剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Get it together.
打起精神来
Is that green, Jasmine...
这个是绿茶 茉莉花
a subtle blend of stab-in-back?
微妙地融入了"背后捅刀子"
You survived.
你活下来了
Yes.
是啊
So you'll keep an eye on him?
所以你会一直盯着他
He will pay his debt to our family.
他会向我们家族偿还他欠下的
Table three wants more tea.
三号♥桌想要再来点茶
And the toilet's overflowed again!
而且厕所又堵了
Please, end this.
求求你了 结束这一切吧
End me.
杀了我吧
That's what you came here to do, isn't it?
这就是你来这要做的吧 不是吗
That's the easy way out.
这解脱方法太简单了
This is your new life.
这就是你的新生活
Try and live this one with honour.
试着带着荣誉地活吧
You don't know what it's like.
你不知道这到底是什么样的
You betrayed the people who were there for you.
你背叛了当初支持你的人
I was "the one".
我曾经是"那个人"
I was their leader.
我是他们的领导人
I couldn't reveal that I was weak.
我不能显露我的脆弱
Being open doesn't make you weak.
坦率不会让你变得脆弱
It's honest.
这叫诚实
A good leader is being what you need to be,
一个好的领导人是当问题来临的时候
when you need to be it.
成为你所需要成为的那样
Strong.
强大的
Merciless.
残忍♥的
Vulnerable.
脆弱的
I was chosen.
我是被选定的那个
You don't know what that's like.
你不知道这到底是什么样子
Actually, I do.
实际上 我知道
And it's bullshit.
而且完全是胡说八道
Last one today.
今天的最后一个了
Not critical, but insisted on seeing you.
情况不严重 但是坚持要见你
Mr. Keats.
基茨先生
Says here you have stomach pain
这里说你胃痛
and a history of peptic ulcers.
而且有消化性溃疡病史
Dr. Lewis?
路易斯医生
I didn't think you'd be so small.
我没想到你这么苗条
Thank you.
谢谢
Serum. Now!
给我血清 现在
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Just... put the knife down...
只是 把刀先放下
Just stay calm, Lisa.
保持冷静 丽萨
Please, I beg of you.
不要这样 我求求你了
Move!
快去
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
I just need to get it. Please, don't hurt her.
我就是得去拿 请你不要伤害她
Is that all of it?
这就是全部的了吗
I want all of it.
我要所有的
You want it? You got it.
你要这个吗 给你
Ketamine.
这是麻醉剂
Good choice.
选得不错
Does that super nose you used to work on popcorn?
你那超级鼻子没用在做爆米花上么
I like it burnt.
我喜欢糊的
That's sociopathic of you.
你真是反♥社♥会♥啊
So, you and Bo?
所以 你和波
What about it?
那怎么了
I help her heal from time to time, okay?
我就是一直帮她疗伤而已 好不
So I am single and ready to...
所以我是单身的而且准备
don't say mingle. It creeps me out.
别说交往 吓着我了
What about you, huh?
那你呢 嗯
You're quitting the force?
你打算退出了
Yeah, I'm going to quit my well paying job
是啊 我打算辞掉我那薪水不错
with a pension t
还有养老金的工作
o play PI with my roommate.
然后跟我的室友当私♥人♥侦♥探♥了
Um, kickstarter, hey!
嗯 圆梦网 你好
D'you have any money for spy cams?
你们愿意资助侦探公♥司♥么
Well, after seeingx7fyou guys in action...
在我看过你们的行动之后
yes, you are a hot mess
没错 你的确是个大♥麻♥烦
but I think it works.
不过我想应该没问题
Come on. The guys at the shop'll miss me too much.
算了吧 警局的人们一定会想我的
The boys crap their pants
你走到哪
whenever you walk in.
都能把人"吓屎"
Yeah, they'll miss that.
他们会想念那种感觉的
Work with Bo.
和波一起工作
She needs you.
她需要你
Wine!
红酒
Beer!
还是啤酒
Yes!
都要
What took you so long?
干什么去了 这么久
Well, I had to get something under control.
有些事需要料理一下
I used my gut.
我用上了自己的直觉
Well done.
干得漂亮
Any news on the Fae blood sample?
异种血液样本有了新发现没
No. Not even close.
没 还没有头绪
I've checked it against every single database.
我在每一个信息库里都查了
This has never happened before.
这种情况从来没有过
Must be dealing with something hella old.
要不就是超级古老的异种
Or brand new...
或者全新的
Hey, guys!
嘿 伙计们
Are we watchin' a movie...?
我们还看不看电影了
Of course.
当然看
Yes!
看啊
Wine or beer, Bo?
喝红酒还是啤酒 波
Beer me. Okay.
啤酒 好的
Me too. Me three!
我也要啤酒 我也是
Okay...
好的
What's it gonna be?
什么电影呢
Rom-com?
浪漫喜剧
Trashy Sci-Fi?
垃圾科幻剧
Period drama?
还是历史剧
Horror.
恐怖片
Horror.
恐怖片
Horror.
恐怖片
Yeah.
好嘞
Horror it is.
就看恐怖片
Oh, yeah, yeah. Werewolves. Come on.
好哎 好哎 狼人
No!
不要啊
No way this date can be worse than the last guy.
这次约会总不至于被上一次还差吧
Yeah, the one that checked his Tinder
对 就是那个在我正吃麻辣鸡的时候
while I was mid jalapeño popper.
还查看约会软件的那个人
Ugh, I should've worn a better bra.
呃 我应该穿个更好的内衣的
Can you see me?
你能看到我吗
Can you see me?!
你能看到我吗
Say it.
说话
I...I see you.
我 看到你了
Good.
好的
For me.
为了我
For you?
为了你
Thanks, I needed that.
谢谢 我需要那个
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表