剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Lost Girl"...
妖女迷行 前情提要
Couldn't help but notice
我忍♥不住听到
you didn't let her in on your little situation.
你没有让她知道自己的情况
Why didn't you turn me fae when you had the chance.
你为什么不在有机会的时候把我变回异种
Because I wanted to test the serum.
因为我想先测试一下血清
On who?
在谁身上测试
The last time Hades was vulnerable
上一次冥王最脆弱的时候
was when he was banished to Tartarus.
是他被放逐到地狱的时候
The door to Valhalla only opens in the presence of teachers.
英灵殿的大门只向教师敞开
Please welcome Mistress Acacia.
请欢迎阿卡恰夫人
He wants to build an army.
他想建立一支军队
Then be his perfect little general.
你就当他的将军
You try to go after my friends,
要是你想对付我的朋友们
just know you'll have to go through me first.
你得先过我这关
What if he's playing the same game?
要是他也在玩同样的游戏呢
There's only one way to find out.
这是弄清楚的唯一办法了
Is this really happening?
这是真的么
I'm starving.
我要饿死了
Does chi-sucking always give a bad case of the munchies?
吸♥精♥气总会让人很想吃东西么
You want pizza?
你要吃披萨么
You called for pizza half an hour ago.
你半小时前刚订过披萨
You don't remember?
不记得了么
Of course I do.
我当然记得
I was just kidding.
就是开个玩笑
Oh.
哦
Well, 'ha' then.
那么哈哈
Oh what? You don't think I have a future in stand-up?
哦什么 你不觉得我有说单口相声的潜质么
Well I wouldn't put it past you.
好吧 那我倒不觉得意外
I mean, I never imagined you'd be fae.
我是说 从没想过你会变成异种
Not fae. Not quite.
还不是异种 还不算
Not unless I'm touching one.
只有我触摸异种的时候才算
What happens when you hold on for too long?
那你为什么瞒我这么久呢
I explode into confetti.
我一下炸出了很多彩带
It's actually quite spectacular.
场面很壮观
You wanna see?
你想看看么
But your question is valid.
当然你的质疑也是合理的
I'll conduct some tests.
我要做一些试验
On yourself?
在你自己身上
Isn't that what guinea pigs are for?
这不是荷兰猪应该做的事么
I'm taking every precaution.
我会做好一切预防措施的
Yeah, and I'm every bit worried.
但我还是有点担心
Well don't be.
好啦 不用担心
Once we discovered the TTV virus I knew...
一旦我们知道了血液传播病毒
We?
我们
You said we.
你说了我们
Once we discovered TGIF or whatever.
你说一旦我们找到TGIF什么的
Okay, look.
好吧 听我说
Jack helped me solve my equation.
杰克帮我解决了方程的问题
I would've solved it by myself,
我自己解决不了
but he just helped me get there a little sooner.
但他只是帮我早一点达到目的而已
Lauren, he's planning something.
劳伦 他在计划着什么
What if this is part of it? Then I'll be one step ahead.
要是他参与进来了呢 那我就能领先他一步了
Look, I know this is overwhelming for you.
听我说 我知道你觉得这样很夸张
But this is a step in the right direction, Bo.
但是这的确是迈向正确方向的一步 波
The forever direction... You can't trust him.
就是永远在一起的方向 你不能相信他
It feels like the issue here is that you don't trust me.
感觉在这件事上你不相信的是我
That would be the pizza.
应该是披萨来了
Don't fail me.
别让我失望
Sundown.
黄昏
Tomorrow.
明天
It will be done.
就做好了
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
Is that really you?
真的是你么
Not again...
又来
So, are you a screamer?
你是那种要尖叫的
Or are you the type that's gonna get all emotional?
还是要喜怒无常 惊慌失措的
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
No.
不
That's you.
你才死了
Dyson... where?
我是戴森 在哪里
Okay... I'm on my way.
好吧 我这就来
Work. Something's come up.
工作 出事儿了
Do you want your coffee to go?
你要先把咖啡喝了么
No, I'll take it like this, thanks.
不用 我就这么拿着吧 谢了
I'll see you tonight?
那我们晚上见
I'll be here.
我在这等你
Dyson,
戴森
your wallet. Thank you.
你的钱包 谢谢
I'm an idiot.
我真是个白♥痴♥
Sorry about that.
不好意思
No, it's my fault.
不 是我的错
We'll talk later.
那我们回头见
I'll be here.
我在这等你
That's Zee alright.
这是吉干的
Any witnesses?
有目击证人么
None that saw the incident. I don't get it, I was there.
没有人看到 不知道 我明明亲眼看到的
I saw Zee vanish with the painting.
我看到吉被消失油画驱逐了
Just like Jack said she would.
就像杰克说的一样
Well, there's your answer.
好吧 这也就是你说
Jack lied to me.
杰克骗了我
Yeah it looks like Hades and Zeus are in cahoots.
貌似冥王和宙斯合伙了
Brothers in arms, together again.
兄弟联手 卷土重来了
I need to go see him. I need answers.
我要去找他 我要弄清楚
You don't think he's just gonna lie again?
你就不觉得他还会再撒谎么
I'm pretty sure he will.
我很确定他会的
Which is why I'll play ignorant to the fact Zee is back.
所以我要假装不知道吉已经回来的事情
The old, he can't know that you know,
又是那句老话 他不会知道你知道
'cause if he knows you know, he'll know...
因为如果他知道你知道 他就知道了
Yeah, you know.
好吧 你懂的
Why was Zee at the courthouse?
为什么吉会在法♥院♥
It's ground zero.
那是事发点
The elevator crash that started it all.
一切都是从电梯事故开始的
Where Zee, Hera and Iris, possessed their human bodies.
就是吉 赫拉 还有爱莉丝占据肉身的地方
I have a feeling that courthouse is sitting on something big.
我感觉法♥院♥是建在什么重要东西上的
Lucky courthouse.
这法♥院♥可够幸(性)运的啊
I swear that was my inside voice.
我发誓这是我的心声
I'll dig up any archaeological history I can find.
我着手发掘所有能找到的史料
First stop. Old Man Liar.
第一站 找老骗子
Patient's response to pain stimulus is still non existent.
病人对疼痛刺♥激♥还是没有反映
No verbal or motor responses.
没有声音和动作回应
You can go ahead and change his fluids
你可以去给他换液
and I'd like another CT scan.
我再给他做个CT
Oh, by the way where are Patient X's test results?
哦 还有病人X的化验结果在哪里
Aren't those them in your hand?
不就在你手上么
Indeed they are. Thanks.
还真是 谢谢
Carry on.
继续
Early stage Parkinson's?
早期帕金森了么
And the patient's cognitive decline is increasing rapidly,
另外病人的认知退化 正在加速
it's not looking good.
情况不妙啊
No, it's not.
对 是不好
Who is Patient X anyway?
这个病人X是谁啊
No one.
没谁
Bo, if this is about last night I am not in the mood.
波 如果要谈昨晚的事 我现在没心情
I'm here to question Jack.
我是来找杰克问话的
Oh, when you need his help it's okay.
哦 你需要他帮助就没问题
But when I do...
但是我要是
This is different.
这不一样
Oh yeah, how?
好吧 怎么不一样
Because we're talking about you.
因为我们聊的是你
The woman that I love.
我爱的女人
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表