剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
依哥拉姆的双头蛇
Engelram's amphisbaena.
- 实现愿望的? - 没错
- A wish granter? - Yep.
有些幸运女生美梦成真了
So some lucky lady gets her deepest desires granted.
那不错啊
That's nice.
希望我的女神来了
I wish my lady would get here.
趾裂?
Toe cleavage?
真裂? 浓郁假发?
Real cleavage? Mata Hari wig?
嗨
Holla!
是肯吉
It's Kenzi.
我明白我们关系没那么好
Uh... I know we weren't always... copacetic.
可我现在急需你的灵光假设
But I could use your nerdy hypothesis on some color blocking right now.
我只愿你一切平安
And, um... I just hope... you're safe.
那么...
So...
如果收到这条信息 打给我 回个电♥话♥ 劳伦
you know, if you get this, call me, call me back... Lauren.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
你最好是来这推销饰品的
You better be here to advise on accessories.
我的新玩具 你想近看吗?
My new toy. You want a closer look?
瞧我烦什么傻?
Oh, what am I saying?
你这种女孩当然想近看看了
Girls like you always want a closer look.
什么耽搁了? 我一小时前就打给你了
What took you so long? I called you, like, an hour ago.
这东西可要鞭打的 转念一想 我也需要
This stuff doesn't whip itself. Come to think of it, neither do I.
东西给我
Give it to me.
火花提取哦
Wooo... Spark extract,
我家货可是来自与灵魂深处哦
mined straight from the genitals of a sprite.
别过度推销了
Ya, don't oversell it.
你还是让专业的来吧
You better let a professional handle this.
就这样?
That's it?
你的上两次都是记账来的
You're already on the books for your last two visits.
- 知道了 - 当然 如果现金周转不灵
- Noted. - Of course if cash flow is a problem,
还有别的方式能付嘛
there are always other ways to pay.
你没把我变成异种 你玩我
You didn't make me Fae. You tricked me.
我是只人类待宰羔羊躲在精灵的衣服下罢了
Now, I'm just a hot human sheep in twinkly fairy clothing.
那么躲在我天才捏造的伪装下
So shed my brilliantly concocted disguise
看看议会来敲你家门时
and see what happens when when the Council
会发生什么事吧
comes knocking on your door.
马西莫 拜托
Massimo, please.
我会给你钱的
I'll get your money.
很好 要不下次
Good. Or next time,
我会带咬人的东西来哦
I'll show up with something with teeth.
我应该去审审那位 你觉得如何?
Maybe I should interrogate that one? What do you say?
还真是对你的口味
You certainly got a type.
- 肯吉 - 肯吉?
- Kenzi. - Kenzi?
天啊
Oh, my God...
嗨 你们觉得怎么样?
Hi... Hi. What do you think?
我觉得你迟到了
I think you're late.
依哥拉姆已经选了他最喜欢的
And Engelram already has his eye on a favorite.
我还是能吸引他注意力 拿到罗盘针的
I can still get the compass. Get his attention.
你成功吸引我的注意啦
You've got my attention.
听着 你可不能带只狼
Look, I'm just saying you don't bring a wolf
来照看羊
to guard the sheep.
- 什么意思? - 看见那俩个了?
- What does that mean? - You see those two?
他们可是体育画册的封面
They've been on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
我喜欢运动
I like sports.
也许除了你的众多才能外
I'm just saying that despite your many talents,
这是你从未涉及的领域
maybe this is a little outside of your area of expertise.
我是说 我们需要个甜心杀手
I mean, we need a killer kiss here.
我会让你知道
I will have you know
我可勾引过不少款爷
that I have seduced many a rich-dork before.
大概吧
I think.
你到底还想不想要我们的记忆了?
Okay, do you want to get our memories back or not?
并忘了这个诡异瞬间?
And forget this magic moment?
你想看看我的技术活哈?
You wanna see my 'skill set'?
没问题 但愿你的筋骨活动开了
Fine. I hope you stretched.
嗨 你能帮我买♥♥杯酒吗?
Hi! Can you buy me a free drink?
- 似曾相识 - 不 我是柯丽鸥
- Deja vu. - No, I'm Clio.
似曾相识什么的都是虚话
Deja vu came down with a case of the crabs.
聪明
Charming.
天啊
Oh, my God...
我认识你
I know you.
你是个警♥察♥
Wow... you're a cop.
不管这是什么花招? 我不感兴趣
Whatever this is? I'm not interested.
- 我是仙女精 - 我真心不感兴趣
- I am a nymph. - Now I'm really not interested.
- 真伤人 - 被伤过 好吗?
- Ouch. - Just bad memories, you know?
醉倒龙舌兰 全♥裸♥
Tequila-soaked, nakedness.
我们可不都那么坏
You know, we're not all bad.
我们那样产卵罢了
We're just kind of spawned that way.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four...
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four...
- 一 二 三 四 - 别数了 黑尔
- One, two, three, four... - Stop counting, Hale.
把我抱紧点 我可不是你的诺娜
And hold me closer, I'm not your Nona.
别扭了
Stop squirming.
该死 你现在就好像要扒我的衣服!
Dammit, act like you wanna tear my clothes off!
神啊
Oh, golly.
这比你想要搭话还来得尴尬
That's more awkward than your attempt at small talk.
我同意 对不起
I agree. Excuse me.
- 伙计 她是我舞伴 - 当然不是
- I got it, partner. - You really don't.
那个深色皮肤女人是谁?
Who's the brunette?
你能闭会嘴 让我领着你么?
Would you just shut up and let me lead for once?
认真的?
Seriously?
也许我们原来做过这件事
Maybe we have done this before.
那个 我会记住的
That, I would remember.
最后一次托举
The final rose.
太原创了
How original.
看起来好像有些人要去私人住所了
Looks like someone's going private chambers.
当然 去掠夺战利品
Pirate booty, sure.
为什么不呢
Stuffed unicorn... Why not.
有人吗?
Hello?
极好的关门!
Great door!
太大声了
Really loud.
我喜欢这些箱子 十足的
And I love all your crates. Very Pottery Barn.
这个场景是不是像
Is this situation going Indecent Proposal?
因为我需要看看提前看看宝石 伙计
'Cause I'm gonna need to see the jewels up front, buddy.
欢迎...可爱的女孩
Welcome... pretty girl.
依哥拉姆先生?
Mr. Engelram?
很高兴为您服务务务
At your sssservice.
请别因为我而停下!
Please, don't stop yourselves on my account!
该结婚就结婚吧!
Make merry while ye may!
因为尤那达人正在来的路上!
For The Una Mens are on their way!
我也在我的路上!
And I'll be on mine, too!
当你勉强说出
As soon as you cough up what I,
黑暗派庄严的长老 也就是我 想要的
the venerable leader of the Dark, want.
那就是我想要的东西:狼
And what I want: is the Wolf.
嗷嗷嗷嗷
Ooowwww!
给我点钱 我带你离开这里
I can get you out of here for a price.
我认为我更想扯断他的喉咙
I think I'd rather stay; rip out his throat.
你知道怎么用绳子下去吗?
Do you know how to rappel?
怎么 你从伊诗比蒂裙子上拿到了绳子?
Why, you got some rope in that itty bitty dress?
我需要做什么吗?...凭自己?
Do I have to do everything... myself?
哦 尖吻鲈
Oh, Snook.
哦 你自力更生吧 老狼
Oh, you're on your own, Wolf.
你是什么?
What are you?
一个你的忠实舞迷...
a big fan of your dancing...
我是阿佩斯纳蜥蜴龙
And I am Amphisbaena.
慢点滚 斯莱特林
Slow your roll, Slytherin.
我只是想向里看看
I merely want to look inside.
所以我可以同意你未出口的愿望
So I may grant your unspoken wish.
不用了 我会说出来
No need, I'll speak it.
我想要里卡德·蒙特尔班
I want the Ricardo Montalban...
里克·马丁
Ricky Martin...
呃
Uh, the, the Compass thing-y.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表