剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
She was possessed too, wasn't she?
她也被上身了 对吧
You could say that.
可以这么说
You must have a theory about what happened to Kevin.
凯文的事你肯定知道点儿什么
Why target him?
为什么针对他
I don't know.
不知道
Oh my God.
天呐
He was possessed and I stabbed him.
他被附身了 我捅了他
Alicia it's not your fault.
艾丽西娅这不是你的错
No, I should've taken him somewhere.
不 我本该带他去看看的
I should have taken him to a priest. Or something. I...
我应该带他去找牧师 或者别的什么人看看
You didn't know...
你不了解情况
I should've done something.
我应该做点什么的
He was my husband and he was right here!
他是我丈夫 他就在这里
He was an Ancient.
他还是古人的
What?
什么
What do you mean? What's an "Ancient"?
你什么意思 什么叫"古人"
It means there is nothing you could have done.
我是说你根本无能为力的
A Fae like that...
异种就是
Fae?
异种
Mark, please.
马克 求你了
I'm tired of being in the dark.
我受够了被蒙在鼓里了
You sure you don't want me to take this one?
你确定不要我来么
Shadow thief here, kinda my thang.
影贼哎 是我的菜才对
If Zee's also after the painting,
要是吉也在找这幅画
I can't put you at risk.
我不能让你冒险
Well alright, while you go all nineties,
好吧 那在你搞定这些九十年代艺术品时
I'll just be here with a stick of Big Red.
我就在这等你 顺便吃条口香糖
So we can heist a little longer?
你是说我们还能多偷会
Should I call Catherine Zeta Jones?
我要不要打电♥话♥给凯瑟琳·泽塔琼斯
内有经典转越激光防盗网的桥段
凯瑟琳·泽塔琼斯 曾主演电影《偷天陷阱》
Oh please.
哦 拜托
Other than a thinly veiled Welsh accent,
除了她那尖细含糊的威尔士口音
that chick's got nothing on me.
那个妞完全没有吸引我的地方
Ninety-nine problems coming at you from all directions
九十九个麻烦从西面八方向你涌过去
in your life, and here you are, still standing.
而你还是屹立不倒
That's my girl.
姑娘你真行
Ninety nine problems...
九十九个麻烦
Let's hope balance ain't one.
但愿后面没再有一个
No no no.
不 不 不
Do not Fae this up for me, bird...
别他妈给我搞砸了 小鸟
Of all the galleries...
我找遍了美术馆
When Doves Cry, Persephone.
当鸽子哭泣 珀尔塞福涅
Now keep away from the painting.
离这幅画远点
I got here first.
是我先找到的
You don't wanna dance with me.
你可不想与我共舞
And yet somehow I seem to remember we perfected the box step.
不过我倒是想起来咱们一起跳的美妙的伦巴舞
You tricked me into lighting the Artemis Candle
你骗我点燃阿耳特弥斯蜡烛
and releasing the Ancients.
然后放出了古人们
Your father never told me it would bring my family back.
你父亲没有跟我说这个会把家人召回来
He wanted you to take it.
你想让你保管蜡烛
I didn't know!
我不知道
Just like you don't know that this
就像你不知道这幅画
painting could vanquish them?
能对付他们一样
How did Zee free you from Tartarus?
吉怎么把你从地狱里放出来的
Zeus?
宙斯
He's the one who put me there in the first place.
是他把我送到地狱去的
So you escaped?
所以你是逃出来的
I'm not bound to Tartarus, Bo.
我不是地狱束缚 波
I'm bound to Hades.
我是被冥王束缚的
My father.
我父亲
So you two are Bonnie and Clyding it, huh?
所以你们是夫妇联手咯
Tell me, do you two prefer Persades or Herdephone?
告诉我 你们这组合是叫珀尔塞迪斯还是叫哈迪斯福涅
When he was released, so was I.
当他被释放了 我也就被释放了
With a promise.
但是有各承诺
I find this painting and bring it to him.
我要找到这张画然后拿给他
Wherever he is.
不管他在哪里
Locked up tight.
已经关起来了
He's my prisoner now.
他现在是我的囚犯
According to lore, this makes me your prisoner.
按道理 我就是你的囚犯了
I don't roll like that, Perseph.
我不是那样的 珀尔塞福
You mean I can just walk out?
你是说我可以走了
I believe you can fly.
我认为你可以飞翔
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait.
等一下
Before you go, tell me anything you can about the painting.
在你走之前 告诉我你所知关于这幅画的信息
I've heard it contains The First Song.
我听说里面包含 第一首歌♥
Your father might know more.
你父亲应该知道更多
I need answers.
我想知道答案
The TTV virus.
那个血液传播病毒
Your Trojan horse worked.
你的特洛伊木马起作用了
Yeah, I got that part.
是啊 这部分我明白
The problem is: I thought I was
但问题是 我觉得自己
extending my life span to Fae years.
把寿命延长得像异种一样
And instead, I've turned
但我却把自己变成了
myself into something I didn't quite expect.
不能接受的什么东西
Spoken like a true scientist with no guinea pig.
听起来像个没有荷兰猪的正经科学家一样
I injected myself.
我给自己注射的
I got hit by a truck.
我被一辆卡车撞了
Bo held me, I sucked her chi,
波抱着我 我吸了她的精气
and I survived.
于是我活下来了
I'm a conduit.
我成了一个导管
You're taking on the Fae powers of those you touch.
你在提取触摸到的异种的能力
Dr. Lewis, you have found the key to ultimate power.
路易斯医生 你已经找到了终极力量的钥匙
This could be bad.
这可能不是好事
Or very good.
或者是大好事
But I don't know how it affects
但我不知道会对我
those Fae whose powers I'm taking on.
提取能力的异种有什么影响
But you like it?
但是你喜欢对不对
I can do anything.
我没办法
But there are still unknowns.
但是还有未知因素
How long will it last.
也不知道这情况会持续多久
What are the side effects, what are the dangers?
副作用是什么 有什么危险
Like all power, it needs to be under control.
就像一切力量都需要被控制一样
I need to work on that.
我要想办法去控制
You don't think you deserve to be Fae.
你不觉得自己应该是异种
Being born Fae doesn't make you special.
天生是异种并不能让你特别
It makes you different.
只是不同而已
But you as human,
但你是人类
if you found a way to actually turn Fae,
如果你找到真的变成异种的方法
oh Lauren... my gods,
哦 劳伦 天呐
you'd be more than all of us put together.
你要比我们这些人加在一起都厉害
And just imagine how thrilled Bo will be.
想象一下波知道了会有多激动吧
I've been calling for an hour.
我都给你打了一小时的电♥话♥了
Why didn't you pick up?
你怎么不接呢
Fae. Shapeshifter.
异种 化兽师
What did you say to her?
你跟她说什么了
How could you keep this from me?
你怎么能瞒着我这些呢
I had to keep you safe.
我要保证你的安全
You saw what happened to your husband.
你也看到你丈夫身上发生的事了
You had to keep yourself safe!
你是要保证自己的安全
Your secrets.
还有你们的秘密
And don't I have that right to do that?
难道我没有权利保护自己么
Where is he?
他在哪
Where are you keeping Kevin?
你们把凯文藏哪里了
I had to.
我没办法
I'm not leaving until...
我不能离开 直到
Until what?
直到什么
Until I tell you the whole ugly truth about the "Creatures"
直到我告诉你所有有关于
who ruined your life?
毁了你生活的那些"怪物"的丑陋真♥相♥
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表