剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Last time on Lost Girl...
妖女迷行 前情提要
Bo released Hades from Tartarus.
波把冥王从地狱放出来了
I'm a doctor, what happened?
我是医生 发什么了什么
Didn't catch your name.
还不知道您的名字
It's Hades.
是哈迪斯
Hi Bo.
你好 波
Is Mark here?
马克在这么
The Nyx.
她就是暗夜女神
It can't be...
怎么会
Did Iris do this to you?
是爱莉丝干的么
Not Iris, Nyx.
不是爱莉丝 是暗夜女神
Help me get rid of Nyx.
帮我解决掉暗夜女神
If you wanna get rid of Nyx, Iris will have to die.
如果你要解决掉暗夜女神 爱莉丝就得死
I won't kill Iris.
我不会杀了爱莉丝的
I carry darkness.
我带着黑暗
I am darkness.
我就是黑暗
It's a good thing that we got back together
好在世界末日之前
just in time for the end of the world.
又在一起了
At least we got back together.
至少我们在一起了
Something moved.
有东西动了
Just like when "Something moved"
跟你前五次观察吉的公♥寓♥时
the last five times we checked Zee's condo?
发现的"有东西动了"一样
Are you saying I'm off my game?
你是说我搞不定么
Zee is missing.
吉失踪了
Lauren almost dying.
劳伦差点死了
Your father...
你父亲
It's a lot.
事情挺多的
Even if he is my father, I summoned the devil, Dyson.
就算他是我父亲 我也是召唤了恶魔 戴森
And we will find a way to get rid of him.
我们要想办法摆脱他
What if he hurts someone?
要是他伤害到别人呢
He's contained.
他被关起来了
So was Hannibal Lecter.
汉尼拔也关着呢
Didn't last.
也没用啊
New nickname?
给他起新外号♥了
Add it to the pile:
你记着哈
Hades.
冥王
Jack.
杰克
Best friend?
最好的朋友
Birth father.
亲生的父亲
Oh, and Lauren's lab rat.
哦 还有劳伦的小白鼠
Speak of the devil's keeper.
真是说曹操曹操到
Hey, it's the girl who likes to play in traffic.
嘿 我是喜欢在大街上耍的姑娘
Yeah. About that...
嗯 那个
Lauren, you don't have to thank me.
劳伦 你不用谢我
How's my BF?
我的BF怎么样了
Your best friend?
你的好朋友
Birth father.
我的亲生父亲
Still here.
还在呢
Locked up.
关着
Polite.
挺礼貌的
Listen, about that chi suck.
听我说 关于我吸了你的精气的事
Didn't you think it felt... weird?
你不觉得有点 奇怪么
Yeah, but what doesn't right now?
是啊 但是现在什么不奇怪啊
I wasn't in control of it, but it worked.
虽然我是不由自主的 但是有效果了
That's all that matters.
这才是重点
It's the perks to having a Succubus girlfriend.
这是有淫妖女朋友的特权嘛
I'm on a stakeout, I'll call you later.
我在监视呢 回头给你电♥话♥
Except I think I was the one being the Succubus.
除非我觉得自己成了淫妖
The last time you breathed life back into someone...
上次你用精气把某人救回来了
It was you.
救的是你
At my Dawning.
在破晓仪式上
Didn't you have to group suck before doing that?
你在救我之前不是先要吸很多人的精气么
Who doesn't love a good group suck.
一下吸很多人不挺好的嘛
To bring me back you needed to suck chi from multiple sources.
要把我救回来你先得从多个源头吸♥精♥气
Do you think the proximity of my father is making me stronger?
你觉得我父亲的接近让我变得更强了
Or maybe your love of Lauren.
也许是因为你对劳伦的爱
What if I could do this all along?
要是我可以一直这样做呢
What if I could have saved Hale.
要是我能救了黑尔呢
Don't do that to yourself Bo.
别再责怪自己了
If you could have, you would have.
你要是能救的话 你已经救了
You know that.
你明白的
It could have been temporary transference,
可能是暂时的转移
I.E. Bo subconsciously gave you the power to heal yourself.
也就是波在潜意识里给了你治愈自己的力量
Or...
或者
Did you apply the benign virus we discussed?
你注射了我们讨论过的那个良性病毒了么
I couldn't help but overhear.
我忍♥不住偷听了
Hope you don't mind.
希望你不介意
I mind.
我介意
I very mind.
非常介意
I'm very sorry.
非常抱歉
It just appears...
不过看起来
that you're in need of some guidance.
你需要人来指点
If you let me examine you...
如果你能让我检查一下的话
No. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
One of the perks of being out on a stakeout.
在外面监视的一个特权嘛
Salty snacks.
咸零食
Since when do you pack snacks?
你什么时候开始带零食了
Alicia I guess.
估计是从认识艾丽西娅
Oh, Alicia.
哦 艾丽西娅
She teaching a Zoomba class out of your gym?
她在你的体育馆外面教尊巴舞么
I'm keeping her close until I find a way to
在我找到办法清除她关于
clear her memory of all things Fae.
异种的记忆之前 要离她近点
How close?
有多近
Men in Black, "Look-into-the-device" Close?
黑衣人里面 "看这个仪器"那么近
Or "I like the freckles on your nose" Close?
还是"我喜欢你鼻子上的雀斑"那么近
She's been exposed to enough that could endanger the colony.
她接触的太多会给同族带来危险
And herself.
也会让她自己危险
Her husband's in a coma.
她丈夫还在昏迷中
And she's human.
而且她还是人类
It's complicated.
说起来有点复杂
Yeah, tell me about it.
没事儿 说吧
Sometimes, the worst feeling is not knowing how to feel...
有时候 不知道发生了什么感觉才最糟
Long, black, and pulling in at six o'clock.
加长 黑色 六点钟到达
That's gotta be Zee.
肯定是吉
Kenzi?
肯吉
Sheers.
我去
I mean... sheers!?
我了个大去
Guys, I've been gone for five minutes and Dyson turns daddy,
伙计们 我才离开五分钟 戴森就当爹了
Bo's Daddy got the welcome Magneto cell,
波的老爹被关进了活体实验室
and Dyson has a hunky, yummy, hold-no-pecs son.
戴森有个帅气 可爱 胸肌超大的儿子
You said that already.
你已经说过了
It bears repeating.
重复强调一下
Hola.
你好
Hola yourself.
你也好
Uh, no.
不行
You'll have been busier than Bo's tinkleflower, uh?
你一直都比波的小妹妹要忙哈
And you're fighting gods?
而你们正在和神对抗
Climbing the evil ladder, I see.
越来越邪恶了 我懂
Not gods. Fae.
不是神 是异种
A long time ago they were seen as gods.
很久以前 他们被奉为神明
And they're back.
现在他们回来了
gods.
神啊
Your pops is one of them.
你老爸也是其中之一
Freakin' Hades.
变♥态♥冥王
What does that make you?
你都承受了些什么
I mean.
我是说
For real, are you okay?
你还好吗
Once I know you are, I'll be better.
只要你好 我就好
What were you doing at the condo?
你在公♥寓♥里做了什么
Look who's all business up in my business.
看吧 又是我的错了
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表