剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
find your own truth.
找到自己的真♥相♥
These are Aife's files from the institution
这些是精神病院里关于伊法的资料
and everything that I've had from her past.
还有我这里一切有关她过去的东西
Medical records, tapes, it's all in here.
医疗记录 录像带 都在这了
It's time.
只要有时间
Nothing is kept from you anymore.
你就什么都了解了
I'm sorry.
对不起
What's all this?
这些都是什么
Answers, I hope.
答案吧 但愿是
You wanna help?
你想来帮忙么
There's evil inside her.
她身体里有邪恶的东西
I should have killed her when I had the chance.
我早就该杀了她的
You have to let me out,
让我出去
I have to kill her.
我要杀了她
I have to kill Bo.
我要杀了波
She didn't mean it, Bo, she's not well.
她不是有意的 波 她神经有问题
I know.
我知道
Hey...
嘿
Visitations.
探视记录
He didn't just let her rot...
他没丢下她不管
Looks like he took care of her.
看来他还是照顾她了
And her response is positive.
而且她的回应也是积极的
Calm.
冷静
There's another visitor.
还有一个探视人
I thought you said that you didn't know she was there.
我记得你说不知道她在那呢
I didn't.
我的确不知道
Is it possible someone wiped your memory?
有没有可能是有人把你的记忆抹掉了
No, I think that I would remember visiting my own mother!
不 无论如何我也能记得自己去探视亲妈了
Who could have orchestrated this?
会是谁安排的这些呢
Zee said that Jack's evil takes many forms.
吉说杰克的邪恶有各种伪装
She didn't say what they were.
她没说伪装都是什么样的
Jack wasn't just escaping from his cell.
杰克不只是从房♥间里逃出去了
No, he was impersonating me.
不 他还假扮了我
Dyson, it's Bo.
戴森 我是波
We need to get Jack now.
我们得马上去见杰克
I'll fill you in on the way.
路上我再跟你仔细说
That's why Aife thought we made a plan together.
所以伊法才以为我们一起定的计划
She's not crazy, she was tricked.
她不是疯了 她是被骗了
We need to get him.
我们要找到他
Yeah. Before he does this to somebody else.
对 在他对其他人使这一招之前
Tamsin, let's go.
塔米辛 走了
The other night.
那天晚上
You uh... you were with me.
你 你和我一起
When?
什么时候
The night you and Lauren broke up.
你和劳伦分手的那天晚上
Oh, Tamsin.
哦 塔米辛
Tamsin, he is not gonna get away with this.
塔米辛 他会受到惩罚的
Please don't touch me.
别碰我
Do you want to talk about it?
要跟我说一下么
I'm gonna kill him.
我要宰了他
I'm gonna rip him into a
我要把他撕成无数片
million pieces and I'm gonna feed him to dogs.
然后拿去喂狗
Impressive entrance,
入场很惊艳
I like the formation.
我喜欢这种队形
You done?
你打完了
Not even close.
还没开始呢
That wasn't very nice.
这个不太好吧
And they all... fall...
而且他们会 倒下的
Are you regretting it?
你后悔这样做了么
You said you would, right before we...
你说会后悔的 就在我们
Don't you dare. Don't you even look at her,
你把嘴闭上 你少看她
you pathetic worthless coward.
你这个可悲下♥贱♥的懦夫
Not a fan of my old trick, I see?
我看你是不喜欢我的老把戏呢
I learned it from my brother Zeus.
我从弟弟宙斯那里学来的
He impersonated Amphitryon to sleep with Alkmene.
他假扮成底比斯王和阿尔克墨涅上♥床♥了
The catch...
结果呢
I can only impersonate those I share blood with.
我只能假扮和自己有血缘关系的人
Speaking of blood.
说到血啊
No! No. We need to get him to Lauren.
不 不 我们得带他去劳伦那
And I'm not leaving you here alone. Let's go.
我也不放心你一个人在这 咱们走
We aren't finished!
你给我等着
Come on.
快走
See you soon.
回见
How's he doing?
他怎么样
I've staunched the bleeding, he'll be fine.
我已经给他止血了 他会没事的
I'm more worried about you, Tamsin.
我更担心的是你
I'll live.
我死不了
I think.
我觉得
What is happening to you?
你这是怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Bo, what are you doing?
波 你干什么呢
I don't want to be part of that ever again.
我不再也不想要他的印记了
Bo, he's weak!
波 他还很虚弱
Let her.
让她吸吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't be.
没关系
Did it work?
有效果么
It better have.
最好是有效果
Now we kill him.
那咱们去杀了他
No, I need to see Trick.
不 我要去见特里克
I made a terrible mistake, I have to talk to him.
我犯了个很大的错误 我要跟他谈谈
We're coming with you.
我们跟你去
No, this is between us.
不 这是我和他之间的事
Stay together, no one travels alone.
你们待在一起 不要单独行动
Aife.
伊法
Leave.
走开
Not without you, we have to hurry.
我要跟你一起走 咱们得抓紧
Quick, before he comes.
快点 在他来之前
It's over, he won.
都结束了 他赢了
Since when do you give up?
你什么时候放弃的
You're a fighter, you've always been a fighter.
你可是个战士 你永远都是战士
My little fighter.
我的小战士
And you've always hated that about me.
你一向讨厌我这点的
I failed you.
我让你失望了
You saved her, you saved Bo.
你救了她 你救了波
One day, she will know.
有一天 她会明白的
But... she has to find out for herself.
但是 她要自己去寻找答案了
Father-in-law.
岳父大人
What a pleasure.
真是荣幸
I'm taking my daughter home.
我要带我女儿回家
This ends tonight.
今晚要做个了结
Yes it does.
没错 的确如此
Trick, you were right.
特里克你是对的
Alone... all alone...
孤单 好孤单
There's so much noise...
这里好多噪音
Daddy, please don't leave.
爸爸 别走
Daddy.
爸爸
Please don't leave me alone.
求你别丢下我
Daddy, please don't leave me.
爸爸 求你别丢下我
Dyson, Aife's wasn't at the institution.
戴森 伊法没在精神病院
I'm checking the penthouse.
我去顶层公♥寓♥看看
Trick!
特里克
This is my fault.
都是我的错
I brought him here, I let him in.
我把他带来 我引他入局
I'm gonna go get help.
我去找医生来
Stay with me.
别走
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
对不起 对不起
Granddaughter.
外孙女
My granddaughter.
我的外孙女
Always remember,
一定要记住
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表