剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Zee tried a new recipe. It's been a whole thing.
吉尝试了新的配方 这可是一整个计划的关键
Hold it right there.
拿好了 别动
Ok. All clear.
好的 没问题
Drink up.
喝吧
Forgot how much fun you are at parties.
忘了你在舞会上是多快乐的
Yes. Thank you. That's right. The party's for me.
谢谢 没错 我的舞会
And no one seems to know why.
似乎没人知道为什么
This party reeks of my father.
这个舞会弥漫了我父亲的味道
You think it's possible whatever brought the
你不觉得把古人带到这
ancients here, brought Hades with them?
也有可能会把冥王一并带来吗
The Greek gods are throwing me a surprise party.
希腊众神在给我办个惊喜的舞会
I'd say anything is possible.
我说一切皆有可能
Preliminary sweep of the penthouse.
初步扫视了阁楼套房♥
No sign of the ancients.
没有古人的踪迹
And the clam dip is amazing.
这的蛤蜊沙拉太棒了
There seems to be a fair number of Fae here.
貌似这里有很多异族
I don't like it.
这我可不喜欢
Whatever they're planning, it's big.
无论他们在计划什么都会是很宏大的
And they want an audience.
而且他们还需要观众
Well, Then we'll give them a show.
那么我们就跟着一起演吧
I'm on hera duty.
我演赫拉吧
As soon as I see his smug little face.
当我看到他那张自以为是的脸时
I can't weaken his power
我无法削弱他的力量
but to avoid another bug shower:
只能避开他发出的虫子攻击
D-phenothrin, prallethrin, deltamethrin.
右旋苯醚菊酯 炔酮菊酯 溴氰菊酯
It's bug spray. Essentially.
其实就是杀虫剂啦
Can't you just turn them human like you did the Morrigan?
你不能把他们像莫里根那样变成人类吗
That process took months.
转化要耗时几个月
Isolating each unique Fae chromosome, and then inversing...
要先分离出异种染色体 然后逆转
Okay okay, just give me the syringe. Thank you,
知道了知道了 把注射器给我吧 谢谢
And I'll keep my eye on the crowd.
我会留意人群的
In case there's any unusual activity.
以防有人有异常举动
I'll be by the clam dip.
我接着去吃蛤蜊沙拉了
What about me?
我呢
Iris. You know her best.
去找爱莉丝 你跟她最熟
See if you can find out something about her parents.
看看能不能打听出她父母的消息
I'm glad you changed your mind about wanting to help.
我很高兴你能改主意过来帮忙
United force, right?
我们是战友 对吧
Just show me you can take this seriously.
我知道你能做好的
You know it.
当然
I'm on samples of blood. Sweat, blood, saliva...
我负责采集样本 汗液 血液 唾液
Anything I can break down.
我尽我所能做些什么
Okay, while you do that I'll greet the hostess.
好吧 那我就去会会女主人
If I can find her.
如果我能找到她的话
Lauren, wait.
劳伦 等等
About what happened between us, during the blackout.
我想说停电的时候我们所做的事
Let me save you the trouble.
你可以不用说下去了
We slept together. One time thing.
我们睡了一次 但是仅此而已
I get it, and I'm ok with it.
我懂的 我也没有意见
Ok. But here's the thing, I'm not.
但问题在于 我不想这样
I mean I was... and look it's just.
我是说我本想如此 只不过
There'll always be another reason not to be together.
总会有其他事情阻碍我们在一起
I don't want to put this off any longer.
而我不想再这么等下去了
Oh boy.
老天啊
"Oh boy" yes?
"老天啊" 太好了
Or "oh boy" no?
还是"老天啊" 才不要
And we're back.
问题又回来了
Although it is a very nice back.
不过确实是令人惊艳的回归(背影)
We'll finish this later. Okay?
我们回头再说 好吗
Okay.
好
I didn't realize you've got the invitation.
我不知道你也收到邀请了
It's nice to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
I'm glad you're here.
你来了我很高兴
We need you.
我们需要你
Yeah. Dyson filled me in,
戴森早就告诉我了
operation ancients go history.
要对付古人的事情
I'm game.
我也要玩
Well then maybe you should go easy.
或许你该放轻松一点
Look I'll play superhero with you tonight.
我今天要跟你一起扮超级英雄
But there's no way I'm not having fun while I do it.
但是我绝对会享受其中的
You look beautiful in that dress.
你穿这件礼服太美了
It's okay. I don't mind you being in my room.
没关系 我不介意你到我房♥间里来
Imean. It's nice to have company.
有个伴儿挺好的
Hera never lets me have friends over.
赫拉从来都不让我交朋友
Well. Hate to break it to you, Iris,
我也不忍♥心跟你说实话 爱莉丝
but you and me...we aren't exactly friends.
可惜你和我 从来算不上是朋友
Your hair's so shiny. Can I touch it?
你的头发好亮 我能摸一下吗
That's a pretty bracelet.
手镯很漂亮
My parent's make me wear it.
我的父母让我戴的
Your parents; Speaking of which...
你父母 话说起来
How bout you tell me where they are?
跟我说说他们在哪儿如何
The blonde one.
那个金发的
What do you call her?
你怎么称呼她
Depends who you ask.
那看你问的是谁了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I'm happy you came.
真高兴你来了
I thought after our last interaction you might be...
我还以为上次我们接触之后你会
Bugged by me.
得密集恐惧症呢
I thought you might think that. So I brought a gift.
我猜到你会这么想 所以带了份小礼物
What the hell was in that?
这是什么东西
Precautionary measure. What can I say,
预防措施罢了 怎么说呢
every dog has his day.
狗也有出风头的时候
And some dogs need to be neutered.
但是有些狗就该直接阉了
Which reminds me. How is my bitch Alicia doing?
这倒提醒我了 艾丽西娅那个小贱♥人♥过得怎样
She wanted me to give you this.
她也有礼物要给你
Is that all you've got?
就这点本事吗
Guess I'm no match for a "God".
跟所谓的神比确实差点
In Egypt I was Amun, Odin to the Vikings,
埃及人称我为阿蒙神 维京人称我为奥丁
Jupiter to the Romans.
罗马人称我为朱庇特
But you'll know me best as Zeus.
但最广为人知的名字还是宙斯
Zeus?
宙斯
As in white hair, thunder thighs, plus... a dude?
那个白发 大粗腿的 老爷们吗
Just like a patriarchical society to depict
父系社会总喜欢把最强大的
its most powerful member as male.
人物描绘成男性
I've had many forms, but currently...
我有很多化身 就目前来说
Zee.
吉
Is a she.
是个姑娘
And my aunt.
而且还是我的姑姑
Question is, what kind are you?
问题是 你是哪种亲戚
Cool aunt who buys you condoms
会帮忙买♥♥套套的明事理的姑姑
or crazy aunt who ruins Christmas.
还是在圣诞节捣乱的疯婆子
Wait, I know; You're the kind that murders innocent people.
噢 我知道了 你是喜欢随便杀人的那种
When you're trying to make your way in a
当你想要在新世界中立足时
new world people are bound to get hurt.
周围的人难免会受到伤害的
Hmm, whatever it helps you sleep at night.
这么想才能让你晚上睡个好觉吧
My hands are clean.
我可没有做什么伤天害理的事
Mostly.
多数情况下
Which brings us back to daddy.
所以又说回到我父亲了
Hades might have inspired this shindig but let's get
冥王可能促使我组织了这么热闹的聚会
one thing straight... You and I are on the same team.
但先说清楚 咱们是一条道上的
You're on a sinking ship.
你的那艘船将倾覆
The balance is quickly shifting
原有的平衡将被打破
and I don't want to see you go down.
我并不想看你落水
I happen to be quite buoyant.
我自己能漂起来
You deflect with humor.
不要用玩笑转移话题
Why did you send the oracles after me?
你为什么让预言者来找我
To find your truth.
为了找出你的真♥相♥
The thing you crave above all.
你最渴求的一样东西
Your untimely demise?
你的英年早逝吗
Come on, Bo.
得了吧 波
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表