剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Should I come over?
要我过去吗
No.
不用
Stay where you are.
你留在家里
Don't leave.
别离开
I might send someone over to get some clothes for him.
我可能会叫人拿些衣服给他
Ok. I will.
好 我会呆着的
Dyson, he's waking up.
戴森 他醒了
I gotta go.
我得挂了
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
You gave us quite the scare there.
真是吓死我们了
Iris?
爱莉丝呢
It's okay. Lie back.
没事的 躺好
Mark, we need to find her.
马克 我们得找到她
Do you have any idea where she could be?
你能想想她可能在哪里吗
I think we were... yeah, we were at Cee Cee's house.
我记得我们在 在茜 茜家里
Cecelia Lawrence?
塞西莉亚·劳伦斯
Her human body.
她身体的主人
She and Iris were friends.
她和爱莉丝是朋友
They talked to each other.
她们在说话
The human is alive inside Iris?
爱莉丝体内有个活人吗
Yeah. They keep them alive to get information.
对 他们保留人类的意识以获取信息
So, the humans could be alive inside all the Ancients.
那么 人类能在所有古人们体内活着
I saw Iris kill Cee Cee's dad.
我看到爱莉丝杀死了茜 茜的父亲
She killed her father?
她杀死了她父亲吗
Yeah, after we had sex.
是的 在我们做♥爱♥之后
Wait, if she touched you why didn't you turn to nothing?
等等 如果她碰了你 你怎么没死掉
I don't know.
不知道
Wait. Wait, wait.
等等
It was later, she changed.
她是做♥爱♥之后才变的
She was different.
变了个人
Holy shit.
见鬼
Where are my pants?
我裤子呢
What happened? What changed?
怎么回事 变成什么样了
After Iris took off her bracelet,
爱莉丝摘掉她的手镯之后
it was like something happened.
就好像发生了变化
Iris told me her parents made her wear it.
爱莉丝告诉我是她父母让她戴的
The bracelet is made of Adamantine.
手镯是用精金做的
We don't need your help.
不用你帮忙
If the bracelet's made of the same material as the box,
如果手镯跟盒子使用了同种材料
maybe it can contain her, too.
也许也可以封印她
Contain, no.
封印 不行
Control, yes.
控制 可以
If it's on her wrist.
如果她戴着的话
If it's not on her wrist, we're all in trouble.
如果没戴在她手腕上 那我们就有麻烦了
Then we need to get it back on her wrist.
那我们就给她戴回去
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It was my idea to leave the party.
离开聚会是我的主意
Where did you go with her?
你跟她去哪了
I dunno, the Book Street Cafe,
不确定 书街的咖啡店
Trinity Park.
崔尼蒂公园
We went clubbing at The Garret once.
在盖雷特泡了会儿吧
Those are all public places.
都是些公众场地
I'll check the park and the cafe. You rest.
我去查查公园和咖啡店 你好好休息
Please don't hurt her.
别伤害她
It's not her fault.
不是她的错
We'll do everything we can to keep her safe.
我们会尽力保护她的安全
I know what it's like to be used by your parents.
我知道被父母利用是什么滋味
Bo wait. Look.
波 等等
If you're gonna go we need to make sure that you're safe too.
如果你要去 那也得确保安全
Come with me.
跟我来
I'd offer you a drink, but I guess you're indisposed.
本想邀你喝一杯 但我猜你不太舒服
You could untie me.
你可以给我松绑
I could.
我可以
But you're just following orders.
但你只能听命令
Right.
对吧
They're not orders.
才不是命令
Really?
真的吗
Because from here it looks like you're Zee's little bitch.
因为从现在开始 你就像是吉的走狗
We're partners.
我们是父母
There's a difference.
是有区别的
Yeah.
好吧
Smart move giving your partner's shield to Athena.
对雅典娜用父母当托辞 干得漂亮
You don't know anything about it.
你根本不知道事情是怎么回事
I know something about a "Monumental rack".
但我知道些"永久的折磨"的事情
Tell me, how did that work out for you?
告诉我 那个对你有效果吗
It didn't.
没有
What about sacrificing your daughter?
那么牺牲你女儿呢
That your idea, too?
也是你的主意吗
I love Iris.
我爱爱莉丝
We're a family and we all have a part to play
我们是一家人 都在致力于
to make this world a better place.
让世界变得更美好
You don't love Iris.
你才不爱爱莉丝
You used her.
你利用了她
We did what had to be done.
我们做了该做的事情
And when you "Did what had to be done,"
那你做该做的事情时
did Iris know she'd be used as a suicide bomb?
爱莉丝知道她被当做自杀炸♥弹♥利用吗
And did she know you'd be the one lighting the fuse?
她知道你就是点燃引线的人吗
Careful.
小心说话
I'm not the one tied up.
我又不是被绑起来的那个
You can't touch me.
你碰不了我
Zee's orders.
吉有命令
Remember?
记得吗
I don't know if it's the drink, but Zee's "Orders"
也许我是喝多了 但吉的命令
are feeling a bit foggy right now.
我有点记不清了
Here's what I don't understand: If Zee has plans for you,
我有点事无法理解 如果吉为你做了打算
would you even know?
你却完全不知道吗
And what happens when she no longer
如果她不再需要像你这样的蠢货
needs an "Idiot" Like you?
那又会怎么样呢
You know what, don't answer that.
其实吧 不用回答
The more you do, the more pathetic you sound.
你说得越多 听起来就越可悲
It's embarrassing.
真是难堪
Maybe you'll get better if you feed?
也许吸食♥精♥气能好转点呢
No, I don't want to take the risk.
不 我不想冒险
Bo, it's killing you.
波 它会杀死你的
You know? It's not so bad.
并没有那么糟
Turns out, it's kinda the perfect shield.
其实 这也是一种完美护盾
Are you being serious?
你是认真的吗
I guess that mean no "Talk to the hand" Jokes?
这样就开不了手的玩笑了
Good thing we got back together just
在世界末日之前
in time for the end of the world, huh?
我们又重新在一起了 对吧
Hey. Bright side: At least we got together.
乐观点 至少我们相聚了
Well, this'll slow the spread.
这个可以延缓扩散
Don't.
别
You can't touch me.
你不能碰我
I can.
我可以
Your smart friend is right.
你的聪明朋友是对的
This will slow the spread.
这个确实可以延缓扩散
But you don't have much time.
但你的时间不多了
How are you going to get Iris to put
你计划如何让爱莉丝
the bracelet back on?
戴回手镯
If anyone can do it, it's me.
如果要人去做 那就是我了
She's scared and alone and
她独自一人承受恐惧
doesn't know how to control her powers.
不知道如何控制力量
I was that girl.
我也曾如此
Will you be careful?
小心点好吗
I will.
好
Plan B.
备用计划
I won't be needing the box,
用不着盒子了
so it's time for you to head back to Tartarus.
现在你自己回地狱去
I'm happy to oblige,
我很乐意
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表