剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Thick or... long?
密集的还是持久的
Ideally a bit 'a both, actually.
事实上 如果兼而有之是最好的
Where are you...
你要去做
Oh.
哦
That.
那个
No, no, no.
别 别 别这样
But...
可是
Yes.
好吧
I don't think your father will be too pleased
我想你老爸如果知道你现在嘴里的东西
if he knows what you're taking at the moment.
肯定高兴不起来
Sweet storm, that feels...
甜蜜的风暴 感觉非常
Wrong!
不妥
That's so wrong.
这么做非常不妥
Do you know Dyson despises every fiber of my wretched being?
你知道戴森非常鄙视我们这种悲催的人
You talk too much.
你的话太多了
Yeah, well...
好吧 那
If I were a God where would I be?
如果我是上帝 我应该待在哪儿
Duh.
多新鲜啊
Big Fluffy white cloud in the sky.
在天上那些又软又大的白云里呗
Do you have any cream cheese?
你有奶油干酪吗
You smell good wet.
你湿透了
Yeah, I do.
是啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Streets are under control, surprisingly no fatalities.
街道已经受控 令人吃惊的是竟然没有伤亡
Then why unleash a tornado?
那怎么会刮龙♥卷♥风♥
Maybe it's not about the tornado.
可能和龙♥卷♥风♥无关
Maybe it's about the aftermath.
可能和造成的结果有关
Destruction.
破坏
Chaos.
混乱
Blackout.
断电
And not the wake up on a Saturday morning
住在四季饭店却发现
at the four seasons kind.
周六早晨醒不过来之类的
I re-checked her human body's residence.
我复查了她生前的住处
Empty.
是空的
So's the PR firm.
还有那个律师事务所
Well, I did find this.
我找到了这个
Alicia must've put these up.
一定是艾丽西娅张贴的
I asked her to leave town.
我曾让她离开城里
She saw her supposedly dead husband walking around
她看见自己死于电梯坠毁的丈夫
after he died in an elevator crash.
出现在眼前
I wouldn't leave town if I was her, I'd want answers.
如果我是她我也不走 我需要答案
She's human.
她是人类
I can't just say his body was taken over by an ancient.
我不能只是告诉她他的身体被神明占据了
I need you to wipe the city clean
我需要把城市里所有神明的痕迹
of any evidence of the gods.
都清扫干净
Their symbols, those posters.
他们的符号♥ 那些启示
Whatever you can find.
所有你能找到的
I'm gonna go check the clinic.
我要去检查一下诊所
Tamsin.
塔米辛
I'm not jealous of Lauren!
我不嫉妒劳伦
Bo's a succubus.
波是一个淫妖
There's always gonna be other people, it's in her nature.
总会爱上一些其他人 那是她的天性
It's not the other people that I'm worried about.
我不担心那些其他人
It's just the one.
我只担心一个人
Hey, where are you going?
嘿 你要去哪儿
To see about a girl.
去看一个女孩儿
Come on, this thing's on a generator
快点儿 这东西连着发电机
that has it's own backup generator.
它自己的备用发电机
That's on a backup generator?
它用自己的备用发电机
How... how is it not enough power?!
怎么 怎么可能电力不够
Uh, with Evony, nothing's ever enough.
对伊芙妮来说 什么电力都不够
Please tell me this thing is about to
请告诉我这个东西能产生
unleash a lifetime supply of fro-yo.
够一辈子吃的冰冻酸奶
Try one of the oldest and most dangerous Fae
想象一个到过地球的
to ever walk the earth.
最古老 最危险的异族
Lovely.
太好了
What do we do?
我们该怎么做
System is down in 90 seconds.
系统将在90秒后关闭
Evacuate.
撤离
Evacuate.
撤离
Evacuate.
撤离
Evacuate it is.
让撤离呢
Evacuate.
撤离
Evacuate.
撤离
Evacuate, evacuate, evacuate, evacuate, evacuate.
撤离 撤离 撤离 撤离 撤离
The rot voice lady can shut the fae up.
这个声音难听的娘们可以闭嘴了
Sam, get everybody out,
山姆 让大家都出去
and ambulancing the worst patients to the nearest hospital.
把重症的病人送去最近的医院
Containment system down in 10 seconds.
控制系统将在10秒后关闭
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
All my life.
一辈子都在准备
Huh.
啊
I see your huh and I raise you "are you freaking kidding me?!"
我理解你的啊为"你在跟我开国际玩笑吗"
Evony fleurette marquise, I despise you.
伊芙妮你这个耍花枪的侯爵夫人 我鄙视你
Yet, you continue to work for her.
然而 你还得为她工作
All of this is for her.
所有这一切都是为了她
To make her Fae again.
好让她重新成为异族
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
是啊 的确如此
Don't you think we should save the generator power
你不认为我们应该为更重要的事
for something more important?
省点电吗
She could be listening.
她也许在听
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在做什么
You need to trust me.
你要相信我
I'm getting to live my lifelong dream.
我要实现我毕生的梦想
Treating humans.
治疗人类
Fae.
异族
Conducting research.
进行研究
And none of this has anything to do with turning Evony Fae again.
这一切都与让伊芙妮重新成为异族无关
I don't work for anybody but myself.
我只为我自己工作
You know how to seize an opportunity.
你知道怎样把握机会
Well, for some of us,
我们中的一些
life is shorter.
生命是短暂的
Then let's make it count.
那么让我们好好享受它吧
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Kevin, who is it?
凯文 是谁啊
Detective Dyson.
戴森警探
Oh, you know him?
哦 你认识他
I was assigned to your case.
我负责你的案子
I thought I'd check in.
我过来看看
Your department told me I couldn't see Kevin's body
你们部门告诉我凯文的尸体被严重破坏
because it was too damaged.
所以不让我见他
They handed me an urn.
他们给我一个骨灰瓮
My husbands supposed ashes were sitting on my fireplace mantle!
我那所谓死去丈夫的骨灰现在就在我的壁炉上
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
I appreciate your concern, detective.
感谢你的关心 警探
But as you can see I'm home safe.
但是如你所见 我已经平安归来
No thanks to you and your department, I might add.
就不麻烦你和你的部门了
So where were you?
那么你之前在哪儿呢
I woke up on the side of highway 6.
我是在六号♥公里边醒过来的
Stumbled around until I got my bearings
一路跌跌撞撞 直到我摸清方向
and then I found Alicia.
之后我就遇到了艾丽西亚
Do you mind if I come inside and take your statement?
你介意我进去给你录口供吗
Well, we were in the middle of making hot cocoa.
我们正在做热可可
Well, I'd love some.
我很乐意来点
Bo?
波
Lauren?
劳伦
Soul singer?
灵魂歌♥手
Hey, help me unload again?
嗨 再帮我卸下这个
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表