剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Kenzi, you pulled up in a limo.
肯吉 你从豪车里上来
The only thing missing was the paparazzi.
就差狗仔队了
Santiago money stretches far.
圣地亚哥的产业很广
As in stretch limo airport pickups far.
找辆加长车接机没问题的
I know, tacky... But oh God I love it.
我知道很俗 但是我超喜欢的
I came here first.
我先到这来的
When you guys weren't here, I tracked you down.
我就已经到了 我跟踪你们来的
Well, welcome back.
好吧 欢迎回来
Something happened in Spain.
西班牙发生了些事
I needed to see you.
我才来见你的
Why?
怎么了
To warn you.
警告你
There's someone I want you to meet.
有个人我想你去见见
I returned to Cadaques one night,
有天晚上 我回卡达凯斯
and I could see the lights weren't on.
看到灯是关着的
In my Castillo.
在我的城♥堡♥
That's not like my Kenzi, I said to myself.
我在心里想 那不像肯吉风格啊
And I was right.
我是对的
I found my poor girl tied to a chair...
我发现这可怜的姑娘被绑在椅子上..
Seconds from untying myself, before he walked in.
就在我快要解开绳子的时候 他进来了
They only roughed me up a bit but
他们就随便搜了一下我的身
they searched my Castillo for hours.
但是却在我的城♥堡♥里翻了几个小时
That's her word of the week.
她的意思是几个星期
It means castle.
那可是个城♥堡♥诶
I got it.
我明白了
What were they after?
之后他们干了什么
A painting I gave to my grandson,
大概两百年前
nearly two hundred years ago.
我给孙子的一幅画
It's known as The Vanishing.
被称作消失油画
Appropriate.
所以就消失了嘛
Uh-yeah, because it's rarely ever been seen.
嗯 是的 因为它再没被看到
It's never been on display.
从未被展览过
That painting was an urban legend in Valkyrie school.
在瓦尔基里学校 那幅画可是都市传说啊
It's real though, and as dangerous as art gets, apparently.
传说都是真的 很显然 和传说中一样危险
No one knows how the Ancients disappeared from earth.
没人知道 古人们是如何从地球上消失的
I was told that my painting holds the key.
但有人告诉我 那画里有答案
Find your grandson, find the painting?
找到你的孙子 找到那副画
Sadly, that's an impossibility, Carina.
很遗憾 卡利娜 那是不可能的
Heathcliff Santiago.
我是希斯克里夫·圣地亚哥
Hale's grandfather...
黑尔的爷爷
Oh Kenz.
哦 肯
Kenzi tells me stories of the man I hardly knew.
肯吉和我说了些一个不认识的男人的事
And Heath walks me through Hale's childhood.
希斯给我讲了黑尔的童年
Nothing but trouble that one.
除了惹祸 什么都没干
But what would those people want with Hale's painting?
但是那些拿走黑尔画的人想什么呢
Nothing good.
不是什么好事儿
And they mentioned a Succubus who slayed the Una Mens.
他们提到了杀害尤纳达人的恶魔
And really, how many of those are there?
说真的 他们那儿有多少人
I'm gonna say less than fifty.
我只能说不到五十人
I was thinking...
我在想
We find it first.
我们先查出它
Bingo.
没错
Or as they say in Spain...
或者 像他们在西班牙说的那样
Bingo.
没错
And if Zee's the one who sent people in after the painting,
如果那些偷画贼的幕后指示者是吉
the legend must be true.
那传说肯定是真的
Where is it now?
它现在在哪儿
When Hale had a falling out with his fam,
黑尔脱离家族的时候
he donated their collection.
捐献他们所有的收藏品
You know, trappings of wealth, that sorta thing.
财富的象征之类的 你懂的
I'm guessing charity auction?
我猜在拍卖♥♥行
I'm on it.
我同意
Then we can use it to send Zee back to where she came from.
那我们就可以在吉毁灭地球之前
Before she tries to end the world.
用它把她送回老家了
Again.
再送一次
Right.
没错
So, which love triangle candidate are
那么 我们这几天要去找哪个
we calling up on these days?
三角恋候选人呢
D-man?
戴先生
L-bomb?
劳小姐
You look good.
你挺兴奋啊
Umm, did something?
我说错话了吗
Did you two?
你俩是不是
We have a lot to catch up on.
发生了不少事
Cramping, aching, pins and needles.
抽筋 疼 又麻又刺痛
I can barely yank me own junk, let alone anyone else's.
打飞机都打不了 更别提上♥床♥了
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Meth.
麦斯[冰♥毒♥]
Have you gone mad?
你疯了吗
Movement, elevation, traction, heat.
活动 抬高 牵引 热敷
M.E.T.H.
简称麦斯
It was part of your physiotherapy plan.
是你的理疗计划的一部分
I wrote it down!
我写过的
So many stickies, so little time.
你写太多了 看不过来
Y'know I do have actual real patients to see.
有真病人在候诊呢
Come on gimme a quickie.
就给我来一发嘛
Oh yeah, that's the ticket.
好棒 就是这样
Ah, keep it going.
不要停
No.
不会
Way.
吧
Yes way.
真爽
But can we maybe ramp up the pressure to a seven?
不过能把力度调到七档么
No way that I have time for this, Vex.
我可没时间跟你耗了 伐克斯
See?
瞧
Real patients.
真病人
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Speaking of real patients.
说起真病人
How's Mark?
马克如何了
Fully recovered.
痊愈了
You just missed him.
他刚走
Remember, METH.
记住 麦斯
Yeah, yeah.
好吧
Movement, evacuation, titties, head.
活动 排泄 咪♥咪♥ 脑袋
First a Succubus, now a Mesmer...
开始是淫妖 现在又是幻术师
I know what you are.
我知道你的身份
Detective.
警探
Lives in a boxing gym, all-around ordinary guy?
住在拳击馆里 周围都是普通人
More like all around liar.
周围都是骗子才对
These are confidential.
这是密级文件
Seems to be that Kevin, here in quotations, is
这个凯文 引用如下描述
now a vessel or host to someone called Hera
像是一位叫做赫拉的女人的载体或者宿主
who may actual be the Greek goddess.
她可能是真正的希腊女神
You're right, totally ordinary.
这可真是普通
Let me explain.
让我解释
Explain to me how the date of this file is from before we met.
解释这份文件的日期比我们相遇还要早吗
You knew who I was when I came to you for help,
我向你求助时 你已经知道我是谁了
didn't you?
对不对
Ever since Kevin tried to kill me.
自从凯文意图谋杀我
I've been doing research.
我就在做调查
I know what you are.
我知道你的身份
You're a believer in the paranormal.
你是个超自然的信仰者
Yes. That's what I am. You're right.
对 我是 你说对了
I knew it.
我就知道
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不告诉我
Because this kind of stuff has to be kept secret.
因为这种事情总得保密
Could you imagine if someone on the police force found out...
要是警♥察♥局有人知道就糟了
Of course. I mean, I wouldn't dream...
我明白 那可真糟
If it's alright with you, I'm gonna do
如果可以的话
some more research on possession from the books
我想针对你搜集的这些书籍资料
you have scattered around.
对于上身再深入研究研究
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表