看看你现在
And look at you.
看看你所取得的成就
Look at everything you've accomplished.
不管怎样
For what it's worth...
我真为你感到骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
也许等所有事都结束 我们可以一起吃饺子
Maybe when all this is over, we can get some dumplings?
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表