剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
It's definitely not because of the interior design.
可能不是因为装♥修♥的问题
This place is the bomb!
这里嗙极了
I think she means bong.
我想她说的是棒
This is Nepenthe... the Grecian drug of forgetfulness.
这是忘忧草 古希腊的解忧良药
We should go.
我们走吧
If the Maestro lives here, I don't think I want to meet him.
如果黑暗魔王住在这 我不想见到他
Stop right there.
站着别动
Dude, if you're here for the kegger
伙计 如果你是为啤酒聚会而来
I'm gonna need the secret password.
我需要你的暗号♥
Hey, nice braids.
发型不错
I love fruit punch.
我喜欢水果潘趣
It's kinda like the wine of punches, you know?
跟潘趣差不多 你知道吗
'Cept I hate wine, unless of course it's beer.
但我讨厌酒 不过啤酒还行
But then it's not really wine, it's more beer.
不过这不是酒 有点像啤酒
Please tell me you're not the Maestro.
拜托 别告诉我你是黑暗魔王
You wanna buy a didgeridoo?
你想买♥♥个迪吉里杜管吗
This is Lola.
这是洛拉
She can guide us to the Maestro.
她能带我们找到黑暗魔王
Could, 'till I lost the map.
以前能 后来地图丢了
Bummer.
衰
Do you ever think like... oh shit, I forgot to put my pants on!
感觉就像 妈的 忘穿裤子了
But then you're like, no, I didn't?
但是 又发现 不对啊
'Cause, you know, they're on.
裤子还穿着呢
The map's gotta be around here somewhere.
地图就在这
I'll check the kitchen.
我到厨房♥找
And I'll take the Earth Mother.
我负责看着土地婆
People say this stuff isn't medicinal but they're so wrong...
人们说这东西不是药 但是他们错了
because this brownie is like Joey Lawrence, whoa!
这巧克力饼就像乔伊·劳伦斯一样 治愈心灵
Medicinal?
药
Are you sick, Lola?
你生病了吗 洛拉
I have too many thoughts about what I should do.
我对自己有很多计划
Overanalyzing.
都是身外之物
I know someone like that.
我认识一个人也像这样
Yeah, and this stuff just makes it go away.
是啊 这东西能让我不去想那些计划
Except that it doesn't make it go away,
不是不去想
it just makes things foggy.
而让记忆变模糊
Wait.
等一下
What?
干嘛
I bet I know where the map is.
我想我知道地图在哪儿了
I think it's in your head.
在你的头脑里
What, get it out!
什么 快拿出来
Get it out!
拿出来
Lola, you have to remember!
洛拉 你得自己想起来
I can't, I don't know anything.
我想不起来 我什么都不记得了
Yes, you can.
你能想起来的
You're a smart girl.
你是个聪明的姑娘
Hey, how did you get in here?
嘿 你们是怎么到这的
Work with me.
听着
Admit it, you already have the answer.
其实你知道答案的
It's just not where you normally look.
只不过你忽略了而已
Now think!
使劲想
Okay.
好的
Well, don't hurt yourself.
别伤害自己
Lola.
洛拉
I've got it!
我想起来了
It's all...
答案就在
In here.
这里
We don't have to wait for the moth
我门不用等蛾子
to resume human form to get the spit.
蜕变成人形再取唾液
We're gonna fast track it's transformation.
我们要抓住它蜕变的时刻
How?
怎么抓
According to these books, the Shtriga's transformation
根据这些书上写的 吸血女巫蜕变成人
into human form can be accelerated.
的过程可以加速
By a magic potion?
用某种魔药么
By an elixir.
用万能药
It's mainly spices; garlic.
其中主要的材料是 大蒜
But I can inject it.
但是我可以用注射
Okay, since when do you opt for storybook over science?
好吧 你是从什么时候放弃科学而从故事里找答案的
I guess there's a little Trick in all of us.
我想咱们这些人都多少受了特里克影响吧
So we're gonna get this moth lady to hork into Bo's mouth.
所以我们要让这位蛾姑娘吐到波的嘴里
How exactly?
到底怎么做到呢
We're going to hold her down until she does it.
我们要捏住她直到她吐了为止
Tammy's time to shine.
这活儿我擅长
We haven't even caught the thing yet.
我们还没抓到这玩意儿呢
How do we do that?
怎么能抓到呢
We lure it.
用诱捕的
What attracts a moth?
什么能吸引蛾子呢
I'll get the flashlights.
我去弄手电筒
I'll get the guys.
我去召集人手
Well, the attic is clear.
好了 阁楼安全
Trick's gone, Hades is on a rampage;
特里克不在了 冥王暴跳如雷
and what are we doing?
然而我们在干什么呢
Moth hunting.
逮蛾子
I actually can't believe Trick's gone.
我真的不能相信特里克已经不在了
I mean what happens to the colony without an Ash?
我是说一个族群里没有了阿什会怎样
I dunno, never really bought into the Ash thing myself.
不知道 反正我是从不买♥♥阿什的账
You bought into the Morrigan.
对啊 你的主子是莫里根么
Yeah well, Absinthe bottle service,
苦艾酒免费喝
pixie dust off a nymph's naughty bits.
小妖精还能陪我爽爽
How could I say no?
我怎么能拒绝呢
But things change.
但情况变了
The man with two faces?
双面人么
You've been hanging around with Dyson too long, you have.
你跟戴森在一起的时间太久了
I mean, lemme guess, what's next?
让我猜猜 你下面要说什么
I'm a no good Dark Fae.
我是个一无是处的黑暗异种
A traitor, is that it?
一个叛徒 对不对
I don't know, are you?
我不知道 你是么
I haven't exactly got the face of an angel, have I?
的确是没有天使的面孔 对吧
You wanna know if I'm full of regret, is that it?
你想知道我是不是满怀悔恨 对不对
If you've actually done the things I've heard.
如果你真的做了我听说的那些事
Guess I just wanna know if you're sorry.
大概我想知道的就是你是否有歉意
From the bottom of my rotten, aching, repugnant soul...
从我腐朽 痛苦 凌人厌弃的灵魂深处
you wanna know if I'm sorry?
你想知道我有歉意么
With every fiber.
没有一寸不抱歉
Let's get back to the moth hunt.
咱们接着逮蛾子吧
Lola, are you sure this is the place?
洛拉 你确定是这个地方么
Hello?
有人么
Where is everybody?
人们都去哪了
They were right behind us.
他们就在咱们后面
In the name of the guardian of the gate,
以看守大门的名义
who dares to see the Maestro without first paying the toll?
胆敢不买♥♥门票就来见大♥师♥的人
Vex, always the two face.
伐克斯 总是两幅面孔
What are you doing to her?
你对她做了什么
It won't let me look away.
这镜子不让我看向别处
Ever hear the one about the soul sucking mirror?
没听说过吸取灵魂的镜子么
No, no, no, no I wouldn't do that if I were you.
不 不 我要是你就不会这么做
Broken mirror without the toll,
不买♥♥门票就打碎镜子
always equals a broken soul.
意味着会打碎灵魂
What did you do?
你做了什么
Oh, no, no, no, this isn't right.
不 不 这样是不对的
Brother is meant to be on the front, not me.
哥哥应该在前面 不是我
Wait!
等一下
Where is he?
他去哪了
Here, Wolfie.
出来啊 狼崽子
Thomasina, I thought we lost you.
托马西娜 我以为你走丢了
Bo.
波
Please, you must help us, your brother won't let us pass.
求你了 你一定要帮我们 你哥哥不让我们过去
I can't, Brother never listens to me.
我办不到 哥哥从来不听我的
I'm not supposed to speak to the travelers...
我不应该跟旅人们说话的
Oh, do shut up, will you?
给我把嘴闭上
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表