剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
And the war was over.
战争结束了
What have you done?
你做了什么
Dirty laundry, meet air.
丑事败露了
Musashi is not the true exalted one.
武藏并非是真正要飞升的人
The honor belongs to Tomoe.
荣誉属于嘉代子
Musashi?
武藏
Care to explain?
能解释下吗
I...
我
Someone assumed it was me.
有人认为是我
I didn't...
我没有
I never denied it. I...
我从未否认过 我
all this time, it was our sister.
这么长的时间 那是我们的妹妹
Tomoe, you are the exalted one.
嘉代子 你值得被尊敬
That's right. Bow down, bitches.
对了 都鞠躬 贱♥人♥们
You're sure this is my thing?
你确定这是我的事
From the wrist, not the whole arm.
手腕用力 而不是整条手臂用力
If you were in your clinic right now,
现在如果你在诊所
and you were attacked, what would you use?
被攻击了 你会怎么办
To make someone unconscious, etorphine or go home.
把他弄昏迷 注射埃托啡或直接回家
For paralysis, tabun spray.
如果瘫痪 就用塔崩喷雾
Digoxin.
地高辛
I could go classic with a good ol' fashioned
我可以用经典的老式方法
batrachotoxin dart.
树蛙毒素飞镖
What? If you can throw with the same passion
怎么 如果你能用同样的激♥情♥去扔
that you apply to science, we'd be getting somewhere.
你把它应用到科学上 我们就能取得某种成就
Wrist.
手腕用力
I wanna try the axe again.
我想再试一次斧子
Maybe when you're less agitated.
等你不这么激动的时候再说
Maybe you give me something other than "from the wrist."
给我点别的建议 除了"手腕用力"
What d'you want, a physics equation?
你想要什么 一个物理方程
You have one?
你有吗
It's about listening to your gut.
要听从你的直觉
Your instinct.
你的直觉
You have one, right?
你有 对吗
Dyson, usually I'm fixing the damage these things cause.
戴森 一般我遵从直觉之后都有麻烦
Okay, good.
行 很好
Why do you do that?
你为什么那么做
Because I'm a doctor. I help people. I save them.
因为我是医生 我帮助别人 挽救别人
Well think of this as the same thing.
把它想成一类
We keep you safe, so you can keep saving others.
我们保持你安全 你才能挽救生命
Like Bo.
像波一样
Yeah, like Bo.
是的 就像波
What's wrong?
怎么了
Back at the portal, I stopped Bo from saving Kenzi.
回到最初 我阻止了波救肯吉
I dunno if it was the right or wrong thing to do. But...
我不知道这是否正确 但
What I know for certain is that Bo blames me.
我知道波在怨我
Always will.
一直怨我
I wish.
我也希望
I wish she blamed you, Dyson.
我希望她怨你 戴森
Or me.
或者怨我
Or Trick.
或者特里克
Jean Luc picard for all I care.
让吕克·皮卡尔 与我何干
But Bo blames herself.
波怨她自己
The weight of the world...
世界的重量
Rests on her very attractive shoulders.
压在了她迷人的的双肩
So, it's not me?
那么 不怪我
No, it's not just you.
不 不只是你
And you guys...?
你们呢
I think what Bo needs right now is a friend.
我觉得波现在需要的是朋友
Now!
现在
From the gut.
遵从直觉
From the gut.
遵从直觉
You're okay.
你很好
Everything is okay.
一切都好
You're strong, you're smart, you're sexy...
你强壮 聪明 性感
I was meant to ascend.
该飞升的是我
The honour was mine.
荣誉是我的
You ruined everything.
你毁掉了一切
Bo, please feed off of me.
波 求你了 吸我的精气
Lauren, what's happening?
劳伦 怎么了
There's no medical explanation.
有没有医学解释
It doesn't make any sense.
没有用
Suction!
抽吸泵
She's stabilized, Dyson.
她情况稳定了 戴森
But the internal damage is bad.
但是内伤很重
If she doesn't feed...
如果她不吸♥精♥气
It's really stupid what you're doing.
你这么做实在是太蠢了
Tamsin...
塔米辛
Is this who you are now?
你就这样了
I don't wanna do this.
我不想这样
You wanna leave? Fine.
你想死是嘛 很好
Enough!
够了
Wanna pack it in?
想放弃了吗
Let me help you out.
让我帮你一把
Stop. You're gonna kill her.
停下 你会杀了她了的
It's what she wants!
这就是她想要的
You heard me. Leave.
你听见我说的了 去死吧
I lose everyone.
我失去了所有人
My mom, dad, Kyle, Rainer, Hale...
我的母亲 父亲 凯尔 雨人 黑尔
Kenzi.
还有肯吉
Bo...
波
She's gone, Trick. Who's next?
她走了 特里克 下一个会是谁
I mean, that's what being the one is, right?
做救世主就是要这样 是不是
Marching forward, never looking back.
向前走 永远不回头
It's only a matter of time before I lose all of you.
我失去你们所有人只是时间问题
I will always be alone.
我会一直孤独
We share the same blood.
我们有着同样的血脉
Wherever you go, I go.
你去哪 我就去哪
You will never be alone.
你永远不会孤独的
Bo, you stole my heart.
波 你偷走了我的心
I'm never gonna ask for it back.
我也永远不会问你要回来
You will never be alone.
你永远不会孤独的
I'm not goin' anywhere.
我哪也不去
Ever.
永远
Out.
出去
Everybody.
所有人
What?
什么
Oh!
哦
Except you.
除了你
No strings, right?
不互相牵绊 是吧
No strings.
不互相牵绊
So your new lab is really nice.
你的新实验室真不错
It's really, um, bright.
这真是 挺亮堂
Yeah.
是啊
It's not the worst, is it?
反正这不是最差劲的吧
No.
不是
And the equipment is...
而且设施
fuggetaboutit.
忘了这个吧
Top o' the line.
最顶级的
So, you're okay with...
那么 你不反对
what's going on in there?
里面发生的事情
Bo and I are friends. So, yes.
波和我是朋友 所以 不反对
I'm okay with what's going on in there.
我对里面发生的事情没意见
That's good.
那还好
What's going on here?
你想干什么
I just want to say that you're full of surprises.
我只是想说你真的很让人诧异
And most of them are down right horrible.
大多时候是挺讨厌的
But sometimes...
但是有些时候
Every once in a while,
即使只有一次
they're just what everybody needs.
又是大家需要的
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表