剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah...
好耶
Sea urchin.
海胆
Used as model organisms in developmental biology
从十九世纪起 就作为发展生物学的
since the 1800s.
模型生物
Artificial spawning.
人工繁殖
Feels like the ocean just spawned in my mouth.
感觉就像海洋在我的嘴里
Bo, you have to try.
波 你得尝尝
I'm good.
不用了
Saving your appetite for the main course?
在为主菜留着肚子吗
You'll be glad you did.
不会让你失望的
Christian, Victoria.
克里斯丁 维多利亚
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
It's not polite to look a gift horse in the mouth.
对礼物吹毛求疵可不礼貌
You're nobody's gift.
你们不是礼物
You're free to go.
可以走了
We serve Jack because we want to.
我们想要服侍杰克
It's an honour.
这是我们的荣幸
Aren't you grateful?
你不感谢吗
More for Mommy.
妈妈饿了
That's enough.
够了
Mom! You're going to kill her.
妈 你快把她杀死了
Great, great.
很好 走吧
Important question.
我问个重要的问题
Have I ever lied to you?
我可有骗过你吗
Maybe, maybe not,
可能有 可能没有
I do know you've been creative.
不过我知道你曾经很有创意
Creative. Hm. How so?
有创意 怎么说
You left your cell without telling me.
你离开了牢房♥却没告诉我
I thought we agreed I was gonna give you a little space.
我以为我们说好要给你留点空间的
And you said so yourself... that box couldn't hold me.
而且你也说过 那地方关不住我
Bo, has he lied to you about anything that truly matters.
波 关于真正重要的事 他有骗过你吗
The past.
关于过去
Think about it.
好好想想
Not that I know of, no.
据我所知 没有
Can you say the same about Trick?
你对特里克也能这么说吗
It's time we told her the truth.
我们该告诉她事实了
Where do I start?
从何说起呢
The beginning.
从头说
The Great War.
大战争的时候
My father, your grandfather,
我父亲 也就是你外公
wrote a truce in his blood between the Light and the Dark.
用他的血♥书♥使得光明派和黑暗派休战
And me, always the rebel, I refused to choose.
而我 总是叛逆的那个 拒绝选择派别
Like mother, like daughter.
有其母必有其女
My mother, Isabeau, died during that war.
我母亲 伊莎波 在战争中死了
And I avenged her death by killing a Dark Fae elder,
所以为了给她报仇 我杀了黑暗派长老
I went to Trick for protection.
然后我向特里克寻求庇护
But to maintain order,
然而为了维护秩序
he gave me over to the Dark for execution.
他把我交给了黑暗世界执行惩罚
And instead of killing me, they kept me as their prisoner.
他们并没有杀了我 而是将我囚禁了起来
They did terrible things to your mother.
他们对你妈妈做了各种可怕的事情
Unspeakable.
无法言说的折磨
But then Trick found out you were alive,
但之后特里克发现你还活着
and he tried to save you.
他试过救你
Oh no, he didn't, and I lost my mind.
哦 他没有 我丧失了我的神志
Quite literally, Bo, I went mad.
直白些说 波 我疯了
And then Jack found me,
然后杰克发现了我
and he saved me.
他救了我
You mean he took advantage of you.
你是说他占了你便宜
No. No, he loved me
不 不 他爱我
and I loved him.
我也爱他
Honey...
宝贝
You were born of love.
你是爱的结晶
I was in Tartarus, I saw that he kept you in a cage.
我去过地狱 我看到他把你囚禁在笼子里
And I'm glad he did. That was to protect you from me.
而我很高兴他这样做了 那是为了保护你不被我伤到
I had PTSD and in my darker times,
我有创伤后应激压力综合征 在我发作的时候
I threatened to kill you.
我威胁要杀掉你
A consequence of being kept in the dark.
在黑暗中囚禁之后的后遗症
We never wanted to send you away.
我们本不想把你送走
But Jack thought it was for the best.
但是杰克觉着这是最好的选择
With me unwell, and your father bound to Tartarus...
当时我身体欠佳 而你父亲囿于地狱
Trick found you first.
特里克先找到了你
And all he did was feed you lies.
而他所做的就是向你灌输谎言
So did you, the first time that we met.
你第一次见到我的时候也骗了我
You called yourself unaligned,
你说你自己是不结盟的
but you were clearly with the light.
但你显然是跟光明站在一边的
I didn't know if I could open up to you,
我并不知道我能否信任你
it wasn't easy for me.
这对我而言并不容易
Bo. Your mother understands struggle.
波 你妈妈了解这种困苦挣扎
I understand struggle.
我也了解这种困苦挣扎
And like you: we crave justice.
而且像你一样 我们渴求正义
It is time for us to rise, together,
是时候我们一家人
as a family.
站在一起了
Don't bother scheduling a family portrait.
不用费心去预约家庭合影了
Bo, you deserve to know the truth!
波 你应该知道真♥相♥
Bo!
波
I need to go, I need to think.
我得走了 我得想想
Consider one thing... perhaps, all this time,
只需想一件事 或许 一直以来
you've chosen the wrong side of the family.
你都在家中选错了追随的方向
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You are off your game, young lady.
你演脱了 小女孩
What game?
演什么
We're sending your father back where he belongs.
我们要把你父亲送回他该去的地方
Hell.
地狱
I wanna be your hell bride red?
我是该穿地狱新娘一样的红色
Or... belle of the underworld ball black?
还是 幽冥世界的舞会美人的黑色
How about a pair of sweat pants so you can relax
穿条绒裤如何 好让你放松下来
and tell me why you're playing dress up?
告诉我为什么你在玩变装扮演
Seduction takes the perfect outfit.
诱惑力是最好的装扮
And tonight is the ultimate conquest.
而今晚将是最终的战役
Mother and daughter, working together.
母女同心 齐心协力
So everything you said at dinner was a lie?
所以晚餐时你说的都是假的了
No. It was all true.
不 那些都是真的
I loved your father.
我爱过你♥爸♥爸
He was the ultimate bad boy.
他是永远的坏小子
Handsome. Charming. A cunning linguist.
英俊迷人 花言巧语
Then why do you want to send him back to hell?
那为什么你想把他送回地狱
'Cause I thought there was some good in him.
因为我以为他在内心深处
Deep down...
还有良善之处
I was wrong.
但我错了
What did he do to you?
他对你做了什么
See, that's the thing, it wasn't me.
你看 这就是问题所在 这不是关于我
It was all about you.
这都是为了你
Oh, Mom.
噢 妈妈
Oh, come on, Bo.
拜托 波
Haven't you ever fallen for the wrong guy?
你就从来没为渣男折过腰吗
Hey.
嗨
Hey!
嗨
I didn't know who else to call.
我不知道我还能打给谁
How is she?
她怎么样了
Well, she went from eating his sea urchin
她从享受他做的生海胆
to wanting to destroy him.
变到想要毁灭他
So up and down, I'd say.
要我说 捉摸不透
How are you?
你怎么样
Confused.
感到困惑
Dyson, tell me, would this outfit work to seduce you?
戴森 告诉我 这件衣服能诱惑到你吗
Wait, wouldn't be the first time, would it?
等等 绝不是第一次了 是吗
What's your plan, Aife?
你的计划是什么 伊法
Ask Bo.
问波去
She came up with it.
她想出来的
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表