剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Think I don't know that?
你以为我不知道
What are we still doing out here?
那我们还在这干什么
Well, I trust her.
相信她吧
O-kay, here we go.
好吧 又来了
You think you're the only one in the race.
你以为自己是唯一参加角逐的
Well, guess what, there's a new pony on the green...
你知道么 刚杀出了一匹黑♥马♥
Racing or golf, pick a metaphor.
你这比喻的到底是赛马还是高尔夫
Like it or not, Bo and I are getting closer.
不管你喜不喜欢 波跟我越来越亲近
Not just because we're living together.
不只因为我们住在一起
There's something... amazing happening.
有一些 很美妙的事情发生了
I'm very happy for you.
我真替你高兴
Still worried about Bo.
但我还是担心波
Bo?
波
Bo?
波
Where is she?
她去哪了
Ugh.
呃
Glad I wasn't a dog.
真庆幸我不是一条狗
Oh my god, Cassie.
哦 天呐 凯西
Oh my god.
哦 天呐
You're okay, I've got you.
你没事了 我找到你了
Bo?!
波
I'm gonna get you outta here.
我带你离开这
You're safe now.
你安全了
You're doing really great, Bo.
干得真漂亮 波
Ugh, where is Dyson?
呃 戴森去哪了
Watch your step.
注意脚下
I've checked Seymour's bank accounts here.
我查了西摩的银行账户
Seems Heratio55 paid him off for information on Cassie.
好像霍拉旭55向她买♥♥了凯西的信息
But Bo and I cleared Heratio.
但是我和波调查了霍拉旭
She questioned him herself.
她亲自询问的
Maybe she didn't ask the right questions.
也许她没有问对问题
You sold out your own flesh and blood?
你出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的亲人
It's business, what was I supposed to do?
那是生意 我能怎么做
I had to get paid somehow.
我总得拿到报酬吧
People don't get paid to suck spirits.x7f
吸灵魂是不能挣钱的
Maybe cause you suck, period.
也许因为你很差劲 鉴定完毕
Y'know, Tamsin.
你知道 塔姆辛
Maybe you're just being a bit harsh.
也许你有点太严厉了
Seems Seymour here is a little down on his luck is all.
好像西摩是有点运气不佳
My heart really bleeds for him.
我很为他痛心
Whose team are you on, D?
你是哪一边的 戴森
I'm just saying:
我是说
not everyone has the kind of luck Bo does.
不是所有人都有波那么好运
Yeah.
是啊
What makes her so damn lucky?
她是怎么有那么好的运气的
Oh, you know, just some silly superstition.
哦 就像某种愚蠢的迷信一样
Only bought into by... idiots.
只有白♥痴♥ 才会相信
I'm listening.
我听着呢
It's Bo's lucky cat. See, dumb.
这是波的幸运猫 看了吧 笨蛋
What Tamsin's saying is that
塔米辛的意思是
the cat is imbued with an ancient spirit.
这只猫被灌注了一个古老的灵魂
Brings luck to its owner.
能给主人带来好运
And it works?
有效果么
Uh, not for you.
呃 没你的事
It's Bo's.
这是波的
Not anymore, it isn't.
不再是了
I needed that.
我需要那个
Listen, hate to snort and run.
听着 虽然不喜欢呼噜和跑路
But I'm going to Reno. Win me some kitty.
但我要去找雷诺 赢些猫咪回来
You have no idea.
你不了解情况
I'd say wish me luck, but I don't need it.
我要说祝我好运 但不说也行
Whoa.
哇哦
Bo?
波
Why am in a box?
我怎么在箱子里
I've said it before and I'll say it again I hate cats.
我以前说过 再说一遍 我讨厌猫
Hey.
嘿
Oh, hey.
哦 嘿
Is Bo resting?
波在休息么
Yeah.
是啊
How's Cassie?
凯西怎么样了
Well she woke up when medics were removing her from the cave.
医务人员把她从山洞里弄出来之后 她醒了
I had to give her a sedative.
我不得不给她注射镇定剂
And her eyesight?
那她的视力呢
Well, we'll do our best to repair the tissue damage.
我们会尽全力修复组织损伤
But without the oculus...
但是没有眼球的话
our field is limited.
我们能做的不多
Three oracles, Dyson.
三个预言者 戴森
All without their eyes.
眼睛都不见了
It doesn't make sense.
这说不通
That's not the only thing.
这还不是全部
The guy Bo went on a date with, Heratio55?
波去和他约会的那个人 霍拉旭55
Did you look at him.
你看到他了没
I didn't study his profile.
我没研究他的简介
Why?
为什么
You recognize him?
你认得他
That's Kevin Brown.x7f
那是凯文·布朗
He's one of the bodies from the elevator crash
他是那次电梯事故中
that went missing from the clinic.
诊所丢失的三具尸体之一
Bo went on a date with a dead man.
波跟死人约的会
I'm bad at birthdays.
我不擅长庆祝生日
It's from Rosa's.
这是从罗莎买♥♥来的
Lauren tried to make a cake but um...
劳伦想着做个蛋糕 但是
Oh.
哦
So that's what happened in the kitchen.
原来厨房♥搞成那样是因为这个
I thought you were night eating again.
我还以为你的夜食综合症又犯了
You were amazing today.
你今天很棒
Mmmmm... if there's something better than this,
嗯 我还没尝到过
I have not encountered it.
比这还好吃的
Don't be so sure.
别急着下结论
You still feeling lucky?
你的运气还在么
Happy Birthday to me.
祝我生日快乐
Girls must've hated you.
女孩们一定会恨你
You're beautiful, even like this.
你很美 即使现在这样
Like what?
什么样
Sad.
悲伤
I know something's been bugging you.
我知道有事让你烦心
I've tried to ignore it, but...
我试过回避这个问题 但是
Just tell me what it is.
你就告诉我发生了什么吧
I was born in hell.
我出生于地狱
I found out when I was in Tartarus.
我在地狱的时候得知的这一切
My dad is Hades.
我的父亲是冥王
Family Christmas card's gonna be awkward this year, huh.
今年的圣诞节家庭贺卡将会很糟糕 呵
That was him...
原来是他
who I sat across when I made the deal.
我达成交易的时候 他坐在我对面
Eyes both brown and blue.
眼睛是棕色和蓝色的
That was Hades.
那就是冥王
Did you talk to him?
你和他交谈过吗
Nope...
没有
not that it would've made any difference.
即使谈了也不会有什么改观
No matter how hard I try to get away from him...
不管我做了多大努力去远离他
No matter how much good I try to do.
不管我做了多少好事
He'll always be part of me.
他将会一直是我的一部分
And he'll always find me.
他也总有办法能找到我
A gift from Daddy?
来自爸爸的礼物
When I was younger,
当我还小的时候
I used to think Freyja controlled me.
我曾一度认为弗雷娅控制着我
Controlled how I felt, what I did.
控制着我的感官 控制着我的行为
Everything.
控制着我的一切
What changed?
什么变了
Me.
我自己
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表