剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Who stabbed Mark!?
谁刺伤了马克
Don't touch her!
别碰她
Dyson, what is going on?
戴森 怎么回事
Alicia. Listen to me.
艾丽西娅 听我说
I need you to step away from her.
我希望你离她远一点
Who is she?
她是谁
She's sick.
她病了
And very contagious.
传染性很强
I'm not sick.
我没病
What happened to Mark?
马克怎么了
Don't let her touch you.
别让她碰到你
I'm not sick!
我没病
Okay!
好吧
Okay. You're not sick.
好吧 你没病
What happened to Mark!?
马克到底怎么了
What is wrong with her?
她什么病
Nothing is wrong with me!
我没病
Go. Get her out of here.
快走 带她离开这
Who is that girl?
那个女孩是谁
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
Come on. Let's go out the back.
来吧 咱们从后门走
Dyson. She says she knows Kevin.
戴森 她说她认识凯文
How does she know Kevin?
她怎么会认识凯文呢
Why won't you tell me what's going on!?
你为什么不告诉我发生了什么事
I am not crazy.
我又没疯
No. You are not.
不 你没疯
You're not.
你没有
I was right.
我说对了
The little Trickster took it.
那个小魔术师同意交易了
Did you find Iris?
你找到爱莉丝了吗
No, but if she comes back, we'll be ready.
没有 等到她回来 我们就都准备好了
Time to hunker down and wait for the show.
我们就蓄势待发准备观赏演出了
Are you drunk?
你喝酒了吗
This was a mistake.
这样做是错误的
We shouldn't have done this.
我们不应该这么做
It's a little late for second thoughts.
现在有别的想法就不合适了
She's our daughter.
她是我们的女儿
She's the Harbinger of darkness.
她是黑暗的先驱
Because you put Nyx in her!
是因为你让暗夜女神附在她身上
I loved her.
我爱她
I loved her, too.
我也爱她
You love nobody but yourself.
你只爱你自己
Where is this coming from?
你怎么会这么想
What did you say to him?
你对他说了什么
You're an idiot.
你个蠢货
She played you.
她在玩弄你
And you let her.
你却任她玩弄
You used Iris.
等利用完爱莉丝
And then you threw her away.
你就会抛弃她
Okay now it's all me?
现在都是我的错了
You had nothing to do with it?
你就什么错都没有
You were in this from the beginning.
你从一开始就参与进来了
She was our daughter.
她是我们的女儿
Do you understand?
你懂吗
Our daughter.
我们的女儿
Don't kid yourself.
别再欺骗你自己了
I saw the way you looked at her.
我知道你是怎么看待她的
She was just your toy.
她不过是你的玩偶
She was always your precious little toy.
她不过就是你宝贝的小玩偶罢了
How dare you...
你怎么敢
How dare you.
你真有胆量
You don't deserve to be her mother.
你不配做她的母亲
You're worse than Nyx.
你比暗夜女神还糟糕
You are nothing!
你一无是处
How dare you defy me?
你怎么敢挑衅我
How dare you defy Zeus!
你怎么敢挑衅宙斯
What did you say to him?
你对他说了什么
Nothing.
没什么
You think you stopped something?
你以为你阻止了什么
You think he matters?
你以为他很重要
I'm the one you should be afraid of.
我才是你应该惧怕的那个人
If you're gonna kill me, just do it already.
如果你要杀我 快点动手啊
Stop dragging it out.
别拖拖拉拉
It's super tacky.
这很没有风度
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Come midnight, Nyx will rule.
临近午夜 暗夜女神将统御世界
You think you can stop her?
你以为凭你就能阻止她
You can't.
你不能
Nothing can.
没有人能
So, go.
所以 走吧
Get the Succubus, and the Wolf.
去找淫妖 去找狼人
I want you to watch as she kills you all.
我想你看着她赶尽杀绝
Oh, and Valkyrie?
对了 瓦尔基里
Just take out the trash.
把那个废物带走
This is what you want?
这就是你的目的
To destroy everything.
毁灭一切
Everybody likes a fresh start.
所有人都喜欢全新的开始
For what?
为了什么
So you can sit in this monolith by yourself?
好让你独自一人坐在远古巨石上吗
What's the point?
又有什么意义
I hope you enjoy your own company.
我希望你好好享受一个人独活
At least I won't die alone.
至少我不会一个人死去
Going down.
给我下去
Iris.
爱莉丝
Iris. Iris, it's me. Your uncle.
爱莉丝 爱莉丝 是我 你叔叔
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
I came to see you.
我来看看你
It's been a long time.
已经好久好久了
I thought you forgot about me.
我以为你已经忘记我了
How could I forget you?
我怎么会忘记你
You're my favorite niece.
你是我最喜欢的侄女
Iris, we came to bring you home.
爱莉丝 我们来带你回家
I don't want to go home.
我不想回家
I left to get away from them.
我刚离家出走
Trust me.
相信我
I know what it's like to want freedom from your parents.
我理解想从父母那得到自♥由♥的感受
They were trying to control me.
他们想控制我
Now you're trying to do the same.
你们现在也想做同样的事情
No, that's not true...
不 不是这样的
Parents can be so bossy sometimes can't they?
父母有时候就是很专横 不是吗
They got worse after you left.
在你离开后他们就更过分了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Iris, I'm not trying to control you.
爱莉丝 我并不想控制你
And your parents have no power over you.
你的父母没有权利掌控你
The only one who controls you
唯一能控制你的人
is you.
只有你自己
It's far too late for that now.
现在一切都太迟了
Nyx is who I was meant to be.
暗夜女神是我想成为的那种人
It's who I am.
是我原本的样子
I've almost reached the core.
我已经快要成功了
It's almost midnight.
快要到午夜了
Any minute now, the clock strikes Nyx.
下一分钟 我可能就会变成暗夜女神
It's gonna be beautiful.
一切都会很美好
Bo. Bo, you got to use the box.
波 波 你得用那个盒子
I won't kill Iris.
我不想杀了爱莉丝
You can't kill me.
你杀不了我
I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸了
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
I won't hurt her.
我不要伤害她
That thing that's inside you, Uncle Hades?
冥王叔叔 你体内的那种东西
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表