剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
- 我知道 - 他一直没什么帮助
- I know. - He's been useless.
看着我 有些话我憋在心里很久了
Look, I've been wanting to say this for a while.
我知道你没帮我找到浪人
I know that you haven't helped me find the Wanderer.
为什么?
Why?
因为我怕了
Because I'm terrified.
你为什么不告诉我?
What aren't you telling me?
好吧 我不想催你 但是...
Okay, I don't mean to rush you but...
啊!
Opa!
糟糕了 特里克
Oh dammit, Trick.
还有谁知道...圣诞节的事
Who else knows about... Yule.
黑尔! 不好的事要发生了
Hale! Something is going on,
我们处于危险中 有可能是尤那达人
we're in danger, it could be Una Mens.
我们已经尽力了 但是没人相信我们
We've tried this already. And nobody is taking us seriously.
啊 尤那达人不会蠢到在圣诞节惹事
Nah, Una Mens ain't dumb enough to cause trouble on Yule.
他们有可能在榭寄生下玩爱的亲亲呢
Hell, they're probably off playing kissyface under the mistletoe.
别说这话是我说的
Please don't tell them I said that.
不管是谁作怪
Well whoever it is,
我们都得做好万全准备 肯吉在哪里?
we need all hands on deck. Where's Kenzi?
又去沐浴更衣了 我去!
Off freshen up. Again. Opa!
彗星 丘比特和闪电
Comet, Cupid and Blitzen.
你知道这个怪圈? 你也在里面?
You know about the loop? You're in on it?!
哈哈 克朗普斯把你们俩也给弄进去了
Haha, Krampus got both of you too?
看来他还真有两下子
Oh man, he's got skills.
等等
Hold up.
你的意思是这所有的事情
This entire thing is
都是无聊的圣诞节恶作剧么?
just some stupid holiday prank?
- 不是吧? - 克朗普斯?
- Seriously? - Krampus?
你是指我们说的是反圣诞老人活动?
You mean that Anti-Claus Fae you guys we're talking about?
是啊 每年他都会选些圣诞节笨蛋
Yeah, every year he picks a few
然后重复他们的晚上时间
Yule fools to repeat the night.
- 这也没什么害处 - 没害处?
- It's totally harmless. - Harmless?
我们刚刚看见一些人被困在墙纸里了
We just saw some guy get sucked into the wallpaper.
- 什么 - 不 克朗普斯以遗憾愧疚为生
- What? - No, no Krampus feeds on regret.
这就是他把人们放入怪圈的原因
That's why he puts people in the loop;
迟早有一天他们会惹上各种各样的麻烦
sooner or later they'll get into all kinds of trouble.
你好 金伯乐 这儿到底是什么情况?
Hey Kiebler, what the hell's going on here?
这叫圣诞聚会吗? 连水果都没有?
You call this a Yule party? No fruit?
不提供瓦尼? 连开怀畅饮都不能
No offerings to Vanir? No wassailing.
并且这个...
And this...
这个东西在这里一点关系都没有...
this has no business here...
现在我们开始管起对方的事来了?!
Oh now we gettin' all up in each other's business?!
这只破烂的野狗不是牡鹿伊克妮儿
This mangy cur is not Eikpyrnir, the stag.
- 这是鲁道夫!! - 我就知道了!!
- It's Rudolph!! - I knew it!!
特里克必须要来听听他说的话
Trick has got to hear this.
波-波 你去哪里了?
Bo-bo, where you been?
什么叫我去哪里了
Where have I been?
嗨 老兄
Hey, buddy.
我觉得你好像并没有被邀请吧...
I'm starting to think that you were not technically invited...
克朗普斯应该是受到人们尊敬的一个晚上
Krampusnacht is a night people should revere ...
你将会为那天你想要玷污圣诞之神
You'll rue the day you thought
的念头而感到悔恨的!
to desecrate the Yule Lord!
波 小心!
Bo, watch out!
甜蜜的圣诞节啊
Sweet Christmas.
肯吉呢?
Kenzie?
在楼上安全地和特里克在一起
Upstairs safe with Trick.
刚刚那个是什么见鬼的圣诞老人吗?
Was that ... shitty Santa?
他的名字是什么 克朗普斯?
Whats his name. Krampus?
克朗普斯应该不会通过空间吸走人的啊
Krampus ain't supposed to space suck people.
不 他只是个将调皮的孩子掳走装进袋子里
No, he-he's just a kindly old prankster who whisks
带他们去糖果世界的老顽童而已
naughty children off in his sack to Candyland.
那么今年他是真的加快了他游戏的进程了
Yeah well apparently he's really stepped up his game this year.
我怎样才能找到他?
How do I find him?
呃 我想我们要回到
Uh, we go back to wherever
我们出现在他时间线的
we showed up on
任何一个时间点上就行了
his radar, I guess.
也就是说有可能是任何地方
Which could be anywhere.
好的 塔米辛首先停下来去买♥♥口香糖
Okay, Tamsin stopped to buy gum.
她下了四十三号♥公交车
She got off the number 43 bus...
- 刚好是停在... - 加油站
- Which goes right by... - The gas station.
天啊 万一她发生了什么事怎么办?
Oh god, what if something happens to her?
冷静下来
Stay calm.
我们现在唯一的优势就是时间了 还记得吗?
If we got one thing on our side it's time. Remember?
黑尔你为什么要自愿地让自己经受这些?
God, Hale why the hell would you put yourself through this voluntarily?
等等? 你和... 肯吉?
Wait? You and... Kenzi?
天啊 那实在是太恶心了
God, that is just skeevy.
这一点都不恶心好吧!
Ow-ow-ow. It's the opposite of skeevy!
好的 可以这样说吧 我想创造机会
Okay, look I had a chance to perfect my game.
完善我们关系
So to speak.
我发誓我是准备告诉她的
I swear I was going to tell her.
- 我想你刚刚已经做到了 - 什么?
- I think you just did. - What?
现在谁又是圣诞傻瓜了 啊?
Who's the Yule fool now, hm?
等等 先不去管她 几分钟之后她
No wait, just leave her. In a few minutes she won't remember
就不会记得所发生的的任何事了 对吗?
any of this anyway. Right?
也许吧
Maybe.
但这样还是不太好
But that doesn't make it right.
谢谢今天的聚会 为什么我身上这么痒?
Thanks for the part-ay. Why am I itchy?
我并没有从汽车那里重新开始 发生什么了?
I didn't start back in the car. What happened?
我们已经完成这个循环了吗?
Are we done repeating the loop?
这意味着什么?
What does this mean?
这意味着克朗普斯已经找到了
It means Krampus has found
那个他觉得有足够悔恨的人了
someone with enough regret to tide him over.
而对于我们来说 我们就回到正常时间了
And as for us, we're back to normal time.
所以生活在没有塔米辛的情况下会继续下去
So life continues; without Tamsin.
我要去那个加油站那里
Oh, I've gotta get to that gas station.
你在这里保护所有人
You stay here and protect everybody else.
等等 波
Whoa... Bo.
钢铁之剑 白骨之柄
Blade of steel, hilt of bone.
圣诞之夜 赎汝之罪
Yuletide Eve, you must atone.
听着 克朗普斯也许只是个笑柄
Look, Krampus may be a joke
但这并不意味着他不危险
but that doesn't make him harmless.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要在这个包裹上尿尿
I'll pee on the post.
行了 行了
All right, all right. Whoa, whoa...
这里这里
Here it is, here it is.
你确定你知道自己在做什么吗?
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
你在和我开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
她可以在双手绑在后面的情况下
She could do an emergency brainoplasty
做一个紧急的脑部手术
with both hands tied behind her back.
这实在是没什么 但还是谢了
That is not a thing, but thank you.
请你确定这是你的手
Please, can you please confirm that this is your hand.
我想我需要更多的镇定剂
I'm going to need more sedatives.
我们到底要把波的箱子怎么办?
Hey, honestly what are we doing with Bo's box?
很明显我们不能把这箱子给她
Well obviously we can't give it to her.
为什么说很明显?
Why obviously?
因为 戴森 如果我说绿色
Because Dyson, if I said green,
你就会说紫色来让我生气
you'd say purple, to get my goat.
我不想要你的山羊
I don't want your goat.
我可以抓到任何我想要的山羊
I can get any goat I want.
我是一个优秀的捕羊能手...
I'm a good goat-catcher...
你们都想要同一只山羊 我们已经讨论过了
Oh, you both want the same goat. We get it already.
你们所还没有讨论的是
What you two don't get.
你们其实已经不再讨厌对方了
Is that you don't hate each other anymore.
- 好的 这里面有什么? - 所有的真♥相♥
- Okay, what's in this stuff? - A whole lotta truth...
还有一些乔加糖 哇哦!
and a little Choga sweat. Woohoo!
你知道吗 他说的其实是对的
You know, he's right though.
我已经有很长一段时间没有讨厌过你了
I haven't hated you for a long time.
你是唯一一个能了解我的难处的 狼崽
You're the only one that gets my predicament, Wolfie.
并且你总是能让我很开心
And you make me laugh.
敬我们 致波
To us. To Bo.
敬喝醉的外科医生
To drunken surgery. Gah!
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表