剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
世界变化巨大 我能说什么呢 酒保?
The world has changed. What can I say, Barkeep?
- 帮帮我吧 - 不
- Help me. - No.
- 为什么 - 因为我不想帮
- Why? - Because I don't feel like it.
此外 你想要过答案
Besides, you've wanted answers before.
- 不确定对你有什么好处 - 有回忆
- Not sure it did you much good. - There's a memory.
它被很强大的人阻塞了
It has been blocked by someone very powerful.
你觉得如果我逼你说实话的话...
And you think if I force you to tell the truth...
这些回忆就会探出头来
this memory will just poke its little head
- 重见光明? - 是的
- back into the light? - Yes.
- 为什么 - 我有钱...
- Why? - I have money...
你如此对待我的家人 我为什么还要帮你?!
Why should I help you after everything you've done to my family?!
因为 你恨那个封锁我记忆的人
Because. You hate the person who's blocked this memory.
那个人是谁呢?
And who might that be?
我 我曾经对自己做过这样的事
Me. I think I did this to myself.
哦 现在事情变得有趣了
Now... this is interesting.
不用魔法草药了 明
No magic herbs, Ming?
我想这将使你踏入现实的领域
I thought they helped you Luduan's engage the realm of truth.
会让魔法失效 如今不值得做了
Antiquated parlor tricks. Hardly worth it these days.
你见过我妹妹的牙齿吗
Have you seen my sisters teeth?
- 我会帮你的 - 谢谢
- I will help. - Thank you.
- 但是有一件事 - 什么事
- On one condition. - Name it.
我会问任何我想知道的问题
I get to ask you any question I want...
而你必须如实回答我
and you must let me get the truth ...
- 不管有多痛苦 - 可以
- no matter how painful. - Fine.
为了我孙女的安全... 我向你发血誓
For my granddaughter's safety ... I give you ... my blood oath.
- 很好 - 第一个问题 - 说
- Excellent. First question. - Shoot.
为什么先选我妹妹而不是我
Why did you pick my sister over me?
哦 天啊
Oh boy.
好 看来我们必须要这么做了
Ok. Looks like we're gonna have to do this.
虽然古老却能为我们争取一条出路
the old fashioned way and fight our way out.
准备好了吗
You ready?
淫妖 我时刻准备着
Succubus. I was born ready.
- 你在干什么 - 对不起
- Whoa! What are you doing? - I'm sorry.
但是 自从我父亲...
But, ever since my father...
也就是浪人
He who Wanders!
自从 那个浪人
Ever since, he who Wanders,
把我放逐到那个罐子里 我就开始恨他
banished me to that jar, well you know, I've kind of grown to hate him.
所以 你和你妻子...
So, you and the wife ...
我们很相爱
Very much in love I'm afraid.
你老板是毁你的人
Your boss is the one who screwed you over.
这与我有何相干
What does this have to do with me?
看起来你对我那个没落前雇主很感兴趣
It seems you are of particular interest to our decaying former employer.
所以我想我弟弟和我...
So I thought my brother and I...
将撕破你的喉咙
Would slit your throat.
所以为什么搞这出戏
Oh. So why the charade?
毫不犹疑杀掉一个人一点也不有趣…
Well, it's hardly any fun killing someone outright...
没有战栗? 没有追逐? 这不是坐享其成
No thrill? No chase? It'd be like the King,
像国王直接射中猎物的脑袋
just shooting the fox in the head point blank.
这样有什么意思
Where's the fun in that?
把猎物放出来 再跟它玩个游戏岂不更好
Better to release the hounds. And make a game of it.
是的 此外
Yeah and besides.
我更喜欢看他们被出♥卖♥♥♥以后
I do like seeing the expression change...
脸上表情的变化
when they know they've just been double-crossed.
嗯... 真是让人血脉喷张
Mmm... really gets the blood pumping.
这让我内心感到温暖
It warms the cockles of my heart.
我更享受看到你脸上的表情
Well, then I'll enjoy seeing the looks on your faces
- 我要让你失望咯 - 哦
- when I disappoint you. - Oh.
那何时会发生这种情况呢?
And how exactly is that going to happen, eh?
你陷入了我的圈套 你被包围了
You're trapped. Surrounded.
是的 你对了
Yeah, you're right.
今天没人能撕开我的喉咙...
But nobody is slitting my throat today ...
任何时候都不会
or any time soon.
我可没料到这招
Hmm... I did not see that coming.
这太糟糕了
Well that sucked.
谁在那里
Who's there?
谁在那里
Who's there?
又黑又绿
Both brown and blue.
谁啊?
Hello?
又黑又绿
Both brown and blue!
既强壮又温和
Strong yet gentle...
我没时间和你做游戏 女士
I don't have time for games, Lady.
正直又邪恶
Virtuous yet lustful!
快现身
Show yourself!
快现身
Show yourself!
我认识你
I know you!
我认识你
I know you!
我认识你
I know you.
我最近真出名啊 让我猜猜
I am pretty popular these days. Let me guess.
- 你是裂缝? - 你的灵魂...
- The Leviathan? - Your soul...
- 你在干什么 - 你怎么会有那个标记
- What the hell? - Where did you get that mark!?
你是说我胸前的那个印记吗
Oh you mean the hand hickey on my chest?
在火车上遇到的那个人...
Some guy on a train ...
我喝多了...
I had a lot to drink ...
更重要的事情是
the more important question is
这个鬼地方的门到底在哪里 女士
where the hell is the door to this place, lady?
我找这个印记已经找了六百年了
I have been searching for that mark for six hundred years.
这应该是我的 他们从我这里保存下来的
It was supposed to me mine. They kept it from me.
我要得到它 我需要它
I want it! I need it!
你想要要得到这个标记
You want and need this mark.
我还想要回去墓地呢
I want and need back to that graveyard.
没有人能从这里离开
No one ever leaves here, child.
没有人从这里离开过
No one has ever left.
- 把标记给我! - 你想要吗?
- Now give me that mark! - You want it?
过来拿吧
Come and get it.
我不想跟你啰嗦了 自己来抢吧
I'd just as soon stop screwing around and fight for it anyway.
- 这才是我 - 好极了
- It's a little more my style. - Excellent.
- 那猜个谜语吧 - 谜语?
- A game of riddles then it is. - Riddles?
安开拉不玩愤怒的小鸟?
There's no Angry Birds in Irkalla?
- 你同意吗? - 讨价还价你不同意吧
- Do you agree? - I don't suppose you'd care to haggle.
- 你同不同意?! - 同意
- Do you agree?! - Yes.
- 我同意 - 好极了
- Yes, I agree. - Excellent.
你第一次用血改变历史是什么时候
When did you first use your blood to change history?
我不知道... 不记得了...
I don't know... I don't remember...
达曼地震 达曼领导人变得目中无人
The Damghan Earthquake. The Damghan leaders became defiant...
并且不受控制... 他们应该得到教训
and unruly ... they needed to be taught a lesson.
多少人被杀?
How many did it kill?
超过两百万个灵魂 那是一场大屠♥杀♥
Over 200,000 souls. It was a massacre.
但是阻止了更大的屠♥杀♥ 种族灭绝...
But it prevented a larger massacre. A genocide ...
多少人的性命被你从地球上抹去
How many souls have you wiped from this Earth?
- 百万 但是... - 你最爱谁
- Millions! But ... - Who do you love most?
伊莎波尔 你知道的
Isabeau. You know that.
告诉我实话
Tell me the truth!
- 我是… - 谁
- I am ... - Who?
我! 我是地球上的第一个人
Me! I am the first son of this Earth.
我应该被崇敬尊重!
I am the one to be worshipped!
- 我不想继续了 - 明 求你了
- I'm... I'm not going to continue. - Ming, please.
不管谁被封存在那里 他都不想出来
Whatever is buried in there does not want to come out.
- 但是... - 我很害怕 菲兹
- But... - I am frightened, Fitzy.
我害怕事情的演化结果
I'm frightened of what it could be.
之后又对我们有何意义
What it could mean... for all of us.
波命悬一线 她可是我这条血脉的唯一后代
Bo's life is in danger. She's all I have left of my line.
明 你一定要继续啊 求你了
Ming, you have to continue, please. I beg of you.
那来吧
So be it.
我像夜晚一样黑暗 又想白天一样明亮
I am black as night and as bright as day,
像三月一样冰冷 又像五月一样温暖
as cold as March and as warm as May.
- 我是谁 - 你是...
- What am I? - You're um...
是的 我是谁
Yes, what am I?
雾?
Fog?
你是雾 对吗 这就是答案
You're fog, right? That's the answer.
你出题 公主
Your turn, Princess.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表