剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, we need to talk to Trick.
嗯 我们得告诉特里克
Let me run you a bath.
我帮你洗澡吧
Let's look after you first.
先照顾好你再说
Okay, thanks.
好啊 谢谢
What are girlfriends for?
女朋友不就该这样么
Girlfriends.
女朋友
Three humans, All killed in the elevator crash.
三个人 都在电梯事故中丧生
And then possessed by some kind of fae.
然后尸体都被某种异种占据
Who woke up in my clinic and killed Lisa.
在诊所醒来之后杀了丽萨
This one was here... Today.
这个来过这里 今天
What did she want?
她要什么了
A drink.
一杯酒
A very old one...
非常古老的一种
Well, I went on a date with this one.
我跟这个约过会
Ugh, creepfest.
呃 变♥态♥盛宴啊
He's the one who's targeting the oracles.
他是那个对付预言者们的那个
And showed them something so awful
给她们看到了很可怕的事情
they removed their own eyes.
她们剜掉了自己的眼睛
Perhaps so they couldn't forsee what was coming.
也许这样她们就不能预见未来了
But why did they choose these three bodies?
为什么她们要选这三具尸体呢
More importantly, who the hell are they?
更重要的是 他们到底是谁
They said Clay was "like family."
他们说克雷是 像家人一样
She was feeding off the crowd.
她从观众当中吸取能量
Feeding?
吸取能量
Feeding how?
怎么吸取
Every time Clay scored the crowd would cheer
每次克雷得分之后 观众就会欢呼
and she... glowed.
然后她 就发光
Like a fae stage mom?
就像在看台上加油的异种母亲一样
Like a proud parent.
像一个自豪的家长
When I was a boy,
当我还是个小孩的时候
I heard stories of an ancient order
我听说有一种古老的种族
that channeled their children's energy to gain power.
他们传输孩子们的能量来增强力量
Is it possible that the fae who attacked Bo
那攻击波的那个异种
are somehow connected to Clay?
有没有可能和克雷有某种联♥系♥
Clay is a Heraclid, a descendent of Hercules.
克雷是个赫拉克里德 赫拉克勒斯后裔
Wasn't the father of Hercules Zeus, the Greek God?
那赫拉克勒斯的父亲不就是宙斯 希腊之神么
Humans have many names for the ancients.
人们对古人有很多称呼
But they haven't existed for thousands of years.
但是他们都已经消失了上千年
What if they're back?
要是他们回来了呢
If the legends are true, the ancients are the most
如果神话是真的 那么这些古人就是
powerful fae family that ever lived.
有史以来最强大的异种家族了
And they just fed off of hundreds of people.
而且他们刚刚从几百人身上汲取了能量
Bo Dennis.
波·丹尼斯
So, she's the one.
所以 她就是那个人
And only.
独一无二的那个
She found us a lot sooner than I'd hoped.
她了解我们很多 比我想象的要快
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
Iris, stop breathing on the glass!
爱莉丝 别对着玻璃哈气了
Iris, are you deaf?
爱莉丝 你聋了嘛
Why did she have to take the body of a teenager?
为什么她一定要用少女的身体呢
I don't know.
我不知道
She listens to you.
她听你的
Iris, just listen to your mother, please.
爱莉丝 听妈妈的话
Yes, daddy.
好的 爸爸
Thank you.
谢谢
So the succubus finding us; How is that my fault exactly?
所以那个淫妖在找我们 怎么会是我的错呢
The whole point of my plan was discretion.
我计划的关键就在与谨慎
I wish you would stop referring to it as "your" plan.
我希望你不要再提那是"你的"计划
Can you guys stop fighting?
你们能不能不吵了
No, we're not fighting, Iris, we're just talking.
我们没有吵 爱莉丝 我们在聊天而已
Your father just made a mistake that's all.
你♥爸♥刚犯了个错误 就这样
Actions have consequences.
一切行动都是有后果的
We need to move fast.
我们得抓紧了
I don't think it's a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
We talked about this.
我们谈过这个
I'm over talking.
我谈够了
It's too soon.
那太早了
That's not my fault, is it?
那又不怪我 对不对
Well, what about discretion?
那你说的谨慎呢
Are you over that, too?
你也都忘了
Yes, I am.
是 没错
Okay, let's not be rash.
好吧 我们不要那么草率
Why don't we go out for a nice dinner
为什么我们不出去美餐一顿
and talk about this?
然后再谈谈
Can we go to that little Italian place?
咱们能去意大利餐厅么
I'm thinking take-out.
我想叫外卖♥♥
Looks like it's going to storm.
看来要下暴雨了
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表