剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
有时真的超级好笑
Sometimes things get pretty hilarious.
- 搞笑 - 让我们看看一些瞬间
- Hilarious. - Let's take a look at some
我们中有些人不好过哦
moments that didn't go too well for a couple of us.
天啊
Oh, my god.
开拍!
Action!
我跟黑暗小精灵握手言和
So I shook hands with a dark pixie
如今我欠你了我欠你?
and now I owe you my IOU?
是啊 没错
Yeah. Uh-uh. Exactly.
你该剪头了 抱歉
You deserve a haircut. Whoops.
我刚刚打到克里斯的球了
I just hit Kris in the balls.
让我们从踢球那里开始 我爱被虐
Let's pick it up from the ball hit. Because I like that so much.
说真的 你是什么?
Seriously, what are you?
你永远杀不死我的 波波
Something you can't kill, Bo-Bo.
这个也许会杀了你哦
But this might kill you.
停!
Cut!
我很抱歉 不好意思了 各位
I'm so sorry. Sorry, guys.
有人干扰我的魔力
Somebody's f . . . -ing with my magic.
- 太棒了 - 太有了
- That was awesome. - That was the way to go.
- 看这个真不错 - 谢谢你们邀请我
- That was good to see. - Thank you very much for having me.
我要去赶飞机啦
I have to go to make a flight.
不过其他人还会陪大家
But everyone else will be back very soon. Mwah!
- 爱你哦 - 拜!
- Love you. - Bye!
大家好 我是祖伊·巴莫欢迎回到俱乐部
Hi, hello. I'm Zoie Palmer. Welcome back to the Clubhouse.
我真的吃爆米花就停不下来
I literally can't stop eating popcorn.
这是我第七盒了
I'm on my seventh box of popcorn here.
第四季马上首映开始 我们好激动啊
The season 4 premiere is coming up very soon. We're all very excited.
不过还有些时间回答粉丝问题
But we still have some time for some more fan questions.
安吉拉·罗曼提问
This one is from Angela Romano.
我们还会看到肯吉和劳伦曾经的故事吗?
"Will we learn more about Kenzi and Lauren's back story?"
- 哦 - 你是随机抽到那个的吗?
- Oh. - Did you pull that one by accident?
- 你从哪拿的? - 关于我的啊
- Where did you get that? - Anything about me.
我想是的 我们确实更了解劳伦了
I think that, yes, we do learn more about Lauren's back story.
我们了解更多她的毛病是什么
We'll learn a little bit more about what her problem is.
我不知道 你说呢肯吉?
And I don't know, what about you, Kenz?
我想是的 我们探讨了肯吉的过去
I think, yeah, we delve into Kenzi's past and some peeps
看见些事 不会剧透太多 有人
appear, without giving too much away, who kind of shed
让肯吉的人生增光添色 还有她的家乡
some light on Kenzi's life and where she comes from.
好了 又到视频提问环节
Okay. We are going to go on to a video question.
我们看大屏幕吧
We're gonna watch the monitor.
嗨 我是安娜 我的问题是 肯吉和劳伦
Hi, I'm Anna. My question is, will Kenzi and
还是朋友吗? 我希望如此
Lauren be friends this season? I hope so.
她说"肯吉和劳伦这一季还是朋友吗?"
She said, "Will Kenzi and Lauren be friends this season?"
- 我希望如此 - 天啊
- I hope so. - Oh my god.
在第三季终时 我们终于
Well, at the end of season 3, we finally, you know,
冰释前嫌 聊开了
dish it out, talk things out.
是啊 我们拍了那场
Yeah, we had that scene
那时我们都有点暴脾气 之后...
where we were a bit grumpy and then we got...
- 更发火了 - 记得暴脾气那场吗?
- Very grumpy. - Remember that grumpy scene?
- 我们一起打猪 - 是啊
- We fought pigs together. - Yeah.
记得吗? 那很好啊
Remember that? That was nice.
- 我感觉... - 我们快了
- So I feel like, you know... - We're getting there.
我们有了我们的愤怒时间
We've had our grumpy, mean times.
所以是时候让肯吉和劳伦相亲相爱了
I feel like it's time to get in to the love with Kenzi and Lauren.
好了 到了网络片段的时间
Okay, now it's webisode time.
今年我们会介绍一种全新异种
And we're introducing a whole other kind of Fae this year.
我们在参加会议时有过暗示
And we've hinted about that at some of our conventions that we've attended.
现在是时候更多了解今年异种世界
But now it's time to get to know a little more about some of the
异种世界的新人了
new players in the Fae world this year.
或者说 一些老演员
Or rather, some of the old players.
异种电影公♥司♥荣誉出品:
The Faedonia Film Company presents:
逐步了解你
Getting to Know You
第二章: 尤那达人
Chapter 2: The Una Mens
又见面啦
Oh. Well, hello again.
是我 你们的老伙伴 弗兰林·德克
It's me, your old pal, Flynn Decker.
希望你们喜欢上周的"逐步了解你"
I so hope you enjoyed last week's presentation of Getting
第一章 血圣的消失
to Know You, chapter one, The Disappearance of the Bloody King.
这将我们引向新物种 尤那达人
Which of course brings us to the creation of the Una Mens.
他们是谁? 做什么事?
Who are they? What do they do?
对你我又意味着什么呢?
What do they mean to you or I?
我会详细告诉你的
Well, I'll tell you sure enough.
我们何不先去看看
But why don't we first find out what
你已知的 并从那开始吧
you know already and go from there.
他们不在这 对吧 强尼?
They're not here, are they, Johnny?
嘿 问你呢 谁是尤那达人?
Hey, you there, who are the Una Mens?
我听说他们是超级英雄 这样就能把你灭了
I heard they were superheroes and they could wipe you out just like that.
左勾拳 右勾拳 你挂了
Wham, smack, pow, bam!
你个子挺低的 胆子倒挺大
You're short, buzz, but not on moxie.
- 我听说他们是大妖怪 - 噢!
- I heard they was the bogeymens. - Aw!
不 小姑娘对不住了 那是吾那达人
Oh, no, sorry little one, that's Una Mens.
看来我们需要点帮助啊
Hmm. Well, it looks like we're gonna need a little help.
尤那达人是古种生物 是异种长老
The Una Mens are near Omiscient,in fact they are fae elders
他们解决问题 践行法律 执行死刑
who solve problems doing enforce the laws and pin the death.
懂了么?
Easy enough for you?
尤那达人掠走了我的孩子 我的儿子!
The Una Mens took my son. My boy!
我要他们死光!
And I want them dead!
要是你问我 他们就该被吊死
If you ask me, they should be strung up, brought to the
被恐吓 用尽一切办法折磨
gallows and whooped but good! Ah!
不不!
No! No!
坏了
Uh-oh.
看来有人忘了尤那达人的三R定律了
It looks like somebody forgot the three R's of the Una Mens:
自律 自尊 自醒
restraint, respect, or reckoning.
一切都很简单 对于异种世界里
It's all quite simple, really. There's nothing to fear for the
遵纪守法的公民来说没什么害怕的
law-abiding citizens of the Fae world.
我们要保持冷静 拼搏向前
We must keep calm and carry on.
并且铭记 如果我们尊重
And remember, if we show
并受异种法律约束
restraint and respect the laws
就不会有...
of the Fae, there will be no...
不会有... 喂!
no... Psst!
- 巴兹 该说台词了 - 没有自醒
- Buzz, that's your cue. - No reckoning.
接得好 小伙 有此光明异种的态度
Nice one, junior. Why, with a nice Light Fae
有朝一日你可能当阿什哦
attitude like that, you're a shoo-in for Ash one day.
也许可以演阿什
Oh. Well, maybe acting Ash.
为什么 我应...
Why, I outta...!
悠着点 小伙 记住 偏离法律
Easy, junior. Remember, stray from the one
或者说强纳森太太的感恩节
true set of laws, and, well, let's just say Mrs. Johnson's
火鸡就会变小不少哦
turkey is gonna be a little bit smaller this Thanksgiving.
- 去死吧 - 拜托 强纳森太太
- Go to hell! - Oh, come now, Mrs. Johnson,
我们要明白尤那达人的三R法则
we all must observe the 3 R's of the Una Mens.
没有了他们 就没有了灾难
For without them, there would be chaos.
没人愿意那样的
And nobody wants that.
所以 朋友们 对于诚实守信的
So you see, friends, life as
异种而言 生活就是...
an honest to goodness Fae is...
简单来说...
It's as easy as 1...
简单来说...
It's as easy as...
自律
restraint.
我做不下去了
I can't do this anymore. This...
这他妈到底是什么?
what the hell is this, huh?
死亡异种之书吗?
Is this the book of dead Fae?
还有死亡异种的照片
There's pictures of dead Fae in here.
他们想怎么样...
What, do they... Do they do what...
你干的?
So you do this?
我认识这些人
I know some of these people.
什么 我是下一个吗?
What, am I next?
我有消息给你 哥们 你不能杀我
Well, I got news for you, pal. You can't have me.
因为我只听命于弗兰林·德克
'Cause I only answer to Flynn Decker, and Flynn Decker only.
把你手放开! 不! 不!
Take your hands off...! No. No!
不!
No!
- 好赞啊 - 太诡异了
- That was awesome, eh? - Creepy.
- 有点吓人 - 我们越来越接近
- And a little terrifying. - We're getting closer to the
首映时间啦 不要走开哦
premiere of Lost Girl, so do not go anywhere.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表