剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
戴森 这有太多了
Dyson! There's too many!
波的心是她的心
Bo's heart is her heart!
你们异种从没简单过
It's never that simple with you Fae!
总是暗喻 象征 戴森 是我
It is always a metaphor, a symbol. Dyson, it's me.
肯吉 森瓦特是浓缩的能量
Kenzi, the Cinvat is concentrated energy.
你知道会对你造成多大的伤害吗
Do you know what it will do to you?
波是唯一能帮我们的人 戴森
Bo's the only one who can help us, Dyson.
她需要我帮她
And she needs me to help her!
- 不 我去 - 不 戴森
- No! I'll go. - No, Dyson.
她爱你 是 她爱劳伦
She loves you, yes. She loves Lauren.
不过你知道是我 我是她的心 你知道的
But you know that it's me, I'm her heart, you know that.
我有个计划 好吗
Look, I have a plan. Okay?
雨人有预知的天分
Rainer had the gift of foresight.
他知道这些必须发生
He knew this would happen ... had to happen.
现在塔米辛有了他的灵魂
Now Tamsin has his soul,
瓦尔哈拉殿堂的金牌门票
the golden ticket to Valhalla.
当一切结束以后 她也会带我去那
That's where she'll take me when this is all over,
- 那时我就等着 - 不
- that's where I'll wait. - No!
是的 戴森 如果我能这样 像个战士
Yes, Dyson. If I go out like this, a warrior.
在战场上... 也许我还能再见他一面
In battle... maybe I'll even get to see him... again...
我会在瓦尔哈拉等波
I will wait for Bo in Valhalla.
你知道她一定会找到我的
You know she will never stop looking for me.
她会不惜一切带我回家
She'll never stop fighting to bring me home.
有大事发生了 鬼义茜
Something big is coming. The Pyrripus!
唯一的办法 戴森
It's the only way, Dyson.
唯一波能拯救世界的办法
It's the only way Bo can save the world!
肯吉 不 不
Oh. Kenzi, no. No.
不要啊
No, no, no!
戴森 不 肯吉
Dyson, no. Kenzi!
瓦尔哈拉
Valhalla.
塔米辛
Tamsin!
来吧 塔米 嘿嘿
Come on Tammy. Hey hey.
不 你不该在这
No... You shouldn't be here!
可我在
But I am.
- 肯吉 - 怎么了
- Kenzi... - Yeah?
- 她走了 - 我们会把她带回来的
- She's gone. - Hey. We'll get her back.
不不
No. No!
你不能让波找到第二个阴间鞋
You cannot let Bo find the second Hel shoe.
为什么 塔米辛 为什么 你看到什么了
Why, Tamsin, why? What did you see?
一切都会好的 我带你离开
Hey, it's gonna be okay. I'm going to get you out of here.
我再也不把你丢下了
I'm not leaving you behind again.
没事了
It's okay.
好了 好了 走吧
There, there. Come on.
我们将雨人葬在战场附近的安科姆沼泽
We buried Rainer near the battlefield at Ancrum Moor.
他理应和与他并肩战斗 为他战斗的人
It only seemed right that he should rest with those
安息在一起
who fought and died for him.
已经有太多死亡了 世事艰难
There's been too much dying already. It's been hard.
我失去太多
I have lost so much.
但我必须坚强
But I have to be strong.
前所未有的坚强
Now more than ever.
我想你
I miss you.
而且我需要你 我需要你的勇气
But more than that, I need you. I need your courage.
我不再哭泣
But I'm done crying.
我不再恐惧
I'm done being scared.
不许一人再在我的保护下死去
No one else will die on my watch.
上刀山下火海 我会带你回来
Whatever it takes, I will get you back.
他们想让我害怕?
They want me to be afraid?
他们才该感到害怕
It's them who should be afraid.
怕我
Of me.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表