剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
but no one has been able to break him.
但是没人能驯服他
What do you mean, 'break him'?
你说的驯服他是什么意思
Horses are wild by nature, so the one who breaks them
马天生是野性的 因此他们会终生忠实并效力于
gains their loyalty and servitude for life.
驯服他们的人
They need to surrender to be trained properly.
他们要屈从于适当的训练
Hey, what are you doing?
你要干嘛
Bo! Do you not see the flames coming out of his nose?
Bo 你没看到从他鼻子里喷出来的火焰吗
Easy, boy.
放松 孩子
Easy boy.
放松 孩子
Hey, hey good boy.
好孩子
You don't like being in here, do you, boy?
你不想呆在这里 对吗 孩子
It's okay.
没关系
It's alright.
没事的
Easy.
放松
Well, if I ain't a brony.
虽然我不是个爱马人士
Good boy.
好孩子
It's too big.
太大了
Are you sure?
你确定
He looks exactly like the Pyrippus from the painting.
他看上去就是画上的Pyrippus
I don't get it.
我不明白
Why doesn't it fit?
为什么不合适
Are you sure you're looking for a horse?
你确定你要找的是一匹马吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Horses have often been used in works of art
马经常被用在画作上
to depict powerful forces of nature.
来刻画大自然强大的力量
You said you were trying to break this stallion
你说你试着去驯服这匹种马
to gain its loyalty and servitude.
来获取它的忠诚和服役
That's what Jack's been trying to do to me.
那是Jack一直努力对我做的
In one of her rants, Aife once said she wanted to kill her baby
Aife某次咆哮着说 她想杀了她的孩子
because someone put something evil inside it.
因为有人在它体内放了一个恶魔
Well, maybe that wasn't just one of her rants.
也许那不仅仅是单纯咆哮而已
Does that mean the Pyrippus is...?
也就是说Pyrippus是
So. So.
所以 什么
I'm the Pyrippus.
我是Pyrippus
The Pyrippus is... me.
Pyrippus是 我
I'm trying, I'm struggling.
我在努力理清思绪
I've known you for what? Five years, and yes,
我已经认识你五年了
you do have a lustrous mane of hair.
你是有着光亮的像鬃毛一样的头发
But you don't have a horse face.
但是你没有一张马脸
It's more... oval?
更像是 椭圆形
What if when I chi-sucked all those people
如果我吸食所有那些人是
to save Lauren from the Lich...
为了把Lauren从尸巫手中救出来
And super sucked us to save Dyson during your dawning...
在破晓仪式上狂吸我们精气把Dyson救了回来
What if that was the Pyrippus taking over?
如果那是Pyrippus控制了我呢
What if it's been inside me all this time?
如果它一直在我的体内呢
Well, then Jack has been playing the long game for a long time.
也就是说Jack长久以来一直在耍我们
But I can't control it, Kenzi.
但是我控制不了它 Kenzi
I mean, when it happens...
我是说 当它出现时
I lose myself.
我控制不了我自己
Scary voice, crazy eyes.
可怕的声音 疯狂的眼神
I know.
我知道
I felt my father taking control of the Pyrippus
我感觉我父亲控制了Pyrippus
What if he...
如果他
I don't want to lose myself again.
我不想再失控了
I'm not going to let you, okay?
我也不会让你失控的 好么
Wait.
等一下
If Jack created the Pyrippus, he needs it.
要是Jack创造了黑暗魔王 那他肯定是需要它
Uh huh.
是啊
I need to go to him.
我得去找他
What?! You said we can't just go in there...
什么 你刚说了我们不能去送死
If he is trying to break my spirit like I'm some kind
要是他想让我精神崩溃 变成野马什么的
of wild horse, then I help him with the next step.
好让接下来去协助他的话
Which is?
也就是说
I surrender.
我投降
Surrender, right, of course.
投降 当然了
Uh, hold up, can you just explain that last part again?
呃 等等 你能解释一遍最后那部分么
Jack is not going to stop until he gets what he wants.
Jack在得到所求之前是不会罢手的
The Pyrippus.
就是黑暗魔王
Me.
就是我
Bo, you can't.
波 你不能去
Kenzi, I don't have a choice.
Kenzi 我别无选择
We have to get them out of here.
我们得让他们离开
Or you could lead the meeting, seeing how they're already here.
或者你可以主持集♥会♥ 反正他们都已经来了
It's not my place.
这不是我的地盘
Right, because you don't lead.
好吧 因为你从来不领导
You just serve.
你只是服从
We don't work with the Dark.
我们不和黑暗派联合
What if I was Dark?
要是我也是黑暗派的呢
You're not.
你不是
Vex was almost killed trying to protect Tamsin.
Vex为了保护Tamsin差点被杀了
For all we know, he could be colluding with Jack.
我们都知道 他可能和Jack勾结着
You've never trusted him,
你从来都不相信他
but I do.
但是我相信
And unlike you, he's not a coward.
和你不一样 他不是个懦夫
I will let that go because you have no idea
我不采取行动因为你不懂得
what it is to be responsible for people.
为别人负责是什么
I will let that go because you're still a child
我不采取行动是因为你还是个
who runs from his own problems.
连自己问题都逃避的孩子
You haven't even shifted yet.
你都没变过身呢
Mark?
马克
Come out.
出来啊
Talk to me.
出来讲话
You shifted, it's okay.
你变身了 没事的
But you need to shift back now.
不过你得变回来
The pull of the animal is strong in the beginning.
兽♥性♥的吸引力在一开始是很强的
You can get lost in it.
你不能迷失在里面
You're going to feel an urge.
你会感觉到一种渴望
It'll feel strange at first, like your bones are breaking.
一开始会感觉异样 就像骨头都要碎了
Your body's gonna resist the change,
你的身体会抗拒转变
but you need to push through it.
但是你要努力去突破它
Just breathe, Mark.
深呼吸 Mark
That's it!
就这样
Come on.
加油
You did it.
你做到了
I thought you'd be a wolf
我以为你会是狼的
but you manifested what's inside you.
但是呈现的是自己的内心
Now you get to choose.
现在你该选择站在哪一方了
No. I'm not going to choose.
不 我不会选的
You have to, we all do.
你必须选 我们都这样
No. Bo didn't.
不 波就没选
That's different.
那是不一样的
Okay.
好吧
I guess it's time for me to go.
我想那我就该离开了
Mark, stop!
Mark 站住
I love you.
我爱你
You're my son, and you will always be my son.
你是我儿子 你永远都是我儿子
Bo?
波
Bo!
波
Bo, I'm in here!
波 我在这
You're home.
你回来了
Bo! Bo!
波 波
Don't worry about Tamsin, she's emotional but she's fine.
别担心Tamsin 她有点激动 但是没事
Hormones.
都是荷尔蒙的问题
I didn't come for her, I came to see you.
我不是为她来的 我是来见你的
Last time we spoke, you weren't very happy with me.
上次我们交流的时候 你对我不是很满意
Well, I'm here now to help you.
我是来帮你的
What makes you think I still need your help?
你怎么觉得我还需要你的帮助呢
I've moved on to Plan B.
你已经开始进行B计划了
Plan B?
B计划
B for Baby.
B代表的是婴儿
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表