剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Last time on Lost Girl...
妖女迷行 前情提要
I brought you something.
我给你带了点东西
The Vanishing.
消失油画
A little birdie told me it contains the first song.
一只小鸟跟我说里面有第一首歌♥
A true Siren sings the first song,
需要一个真正的海妖站在要驱逐的人前
at the one they intend to vanish.
唱出第一首歌♥
What the hell was that?
这是怎么回事
That's how I sucked your chi and survived the accident.
这就是我吸你的气并从车祸中活下来的原因
You can be whatever Fae you're touching.
你能变成自己碰到的异种
What are you doing here Jack?
你到底在这里做什么 杰克
You leave my daughter alone.
不准动我女儿
Mine turned on me, so
我女儿背叛了我
what makes you think Bo won't do the same to you?
你难道不怕波也这样对你吗
Father knows best.
父亲最了解女儿
Sorry.
抱歉
It's okay, I'm just still getting used to that.
没关系 只是我还没习惯过来
Look, can we talk about...
我们能谈谈
How things are going with your Dad?
你父亲的事吗
You mean, Jack?
你是说杰克
Right, him, too.
对 也是他的事
What can I say?
该怎么说好呢
He saved Mark's life; helped me get rid of Zee.
他救了马克 还帮我摆脱了吉
It's confusing.
挺让人困扰的
You ever heard: "To know your enemy, you have to become them?"
你听没听过 知己知彼 百战不殆
Well, that's gonna be hard.
这点很难做到
I barely know Jack.
我压根不了解杰克
Maybe that's the problem.
也许这就是问题所在
Tamsin.
塔米辛
You're... here you are.
你 你来了
Umm, you called me?
不是你叫我来的么
About a letter?
说有封信什么的
Right.
对
The letter.
信
Umm.
呃
It was right here...
就在这附近
Actually, I've been wanting to talk to you.
其实我是想跟你聊聊
Trick said you're going somewhere?
特里克说你要走了
Umm, do you want me to help you look, speed things up...
需要我帮你找找吗 两个人找快点
Brownie? They're Rocky Toad.
来点布朗尼 小青蛙形状的
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Oh. Umm. I think that's. Okay.
哦 那个应该就是
My letter.
我的信
Who's it from?
谁寄来的
Umm. No-one.
没什么
What the hell is this?
这他妈是什么
Payment in full.
结清帐款
You delivered me what I asked: a virtuous yet lustful girl,
你找来了我需要的人 一个高尚而又欲求不满的姑娘
eyes both brown and blue.
还有一双又棕又蓝的眼睛
Don't spend it all in one place.
可别一下子花光了哟
I don't want your money.
我才不要你的钱
I never should've made that deal.
我一开始就不该跟你做交易
I thought you could use the money for your little trip.
我还想着你正好可以拿这笔钱出游呢
You always were a runner.
你总喜欢不停逃离
But there's one thing I don't get...
不过有件事我一直搞不清
Laid?
你没"搞"过
Why a warrior like yourself insists
为何像你这样的勇士
on wasting her potential the way you do.
要一直浪费自己的能力
This coming from a man in a box.
说这话的人可是身陷囹圄
You know, with the right influence,
你知道吗 只要有人指点一二
you could really be something special.
你一定会成为非同凡响的角色
Go to hell.
去死吧
You should be leading armies, not crying into your beer
你应该征战沙场 而不是消沉买♥♥醉
because the cool kids didn't invite you to the sock hop.
为了没人邀你共舞这种事而哭可不值得
There you go.
给你
Welcome to By-You Burrito, where you tell us how to make it.
欢迎光临拜友卷饼店 我们只做您想要的美味
I'm your server, Stacey.
史黛茜为您效劳
May I suggest the chalupa?
要不要尝尝我们的鸡肉卷
Actually, I'll take the "I heard you worked here",
我还是来一个"我听说你在这儿打工"
with a side of "But I had to see it to believe it"
外加"真是活久见"
As if this isn't your fault.
还不都是你害的
Hello, when you stopped me from taking the hot doctor's soul...
要不是你不让我带走那个性感医生的灵魂
Owing Freyja a soul is on you.
欠弗雷娅一个灵魂的可是你
But, in retrospect, that might've been a bad idea.
不过仔细想想好像这不是个好主意
Look, what if I told you I could balance Valhalla
如果我告诉你我能恢复英灵殿的平衡
and get you back in Freyja's good books?
并且让你重回弗雷娅的怀抱如何
I'd say, next time, lead with that!
下次给我先说重点的
Stan, I quit!
斯坦 老娘不干了
And I lied.
另外我骗了你
I am going to tell your wife!
我会告诉你老婆的
Uhh, the burritos!
拿上卷饼
So.
来吧
Whose soul are we taking?
说说我们要取谁的灵魂
You need someone close to the Succubus' heart, right?
你需要找一个接近淫妖心里的人 对吧
How about her father?
她父亲如何
Hades?
冥王
I think I just chalpua'd my pants.
太让人激动了
According to my research... and believe me, this is all
根据我的研究 相信我 我最近把时间
the research I've been doing lately...
全花在研究这个上面了
the last time Hades was vulnerable
最近一次冥王最为虚弱
was when he was banished to Tartarus.
是他被地狱驱逐出去的时候
What happened?
怎么回事
After the battle of Titans, Zeus and Poseidon
在泰坦之战结束后 宙斯和海皇
split the spoils of the Earth with Hades.
与冥王分别掌管世界的一部分
Zeus got the sky, Poseidon the water,
宙斯掌管天空 海皇掌管海洋
and Hades drew the shortest straw,
冥王抽到了最短的签
leaving him to preside over the underworld.
只好成去管辖冥界
Sounds bogus.
骗人的吧
Hades is a massive player, not some Jabroni.
冥王可是个重量级选手 才不是什么倒霉蛋
What is she doing here?
她在这儿干嘛
Oh, you remember Stacey.
你还记得史黛茜吧
Freyja's right hand?
弗雷娅的得力干将
You have a French fry in your hair.
你头上有根薯条
The Ancients aren't exactly known for their honesty.
古人们在信誉方面的名声可不那么好
Is there any chance Hades was conned?
会不会是冥王被人坑了
There are rumors that Zeus tricked Hades.
的确有传说称宙斯骗了冥王
That Hades was enticed to draw the short straw
说是在一名戴着诱人项链的女子引诱下
by a woman wearing a necklace of seduction.
冥王才抽了最短的签
It's called The Brísingamen.
那项链叫做布里希嘉曼
据说可以俘获所有男性的心
Brísingamen 这条项链的名字本义就是"情欲"
Freyja.
弗雷娅
Thanks, Trick.
谢了 特里克
What are you two up to, anyway?
你们俩这是打算干嘛
Oh, nothing. Just doing a little Intel.
没什么 随便调查调查
Don't worry about it.
不要担心啦
Easier said than done.
说起来简单
Can't believe Freyja used her bauble to
真不敢相信弗雷娅用她那小玩意儿
sexterfuge Hades to Hell.
引诱冥王去了冥界
Well, she lured him downtown once, she'll do it again.
既然她害过他第一次 就会有第二次
You and I need to get to the Gates of Valhalla.
我们马上去英灵殿大门
Right away.
马上
Tamsin.
塔米辛
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Come on, one drink.
就喝一杯
Look I know that things are weird right now,
我知道事情现在很诡异
and that you're unhappy, but her?
而且你很不开心 但你怎么会找上她
Stacey is my Valkyrie Sister.
史黛茜是我在瓦尔基里的姐妹
We share a bond.
我们是亲人
She gets me.
她跟我心意相通
Something is going on with you and
我知道你肯定有什么事
I'm not budging until you tell me.
但我不会逼你告诉我
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表