剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
You got empowered.
你被赋予了力量
I got angry.
我愤怒了
I need to find a way to separate myself from him for good.
我需要想办法和他永远地划清界限
So he can never hurt my real family again.
这样一来他就再也没法伤害我真正的家人了
He's trying to use me for something.
他试图利用我做什么事情
Something terrible.
可怕的事情
Then we won't let him.
那我们就不要让他得逞
No!
不要
Stay away!
走开
Cassie.
凯西
It's okay, it's okay. It's okay. You're safe here.
没事了 没事了 别害怕 你在这里是安全的
It's me. It's Lauren. Dr. Lewis.
是我 劳伦·路易斯医生
Dr. Lewis.
路易斯医生
Where am I?
我在哪儿
In my clinic.
在我的诊所
Nobody can hurt you here.
在这里没人可以伤害你
We do need to find out who did this to you. What do you remember?
我们需要找出是谁伤害了你 你还记得些什么
No.
什么也不记得了
Come on.
加油
Think back.
使劲回想
What did you see?
你看到了什么
Everything.
什么都看到了
All of it... The universe
一切的一切 整个宇宙
every single moment since the beginning of time.
从时间最开始的时候的每一个瞬间
I... I couldn't...
我 我不能
You couldn't... you... you couldn't what?
你不能 你不能什么
It was too much.
太多了
The beginning.
开端
The end.
终点
The end? The end of what?
终点 什么的终点
Oh, come on, Cassie.
加油 使劲想 凯西
Who did this to you?
谁对你下的手
Me.
我
I did. I did.
我做的 是我做的
We did it to ourselves.
我们自己剜的
Why?
为什么
Why would you remove your own eyes?
为什么要剜下你们的自己双眼
It was the only way to make it stop.
这是让一切都停下来的唯一办法
Bo Dennis.
波·丹尼斯
Nice try, Succubus.
干得漂亮 淫妖
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表