剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on lost girl.
妖女迷行前情提要
Cassie, it's Bo. If you're there pick up.
凯西 我是波听到的话接电♥话♥
What's this about Cassie?
这和凯西有什么关系
She's been missing for 12 hours.
她已经消失了十二小时了
I think something bad has happened to her.
我觉得她可能出事了
This ledger contains all the names of the fae
这个账本上记录了所有经过我们领地的
who have passed through our colony.
异种的名字
And Trick's ledger is missing.
特里克的账本不见了
Do you happen to know anything about that?
你知道什么线索吗
Don't look at me, mate.
别看我啊 哥们
Cassie? What do you remember?
凯西 你还记得什么吗
Come on, Cassie, who did this to you?
振作一点凯西 谁对你下此毒手
We did it to ourselves.
是我们自己做的
My dad is Hades.
我的父亲是冥王
He's trying to use me for something.
他试图利用我达到某种目的
Something terrible.
邪恶的目的
Lauren?
劳伦
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
I had the weirdest dream.
我刚做了个超奇怪的梦
I was driving in my truck...
我梦见在开卡车
And you were there... Wait... were you there?
你也在那儿 等等 你在不在
Yeah, you were very much there.
没错 你肯定在
I just really wanted a burger, you know?
我特别想吃个汉堡
But nothing was open.
可是没有一家营业的店铺
Everything was closed forever.
所有的商店都关着门
The drive-thrus were closed... forever.
汽车餐厅全部都关着 全部
Sounds terrifying.
听起来很吓人
It was.
确实
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Well, why don't I make us some breakfast, huh?
我来做早饭怎么样
Half cap'n crunch, half lucky charms.
一半玉米片一半麦片
I love that you know how I like it.
我就喜欢你这么善解人意
Well, that's what roomies are for.
室友就是要这样嘛
So, think Clay Jonas will be here?
克雷·乔纳斯会在这儿吗
I thought I told you to stay in the car.
我不是让你呆在车里吗
Twenty bucks says he'll go No.1 in the draft.
我赌二十块他会在选秀中得第一的
This is a crime scene, Mark.
这是犯罪现场 马克
It's not really the place to ask for an autograph.
不是适合要签名的地方
Is that... Jake Marshall?
那是 杰克·马歇尔吗
1200 receiving yards this season.
这个赛季跑了1200码
12 touchdowns.
十二次触地得分
This guy was a machine.
这家伙简直堪比机器人
I can't believe he's really dead.
真不敢相信他就这么死了
What is that?
那是什么
It's a triskele.
螺旋三臂
A triple spiral.
三个螺旋
I thought you said we weren't supposed to touch anything.
我还以为你说过我们不能碰任何东西呢
I said you're not supposed to touch anything.
我说的是你不能碰
He was killed last night, beaten to death.
他是昨天被杀的 击打致死
I think this fae cult that I've been tracking is involved.
我觉得我正追查的异种邪教与此有关
Why would a fae cult
为什么异种邪教
want to knock off a human football player?
会想打死一个人类橄榄球运动员
He's a pretty high profile target.
这家伙可是个引人注目的目标
You know him?
你认识他
Yeah! Jake Marshall?
当然 杰克·马歇尔
Wide receiver for the thunder,
雷霆队的外接手
he's gonna go No.1 in the draft next week.
他肯定会在下周的选拔中夺冠的
Or, was.
本来会的
I didn't know you were such a sports fan.
我不知道你还是个体育迷
I'm not, but he's hot.
我不是 但是他很性感
I mean, not 'you' hot, but hot.
当然 不是你那种性感 但还是很性感
The three original victims were all in the correctional system.
最初的三个受害者都是监狱系统的
This kid's an athlete.
这小子是个运动员
What's the connection?
有什么联♥系♥吗
I found this symbol on all of their bodies.
我在他们的尸体上都发现了这个符号♥
What is it?
这是什么
It's a symbol of death and reincarnation.
这是表示死亡和重生的符号♥
It's used by end of days cults.
是末世邪教组织的记号♥
Look at this.
看这里
There's something larger at play here.
这背后还隐藏着更强大的势力
I want to get close to this football team.
我想接近这个球队
See what we can find out.
看能不能查到什么
You don't think we'll look a tad suspicious
你不觉得我们几个人站到橄榄球场边
standing on the sidelines of a football practice?
会显得有那么一点点诡异吗
Not if we're cheerleaders.
如果扮成啦啦队就不会了
You're right.
说的对
Cheerleaders get recruited for pro teams, too.
职业啦啦队也要进行选拔的
They do?
真的
Yeah. Laker girls, buffalo jills, new Orleans saintsations.
当然 湖人女孩 驯牛女骑士 新奥尔良圣女
Who dat!
谁敢来战
I have a novelty calendar subscription.
我订了个介绍新奇玩意的日历
Well, then bust out your pom-poms, tam-tam.
拿起你的啦啦球吧 塔塔
'Cause it is time to flirt some intel
是时候去从后卫球员嘴里
out of a bunch of horny linebackers.
勾出些情报来了
Alright. Wait. Tamsin?
好吧 等等 塔米辛
A cheerleader?
当啦啦队员
You don't think I can dupe a bunch of girls
你觉得我还忽悠不了一群
who think clapping is a sport.
把鼓掌当运动的姑娘吗
Well, you don't exactly scream perky.
但你可从来没尖叫过
I, uh, concur.
呃 我同意
Huh.
哈
Okay.
好吧
Well, do you know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗
Gimme a D gimme a Y
跟我说D 跟我说Y
gimme a suck my balls.
跟我说去你大爷的吧
This is what it's all about
# 就是这样 #
now clap your hands and scream and shout
# 拍起你双手 大声喊出来 #
this is what it's all about
# 就是这样 #
now clap your hands and scream and shout
# 拍起你双手 大声喊出来 #
this is what it's all about
# 就是这样 #
now clap your hands and scream and shout
# 拍起你双手 大声喊出来 #
this is what it's all about
# 就是这样 #
are you okay?
没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I'm fine.
我很好
Okay.
好吧
Who's hot, who's not?
# 谁英雄 谁狗熊 #
Ugh, I can smell their insecurity from here.
我从这儿就能闻出她们的危机感
I think it's eau de Taylor swift.
泰勒斯威夫特同款
I used to beat up girls like this in high school.
我刚中的时候就爱欺负这样的女生
Yeah? Well, now you're one of them, so big smile!
是吗 现在你是她们其中一员了 笑得开心点
Hi, ladies!
你们好啊姑娘们
And gentleman.
还有小伙子
As some of you may know,
可能有人已经知道了
I'm Bo from the vancity valkyries
我是来自瓦尔基里城的波
and I'm here to recruit one very special cheerleader.
我来此是为了招募一名万里挑一的啦啦队员
You'll be competing with the top from across the country,
你们会和全国各地的高手一起竞选
so who's ready to show me what you got?
谁准备好大展身手了
Yeah.
耶
Excuse me, hi. Miss?
不好意思 女士
I'm Brinkley White, I'm the captain of the team.
我是布林克利·怀特 这里的队长
And she doesn't go here.
她不是我们队里的
This is Tamsin.
这位是塔米辛
Her school doesn't have a cheerleading team,
她们学校没有啦啦队
so she's auditioning with you guys.
所以她要和你们一起面试
Aren't you a little tall to be a cheerleader?
你当啦啦队员是不是太高了
What, you didn't make the football team?
没选上参加橄榄球队吗
I prefer rugby.
我更喜欢英式橄榄球
Less padding.
不用戴那么多东西
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表