剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
How can someone so smart be so...
这么聪明的一个人怎么就
Look, I'm sorry Lauren, I didn't mean that...
那个 劳伦对不起 我不是那个意思
I just don't get why you're so willing
我只是不明白为什么你如此乐意
to give up who you are to be fae.
放弃自己成为一个异种
No, I guess you don't.
对 你的确不明白
Lauren, please, let's talk about this.
劳伦 求你了 咱们好好谈谈这个事
Bo, what else is there to say?
波 还有别的要说么
I only brought the horse to the water.
我只是把马牵到水边
I had no part in making her drink.
可没有动手逼她喝水
Horseshit.
狗屁
I admit, I helped her with the solution.
我承认 我帮她解决问题来着
But I had no idea she was going to use it on herself.
但我不知道她会把那个用在自己身上
You're messing with someone's life.
你把一个人的生活都搞乱了
She wanted this more than anything in the world.
这世上她最需要的就是这个
What about Zee?
那吉是怎么回事
You haven't asked me about her.
你没问我她怎么了啊
Why did you lie to me?
为什么要骗我
I told you the painting would vanish Zee,
我是告诉你那个油画会让吉消失
I never said to where.
我可没说让她消失去哪里
So you played me.
就是说你耍了我咯
I protected you.
我保护了你
From what?
保护我什么
I manipulated the painting
我♥操♥控了那幅画
in case it got into the wrong hands.
好让它不至于落到坏人手里
I couldn't risk Zee using it on you.
我不能冒着吉会用它对付你的危险
Don't look at me.
别看着我
Oh, so now you're going to play the frightened kitten?
所以你现在是扮演受惊的小猫咯
Last time I checked, you were all about the catfight.
上次我见你的时候 你可跟别人撕得起劲儿呢
Where am I? Who are you?
我在哪里 你是谁
Cut the crap, Zee. What are you doing here?
少废话 吉 你来这干什么
I don't know...
我不知道
I... don't know.
我 不知道
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
And I thought I could eat.
我还以为自己就够能吃的了
Feeding off adoration must not satisfy a human appetite.
以崇拜为食可不能满足人类的胃口
Are you sure this isn't a scheme?
你确定这不是个阴谋么
That Zee's not still in her?
那个吉是不是还在她身体里
Hundy-p.
百分百在
And apparently I've been hanging out with my son too much.
很明显我这是跟儿子交流的太多了
No, there's no scent of fae in there.
不 她体内没有异种的气味
It's all human.
她完全是人类
Well Zee must have gone somewhere.
那么吉一定是去别的地方了
Maybe Elizabeth can help us find her.
也许伊丽莎白可以帮我们找到她
Elizabeth...
伊丽莎白
We need you're help.
我们需要你的帮助
What do you remember?
你都记得什么
When Zee...
当吉
Hijacked my body?
劫持了我的躯体
Yeah.
是啊
I tried my best to block it out.
我尽力想阻挡他
My eyes were shut about 97% of the time.
当时我的眼睛几乎合上了97%
And I would do this thing where I'd hum old Madonna songs.
我一般在哼唱麦当娜的歌♥时会这样
And it would be my happy place.
然后就会觉得很开心
And I would think about my fiancee, David...
然后我就会想到我的未婚夫 大卫
Oh gosh.
哦 天呐
I...
我
she...
她
killed him didn't I?
把她杀了 对不对
Zee can't hurt you anymore.
吉不能再伤害你了
But we need figure out what she was doing in that courthouse
但是我们要知道她要回法♥院♥干什么
so she doesn't hurt anyone else.
好让她不再伤害别人
I can't.
我做不到
Maybe this will help you remember.
也许这个能帮助你回忆
That's Claire.
那是卡莱尔
Did I do that?
那是我♥干♥的
No, not you, Zee.
不 不是你 是吉
Oh gosh.
哦 天呐
Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh.
天呐 天呐 天呐
How many people did I kill?
我杀了多少人啊
Okay, what happened to you is horrible.
好吧 你身上发生的事情很恐怖
There's no denying that.
这个无可否认
It sucks to be used against your will.
被人强迫意愿做事实在太糟
But it's time to be a hero, not a victim.
但是时候做英雄了 而不是受害者
So, maybe you should stop crying and start remembering.
所以 也许你该停止哭泣开始回忆了
What? Tough love.
怎么了 严厉的爱嘛
Okay... umm...
好吧 嗯
I remember...
我记得
a smell.
一种味道
And it was musty.
陈腐的味道
And it was hot.
感觉很热
Not Florida hot.
不是佛罗里达天热
Like, fire in my face hot.
就像 热浪扑面的那种感觉
That's really great, Beth.
做得很好 贝斯
What else?
还有什么
Banging.
砰砰声
Like someone hammering on a furnace.
就像有人在敲击火炉一样
And I think...
我觉得
there was something about like a...
感觉上像类似于
a shield?
一个盾牌
I think she was giving it to someone.
我觉得她是要把盾牌给什么人
The Aegis Shield.
宙斯盾
This is Hephaestus.
这是火神赫菲斯托斯
Or Hepha.
或者是赫法
I think I just Hepha'd my lunch.
我感觉午餐要呕出来了
He's the son of Zeus and Hera.
他是宙斯与赫拉的儿子
He's he forger of weaponry and armour for the Ancients.
他为古人们打造武器和护具
But why would Zee relinquish her shield?
但是为什么吉要放弃她的盾牌呢
It was her protection.
那可是她的防身之物啊
Hephaestus only grants one weapon per god.
赫菲斯托斯只给一个神明做一样武器
Zeus could be trading it in for something stronger.
宙斯可能是用它换一个更强大的
More deadly.
更致命的
We need to go to the courthouse and find the elephant man.
我们需要去法♥院♥然后找到这个怪胎
It's not going to be easy.
这个估计不容易
In order to meet with Hephaestus,
要想见赫菲斯托斯
one must be granted audience with one of the Erinyes.
必须要找到厄里倪厄斯
Tisiphone, Megaera, and...
提西福涅 墨纪拉其中之一做观众
Not Judge Megaera.
不是墨纪拉法官
You know him?
你认识他
Her.
是她
Everyone knows her.
所有人都认识她
What's she like?
她长什么样
I don't use the lord's name in vain often,
我不会随便称呼主的名字的
but she is one mean son of a you know what.
但她是那个谁的一个性格刻薄的儿子
You didn't use the lord's name in vain.
你不随意称呼住的名字
Exactly.
的确
Leave a message after the tone.
请在语♥音♥结束之后留言
Hey, it's me, again.
嘿 又是我
Look, I know you said you needed time, but five more minutes
听我说 我知道你说需要时间 但是再过五分钟
and I think I might explode into confetti.
我就要爆♥炸♥变成一堆彩纸了
Lauren, I'm sorry.
劳伦 对不起
Please call me back.
求你给我打电♥话♥
Makes me glad I'm single.
让我感觉单身也挺好的
Oh I'm sorry.
哦 对不起
That was so insensitive of me to do in front of you.
我在你面前这样真是太不应该了
No, it's all good.
没事 没关系
I'm very happy for you and the Doc.
我很为你和医生高兴
Really? Hundyp.
真的么 百分百
We're friends. Just, not friends with benefits.
我们是朋友 又不是炮♥友♥
One, two, check. Check, check.
一 二 试音 试音
Testing.
试音
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表