剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
The rebelliousness?
你那叛逆呢
Don't you want to lock her up like she did to you?
你就不想像她关你那样把她关起来么
Even after everything she did to you...
就算她已经对你做了这些事
I know it's ridiculous, but she is still...
我知道听起来可笑 但她仍然是
Your mother...
你母亲啊
I get it.
我明白了
But Persephone, if you don't go after her first,
但是珀尔塞福涅 就算你不去找她
she will come for you.
她也会来找你的
But what if one of us gets hurt?
要是我们中间谁受伤了呢
She's dangerous.
她很危险的
You'll have a medic standing by.
你身旁会有医疗支持的
Lauren.
劳伦
I came to talk to you.
我来找你谈谈
But looks like we have a mission to take Zee down, first.
不过貌似我们还有打倒吉的任务要先完成
What kind of breach?
什么样的缺口
A human's found out about us.
一个人知道了我们的事
The same human bunking in your boxing gym?
就那个在你拳击馆借住的人
Well.
好吧
That is a problem.
的确是各问题
You know the rules as well as I do, Dyson.
你和我一样都知道规矩的 戴森
She's at risk.
她正处于危险之中
And she is a risk.
而且她也是各危险
I don't want her harmed.
我不想让她受伤害
Well then there are ways of making her forget.
那么有很多方法能让她失忆的
No. She's been through enough already.
不 她已经承受得够多了
I don't wanna do that to her.
我不想再那样对她
Then I think you know what you need to do.
所以我想你知道
Haven't heard your dove call in ages.
几百年没听到你的鸽子叫了
Hello mother.
你好 母亲
How you've grown.
你都长这么大了
One has to when they're banished to Hell.
一个人被驱逐到地狱怎能不长大
How could you let him take me?
你怎么能让他带走我
I negotiated your release.
我跟他交涉过释放你的事
You were supposed to return to me, to Demeter.
你应该回到我身边 回到得墨忒耳身边
But you always were a snacker.
但你总是容易受骗
So it's my fault.
所以 是我的错咯
I ate the seeds, I sealed my fate.
我吃掉了种子 我封闭了命运
Persephone, I have made mistakes.
珀尔塞福涅 我犯过错误
And my mistakes have left me alone.
而且我的错误让我孤单一人
Forgive me.
原谅我
It's a trap.
这是个陷阱
Out of all the people who wanna screw me...
就算这么多人想害我
I never thought it would be my little girl.
我真没想到我的女儿也会这样
Like you said, Tartarus has been good to me.
就像你说的 地狱那边待我不薄
Now!
动手
Sing the notes!
把歌♥唱出来
Heath!
希思
What's wrong?
怎么了
Stage fright?
突然怯场了么
Don't move or I'll turn you all to dust.
老实点 否则立刻让你们化为尘土
Can she really do that?
她有那么大本事吗
Yes.
是的
Hand over the Siren.
把海妖交出来
There's a song I've been dying to hear.
我现在特别想听一首歌♥
It's called: "Succubus go Bye Bye."
好像叫"淫妖的谢幕"
Do you think, Siren?
怎么样 海妖
How's he supposed to sing?
他怎么能唱出来
You electrocuted his throat!
你电伤了他的喉咙
Oh please.
拜托
It was just a little zap.
只是暂时让他失声而已
Yeah causing his vocal cords to seize.
让他的声带拉紧
Zee, we're family.
吉 我们是一家人
Let's talk about this.
有话好好说
Sing the notes, old man.
唱吧老头
If you're broken, I'll have to put you down for good.
要是你这么不中用 我只好送你上路了
I've lived a long time.
我年岁已高
Retirement's not so bad.
退休也不是件坏事
Bo.
波
I can't see him... Not like Hale... Not again... Please...
我不能让他像黑尔一样 不要这样 求求你
Stop.
住手
If you vanish me, let everybody else go.
如果你要驱逐我 那就放过其他人
I don't like this deal.
这太不公平了
Bo.
波
I'll find my way back.
我会自己想办法回来的
Lauren, help Heathcliff restore his voice.
劳伦 帮西斯克里夫恢复起来
So he can sing me away.
好让他驱逐我
Please. Do it.
拜托了 去吧
Lauren! Seriously?
劳伦 真要这样吗
So? What's the diagnosis?
如何 医生有何高见
A serious case of bitch.
中了贱♥人♥的招
Holy shit.
我的老天
What she said.
同我的老天
What the hell was that?
这是怎么回事
That... is the thing we have to talk about.
这就是我之前想跟你商量的事
Thank you for meeting me.
谢谢你过来
I don't have a lot of time.
我没多少时间
That's not true.
其实不是吧
You ought to be used to that.
你应该习惯了
I won't apologize for hiding myself, or my kind.
我并不为隐瞒我和我的族人身份之事感到歉意
We tread cautiously.
我们向来行事谨慎
It's how we live.
这样才能谋生
Especially me.
我尤其如此
I thought you trusted me.
我还以为你很信任我
Well that's something that's hard for me to do.
对我来说要信任别人很难
I didn't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Will you let me make it up to you?
能让我弥补一下吗
Enjoy.
请慢用
That must be Trick?
那是特里克吧
How did you... Mark, of course.
你怎么 马克说的 毫无疑问
So everyone in here is...
这么说这里所有人都是
All Fae. Yes.
异种 是的
Some of them are staring.
有人盯着我看
It's creepy.
感觉好诡异
It's like they're hungry...
像是在找寻猎物一样
We can smell a human.
我们能闻出人类的味道
Some of us do not like them as much as others.
而且某些异种确实也不太喜欢人类
Don't worry.
别担心
Nothing's gonna happen to you.
你不会有事的
I want you to be a part of this world.
我想让你了解这个世界
That's why I'm umm...
因此我决定
claiming you.
拥有你
Claiming me?
拥有
It means, uhh... to the Fae,
意思就是对于异种来说
anyway, that I... I own you.
你是我的人了
And that's my cue to go.
看样子我该走了
Alicia, its not like that, not own...
艾丽西娅 不是你想的那样 不是那种
It's like, a cross to bear; like a responsibility.
其实像是我们要负担的一种责任
So I'm like your burden to you.
所以我成了你的包袱
Alicia, please.
艾丽西娅 留步
I'm not very good at this.
我不太会做这种事
I've never done this before.
从来没这么做过
Wait, you've never done this before?
等等 从来没有过吗
Claimed a human, or whatever it is.
拥有一个人类什么的
I never had a reason to.
从来没人让我动过这个念头
Until now.
直到现在
Claiming lets the others know that you're part of us.
我拥有你后别人就会知道你是我们中的一员
That you're accepted.
你已经被异种接受了
Sounds like a commitment.
听起来像是某种承诺
You're not gonna get down on one knee are you?
你不会还要向我单膝下跪吧
Not quite.
那可不一定
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表