剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
I can explain.
听我解释
I hope so, Mark.
我正等着你解释 马克
Because that hunter had some
因为那个猎人说了些跟你有关的
pretty crazy things to say about you.
不可思议的事情
Of course he did. He's been trying to kill me...
那是自然 他一直想杀了我
He said you killed his wife and child.
他说你杀了他的老婆和孩子
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
Well, he wasn't lying.
他说的可都是实话
What about his ear?
他的耳朵是怎么回事
I'm suppose that just come off on its own?
难道是它自己成那样的
Yeah, I... I bit his ear off.
是的 我... 我咬掉了他的耳朵
Mark...
马克...
He murdered my mother.
他谋杀了我妈妈
What would you have done?
要是你你会怎么做
I was six years old, I could have done more.
我当时只有六岁 我本可以做点什么的
She hid me under the bed
她把我藏在了床底下
And I just watched.
我就那么看着
I just watched him kill her.
看着他杀了我妈妈
I swear, if you are lying...
如果你说谎 我发誓...
You think I'd lie about being a coward?
你觉得我会编个懦夫的谎话吗
I just laid there. I froze.
我就躺在那 吓得动弹不得
After he turned his back once he was finished...
等他转过身来的时候
I jumped on him, bit his ear off, and I ran off...
我跳到他的背上咬掉了他的耳朵 然后我就拼命地跑...
I ran just like I did today when you got hurt...
就像今天你受伤的时候一样...
Cause I didn't want him to kill you too.
因为我不想你也被他杀掉
I tried...
我只是...
I tried to keep you guys safe.
我只是想保护你们
You are not a coward.
你不是懦夫
You're just lost.
你只是迷茫了
I'm sick and tired of running.
我厌倦了逃亡
Of everyone around me dying.
我周围的人都死了
Trust me.
相信我
Killing that man is not the answer.
杀了那个人也不能真的解决问题
Then what is?
那怎么才能
I don't have anywhere else to go.
我没有地方可去
I don't have anyone else to turn to.
我没有人可以投靠
I don't have anything but this.
除了这里我什么都没有了
Yes.
是的
You do.
你还有
I promise.
我保证
What is it about you?
你身上还有什么故事
Puttin' his hands all over me.
在我身上乱抓
Puttin' his gun to my chin.
用枪抵着我的下巴
He's lucky I don't go kung-fu on his ass.
我没用功夫对付他算他走运
Pig.
猪
What did you just say?
你刚刚说什么
Pig. You said pig.
猪 你说猪
I really don't think I said that.
不不不 我绝对没说
The first Vic. his name was Patrick Murphy.
第一个受害人 名叫特里克·墨菲
He was a cop.
是个警♥察♥
A pig.
是猪
Look at this.
看这儿
There's puncture wounds on both his feet.
他的两只脚上都有洞状的伤口
He was hung upside down so he'd bleed out quicker.
他是被倒吊起来的所以失血很快
Like a pig in an abattoir.
就像屠宰场的猪
The second Vic.
第二个受害者
Shane Miller.
肖恩 米勒
He was a prison guard. A bull.
他是个狱警 是牛
Both men had their throats slit.
这两个人都被割开了喉咙
They were branded,
身上有印记
organs removed and burnt,
器官被移除并烧毁
both men were hung and bled out.
都被倒吊起来流干了血
In pagan religions, often the pig and the bull would be...
就像异教♥徒♥宗教里的猪和牛
Sacrificed... their blood was spilled in order to purify them.
是关于牺牲的 流干了血是为了净化灵魂
Their organs were offerings up to the gods.
他们的器官奉献给了上帝
What about the third Vic?
第三个受害人呢
No slit throat.
没有被割喉
No puncture wounds.
没有洞状伤口
But he's branded like the other two.
但身上的印记跟前两个人一样
He died of dehydration.
是脱水而死
He was Russian.
他是个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Served eight years of a double life sentence.
因两次被判无期服刑八年
Someone must have been a b-a-a-a-a-d boy.
那他肯定是个坏小子
Oh come on, copper.
得了吧 警官
We both know...
我们都很清楚
You shave that much time off a double life-sentence...
从两次终身监禁减到这些的
You been talking to the "right" people.
你找"对"了人
A snitch. A rat.
一个是间谍 一个是卑鄙小人(老鼠)
But a rat doesn't fit.
但老鼠不能献祭
Yeah, but this is a Russian prison.
是的 但他是个俄♥罗♥斯♥犯人
A snitch isn't a rat.
卑鄙小人不用老鼠表示
He's a goat.
他是羔羊
Sacrificed to the desert to cleanse the sins
献祭了荒漠以洗脱罪恶
in hopes of bringing good fortune.
并希望能拥有美好的未来
We're dealing with a cult here.
我们正在插手祭仪的事
A Fae cult.
一个异族的祭祀
Dyson, those three bodies from the elevator crash...
戴森 那三具来自电梯坠毁的尸体...
They were taken the other night.
前几天夜里被偷走了
Three ritual killings.
三起仪式杀人
Three missing bodies.
三具失踪的尸体
There could be a connection.
这之间应该是有联♥系♥的
You have anything with the missing bodies with the scent?
你有关于那些失踪尸体气味的任何信息吗
Yeah.
有的
Yeah, I do.
是的 我有
Hey. How was your talk, Demi?
你们谈得怎么样
Where's Mark?
马克在哪
I thought he was with you?
我还以他和你在一起呢
The hunter.
是猎手
He's gonna kill him.
他想要杀了他
You sure this is the right place?
你确定来对地方了
Ah, yes.
啊 是的
The famed shifter nose.
闻名的狼人的鼻子
Yes, it is quite the aquiline beauty if I might say so.
没错 要我说那是十分好看的鹰钩鼻
Slim.
纤细的
Slender.
修长的
And strong.
还很英挺
Can you shut up?
你能闭嘴吗
Don't think I've ever tried.
我才不想呢
Dyson.My client. This kid Mark...
戴森 我的客户 那个小屁孩 马克...
He's in trouble.
他现在有危险
What'd you need from me?
你需要我♥干♥什么
If you're close, go to Lauren's clinic.
如果你离劳伦的诊所近的话就去那里
He's gonna kill this hunter.
他要杀了这个猎手
That's what I smelled earlier.
我之前闻到的就是那个
I'm on my way.
我马上到
I'm empty again, sweetie.
又没酒了 亲爱的
Sweetie, don't keep me waiting.
亲爱的 别让我等
You know how angry I get.
你知道我会有多生气
Oh. Right.
哦 好的
I guess I'll get my own drink then.
我想我只能自己喝了
Please, Mark.
别 马克
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Why have you been hunting me?!
你为什么要一直猎杀我
You know why.
你知道为什么
You murdered my mother.
你杀了我母亲
To hell with your mother.
跟你妈一起下地狱去吧
Please! Mark!
拜托了 马克
Why are you hunting me!
你为什么要猎杀我
Because you're a shifter.
因为你是狼人
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表