剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
A shifter.
狼人
Like you.
和你一样
This man has been hunting our kind for centuries.
这个人几个世纪以来一直在猎杀我们的种族
It's been a long time.
很久了
We don't hunt Fae anymore, Kelly.
我们不再猎杀异族 凯丽
It's forbidden.
这是不允许的
Especially not shifters who haven't shifted yet.
尤其对那些还没变形的狼人
I figure since the una mens got all cut up, well...
我知道自从尤纳达人都被灭掉之后
It's open season.
这是很开放的了
You bastard!
你个混♥蛋♥
Don't.
别
I know you're mad.
我知道你快疯掉了
I know you're in a lot of pain.
我知道你很悲痛
But killing this man won't change that.
但杀掉这个人改变不了什么
He killed the only family I had.
他杀了我唯一的亲人
And our kind killed his.
我们族人也杀了他的亲人
To him, we are responsible.
对他 我们也有责任
But we can stop this now.
但我们可以阻止这一切
This circle of violence can come to an end.
这种冤冤相报就可以结束了
Go.
滚
Get out of here.
离开这里
He murdered my mother!
他杀了我母亲
I said go!
我说滚
I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna rip out your throat!
我要撕破你的喉咙
Let me go.
放开我
Please, let me go.
拜托 放开我
Please...
求求你
Please.
求求你
I don't understand.
我不懂
Why let him go?
为什么放他走
That's a good question.
问得不错
I think the answer is something here Dyson is
答案就是戴森是个
being a self-righteous douche-bag.
自以为是的混账
But hey, I'll let him answer.
但 我会让他自己来回答的
Don't wanna talk about it.
不想谈这个
Oh. My. God. He's your...
噢 我的天啊 他是你的...
Son. Yeah.
儿子 没错
I smelled it when we met.
我们遇到那一刻我就闻到了那个味道
What?
什么
I knew there was something about him that was
我知道有些事情对于他来说是
familiar.
熟悉的
Mark, wait!
马克 等等
Leave me alone.
让我一个人静静
Piper! Judging by your age, your mother would have to be...
派珀 看你的年纪 你的妈妈应该是...
Don't. You don't get to say her name.
别说了 你别提她的名字
You bailed and she died.
你被保释了而她却死了
It wasn't like that.
事情不是那样的
Oh.
哦
Then what was it like?
那事情是怎样的呢
Oh, wait. I don't care.
噢 别说了 我才不在乎呢
She never told me she was pregnant.
她从没告诉我她怀孕了
She never told me about you.
她从没告诉我关于你的事情
But I know now.
可我现在知道了
I know nothing I say to make it right,
我知道现在说什么都没用
but you can stop running.
但你现在可以不再逃亡
You don't have to suffer alone.
你不用再独自受苦了
You'd just get sick of me.
你会对我感到厌烦的
I'm trouble. Everyone says so.
我有麻烦了 每个人都这么说
I'm never gonna see you that way.
我永远都不会那样看待你
No matter what.
无论发生什么
Because I'm your father.
因为我是你的父亲
Because of you, family really isn't my thing.
就是因为你 家庭还真不是我的菜
Oh, Evony, hi, I was...
嗨 伊芙妮 我正...
Enough bullshit.
受够了你那些废话
I tried to be your friend and be nice to you for a day.
我很努力的做你的朋友还对你友好了一整天
And it got me nowhere.
但什么回报都没有
Where is my serum?!
我的血清呢
You seemed so happy with the rich hubby and the gout...
你似乎对你那富有的丈夫和他的痛风很满意
That was this morning!
那只是在今天早上
Honestly, these human mood swings...
说实话 人类的情绪总是起伏不定
I don't know how you do it.
我不知道你是如何做到的
I wish I had better news for you
我希望我能给你更好的消息
but we've had some setbacks.
但我们遇到了一些麻烦
Setbacks. Okay.
麻烦 好
Well, I've had some setbacks, too.
好 我也遇到了一些麻烦
Turns out husband wants to turn the pool house into a man cave
那就是我丈夫要把台球室变成他的避世所
so I'm gonna have to store a few little odds and ends
这样我不得不把一些零星的东西放在
here at the clinic.
这个诊所里
The clinic that I paid for.
这个我出钱建造的诊所里
Guards!
保安
Hello, wittle baby.
你好 小甜心
What is that?
那是什么
Oh, this old thing?
哦 这个古老的东西吗
It's only the most feared creature known to Fae.
这是个对异族来说最可怕的物种
But let's just call it an insurance policy
我们就把它称之为保险政策吧
while I'm human,
虽然我是人类
so nobody gets any funny ideas.
没人会开玩笑的
It won't be too much trouble for you to watch it for me,
那么你帮我照看这个东西应该没什么问题
now will it?
对吧
What's it called?
这个叫什么
Nobody knows.
没人知道
It's that old.
它那么古老
Oh, I really hope something bad doesn't happen.
哦 我真心希望不会发生糟糕的事情
If it were to escape...
如果它要逃跑...
That would be really bad for you.
那么对你来说就是非常糟糕的
Chop chop.
抓紧时间
That serum isn't going to serum itself.
那个血清是不会自我再生的
Oh, and this little guy is running on battery...
哦 还有这个小家伙是靠电池运转的...
And she be gettin' low.
现在的电量正在下降
I'd find a power source if I were you. Toute-suite!
我要是你的话就找个电源 时光飞逝
Go ahead.
来吧
Kill me.
杀了我
On one condition.
有一个条件
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
Mark.
马克
You leave my son alone.
别动我儿子
Son?
儿子
You don't say.
真想不到
Well, just gonna have to enjoy killing him even more.
这下更享受杀掉他的快♥感♥了
Aren't I?
可以了吗
I thought you might say that. Vex!
我知道你会那么说的 伐克斯
I once made the mistake of letting a murderer go.
我曾犯了一个错误就是放走了一个杀人犯
Because I thought it was the right thing to do.
因为我以为这么做是对的
I won't make that mistake again.
我不会再犯那样的错了
This time I'll do what feels right.
这次我会做我觉得是对的事
A son.
儿子
Yup.
没错
Like a full grown...
貌似是发育完全的...
Sexy...
性感的...
You can never tell Dyson that this happened.
你永远都不会告诉戴森所发生的一切
I dunno. It is pretty great roommate leverage.
我不知道 这是很不错的室友影响力
Plus I do like my collars starched?
还有 我很喜欢我的衣领笔挺挺的
Tamsin
塔米辛!
I'm kidding!
开玩笑呢
Hey, my lips are sealed.
放心 我嘴巴很严的
Y'know, there was a time when I thought me and Dyson would...
你知道吗 曾经我以为我和戴森会...
I bet there was a time for him too.
我打赌他一定也这么想过
You guys are good together.
你们俩应该在一起的
Even if it's just as friends.
即使是以朋友的形式
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表