剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
You can't just ignore me!
别不理我啊
Stop following me!
别跟着我
Look just because my father's evil doesn't mean that I am.
我父亲是坏人 不代表我也是
Plus, what about you, Ms. Disaster Capitalism?
那你又是什么 灾难资本家
I'm not evil, I'm an opportunist.
我才不是坏人 我只是个投机的
And alone.
没有人会跟着我
Everyone left the colony without you, why?
大家走都了 你怎么没走
I didn't want to go.
我不想走而已
Or maybe you just had no one to go with.
或者没有人想和你一起走
Well we're born alone and we die alone.
生来孤单 死也孤单
That's pretty heartless.
很无情啊
Heart is overrated.
人心是被高估了的
Or maybe you just say that 'cause somebody broke yours.
或许只是你的心被伤了
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
Let's just say I'm really good at reading people.
可能我会读心术吧
Look, the point is...
关键是
if this Maestro is so great maybe he can help you too.
要是这个黑暗魔王很厉害的话 也许也能帮到你
I'm okay, I'm fine.
我很好 没事的
How did you know I don't like being alone?
你怎么知道我不喜欢一个人呆在
Because nobody does, not all the time.
因为没有人喜欢 不喜欢一直一个人
Now please, just help me.
求你了 帮帮我
I can't.
我做不到
You need to follow the red brick road.
你要沿着红砖路走
And only the 'one' can see it.
只有特定的人才能看到
The one, huh?
特定的人么
Well, I might be able to help with that.
这一点我也许能做得到
How are you going to see red?
你该怎么找到红色的砖呢
I've seen it before.
我好像看到过
I just have to remember what it looks like.
就是得想想它是什么样的来着
Okay, red, red.
好的 红色 红色
Apples are red, cherries are red.
苹果是红色的 樱桃是红色的
Cyndi Lauper's hair, red...
辛蒂·罗波的头发是红色的
What else?
还有什么呢
What is it?
怎么回事
What did you see?
你看到什么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Wait how did we...?
等一下 我们是什么
It worked.
有效果了
You coming, Thomasina?
你跟我来么 托马西娜
Can't be alone forever, right?
不能一直一个人吧 对不对
Are you sure?
你确定没错
I don't see anything.
我怎么什么都没看到呢
Wait, wait, I'm coming.
等一下 我来了
Lauren.
劳伦
Lauren, I think something's wrong!
劳伦 我感觉不太对
What?
什么
Is she alright, what happened?
她怎么样 出什么事了
No, no it's...
不是不是 就是
Are you in pain?
你肚子疼么
It feels like a fish, or an eel...
感觉像有一条鱼 一条鳗鱼
It's moving.
它在动
Holy shit.
老天爷啊
Holy shit.
老天爷啊
I'm having a baby.
我有孩子了
What is it?
怎么了
What's wrong, is she okay?
出什么事了 她没事吧
No, the IV can't do it alone.
不 光输液是不够的
She needs to feed.
她需要吸♥精♥气
She's getting weaker?
她变虚弱了
If we don't wake her up, Bo is gonna starve to death.
要是我们不叫醒她 波就会饿死
I got it, I got it, I got it.
我来关 我来关
What part of stay in the clubhouse
我说了呆在俱乐部里
did you two not understand?
你俩怎么就听不懂呢
Don't worry, we weren't followed.
别担心 没人跟着我们
And what was worth risking your life for?
你们俩是为什么豁出命去了
Trick's books, I thought they could help with Bo.
特里克的书 我觉得可能对波有用
Yeah.
是啊
More than once he opened up these bad boys
他不止一次翻开这些玩意儿
and presto, the answer was there.
突然间 答案就出现了
Very useful.
非常有用
We thought if Trick were here...
我们想要是特里克在的话
Except he's not.
问题是他不在了
These books were his and they belong in his lair.
这些书是他的 而且是属于他家里的
Not if they can help us.
要是这些书能帮助我们呢
I mean Trick's gone.
我是说特里克不在了
Somebody needs to step up.
得有人站出来
What and suddenly you can read ancient scripture, is that it?
怎么 你突然就会读古经♥文♥了
Just forget it.
那算了吧
Mark.
马克
He's mourning too, you know.
他也正悲痛着呢 这你也知道
I'm just saying.
我就随便一说
Trick was always better at dealing with him than I am.
特里克总是比我会对付他
Well Trick was better at dealing with everyone than you.
特里克要比你会对付任何人
It's probably because he believed in people.
因为他信任身边的人
Bo more than anyone.
尤其信任波
And you.
也信任你
Listen, it's none of my business.
听我说 虽然没我什么事
But not looking at those books
但是你不看这些书
isn't going to change anything, Dyson.
也解决不了什么问题
I gotta check on Bo.
我去看看波
Stupid tree nymphs.
这些傻瓜树仙女
They're always messing with these.
老是弄个乱七八糟
Well that explains the going in circles.
至少能说明转圈子是什么意思
The Blair Witch vibe however...
还挺有女巫布莱尔的氛围
Pyrippus, Pyrippus, Pyrippus.
黑暗魔王 黑暗魔王 黑暗魔王
Great, talking trees.
好极了 树还会说话
Why do I feel like we're being watched?
我怎么觉得有人在看着我们呢
Well I always feel like I'm being watched.
我一直觉得有人在看着我
Probably 'cause I am, I mean...
可能还真有 我是说
Look at me.
咱长得好
Wait do you think it's the Pyrippus?
等等 这不会是黑暗魔王吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Great, I'm gonna die in the woods
好极了 我跟个穿花格子的傻妞
with a girl who wears gingham.
一起要死在树林里了
How did I find a meaner Tamsin?
我是怎么找到你这加强刻薄版塔米辛的
Wait, did you hear that?
等等 你听到了么
Ow, ow, ow, ow.
嗷 嗷
Dyson?
戴森
Ow.
嗷
Is that you?
是你么
Sergeant Major Nosyd of the 67th division...
六十七师诺斯德士官长
Operation Pyrippus watch.
奉命监视黑暗魔王
Are you aware that you're on restricted military area?
你们不知道自己闯入了军事禁区么
Lemme guess, you're not Dyson.
让我猜一下 你不是戴森
Like the vacuum cleaner?
你说的是真空吸尘器么
No sir.
不是 长官
Unfortunately you will have to be prosecuted
很不幸你们会被最大限度
to the full extent of the law.
依法起诉的
Okay, relax Private Ryan.
好的 放轻松 二等兵瑞恩
We didn't know.
我们不知道
Where's your platoon?
你是哪个团的
We've been through this entire forest.
这树林我们翻遍了都没找到其他人
They moved on.
他们离开了
So much for not leaving a man behind.
这个理由太牵强了
Why would they leave one soldier to watch this entire area?
他们怎么会留下一名士兵监视这么一大♥片♥区域呢
And where's your gun?
还有你的枪呢
And supplies.
你的补给装备呢
And... They moved on...
还有 他们离开了
I didn't move with them.
我没和他们一起
You're a deserter, you're not protecting this forest.
你是个逃兵 你不是在守卫这座森林
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表