剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Help me! Help me?
噢 你们帮不了我
Oh, there can be no help for me.
可是 可能我可以帮你噢
But there may be... there may be help for you.
很久之前 有三姐妹她们都有魔力
Long ago there were three sisters and they were all magic
可最后只有一个活了下来 因为她能操控死人
but only one survived because she could control the dead.
她把她从我身边带走
She took her from me.
像从衣架抽走衣服那样
She took her like a shirt from a clothesline.
死的又活了 死的又活了
Dead and alive. Dead and alive.
她死了又活了
She was dead and alive.
嘿 等等 你说什么?
Hey. Wait. What did you say?
她能操纵死人
She can control the dead.
她明明死了又活了 她把她带走了
She is dead and alive. She took her from me.
她把她带走了!
She took her from me!!
她死了又活了 以前有三个然后只剩一个
She's dead and alive. There were three and there's one.
她死了又活了 她死了又活了
And she is dead and alive. She is dead and alive.
- 啊 捶她奶头! - 到底怎么回事?
- Ah. Punch her in the tit! - What is going on?
- 没什么 - 没什么
- Nothing. - Nothing.
怎么啦?
What's up?
戴森和我找到条线索了 一个叫拉薇的女人
Dyson and I actually found a lead. Some woman named Laveau.
哈
Hmph.
把账单寄来
Send me a bill.
马克吉?
Mackenzie?
宝贝 你干嘛那么生气呢?
Why are you so mad, baby?
你真的想知道?
Are you seriously going to ask me that?
你看 我把我的耳环带来了 你小时候
Look. I brought my earrings that you love so much
可喜欢它们了 是不是很漂亮?
when you were a little girl. Aren't they beautiful?
妈 你的男友毁了我的人生
Your boyfriend ruined my life, Mom.
柏德根是个难懂的人...
Bodgen, is complicated man...
- 我知道他的名字 - 我知道我错了
- I know his name. - Look, I know I make mistake.
我知道我在你小的时候喝太多酒了...
I know I drink too much when you were a little baby...
我本该好好保护你的
I-I should have protect you.
可我那时也很小啊!
I was just a little girl too!
妈 拜托...
Please, Mom...
我从来不觉得自己能独♥立♥生活
I never believe that I have the strength to stand on my own.
我总认为我需要那男人
I always think I need the man.
妈 我那时才多小啊 我就得睡大街了
I was a little girl, Mom. And I was living on the street
就只因你选择了他不是我
because you chose that bastard over me.
你知道我花了多久时间才能...
Do you know how long it took me to...
恢复正常人的生活吗
to feel normal again?
- 我知道... - 不 你不知道
- I know... - No. You don't know.
遇到波之前 我靠偷东西为生 我...
And before I met Bo I lived off what I could steal and I...
现在想起来我不仅是羞愧
I was in some situations that not only am I ashamed off,
我还不相信我居然这都能活下来
but I just can't believe that I even survived.
- 我把他撵走了 - 什么?
- I kick him out. - What?
嗯 他走了 走了很久了
Oh yes. He's gone. Yup. So long.
- 什么时候的事? - 六个月前
- When did that happen? - Six months ago.
可我...不知道怎么找到你...
But I... I didn't know how to find you...
知道你那好男人黑尔打给我
But then when your nice man Hale call,
我觉得我非来不可
I think, I have to come.
我一定要来见见我的小宝贝
I have to come and see my little Solnushka.
你遗传了你♥爸♥的优点
You have the strength of your father.
上帝寄托了他的灵魂
God rest his soul.
我一直很担心你 我担心总有一天他会...
I've been really worried about you. I thought one day he would...
你做对了 真的
You did the right thing. You did.
好 都没事了
Okay. It's settled.
今晚我们庆祝一下
Tonight we celebrate.
噢 嗯 穿漂亮点!太多黑色了
Oh, and uh, put on something nice! So much black.
你可以变得非常漂亮
You could be a very pretty girl.
好的 帮我理解下...
Okay. So, help me out here...
浪人下了火车
The Wanderer gets off the train
还突然玩起过家家来?
and suddenly starts playing house?
怎么回事?
What is it?
嗯 自从他回来 从他下了火车...
Um, since he's came back, since he got off the train...
我开始记起事来了
I've been remembering things.
- 可是很模糊... - 什么事?
- They're really fuzzy... - What things?
我好像在内战之后
Well, I may have given the Rainer's
把雨人的灵魂给了血圣
soul to the Blood King after the great rebellion.
我没把它带回瓦哈拉
I didn't take it to Valhalla.
是你让他在火车上的?
You put him on that train?
我帮他...变成浪人
I helped... make him the Wanderer.
- 我们得把他赶出去 - 阿卡莎...
- We gotta take him out. - Acacia...
噢 你和我一样清楚他不会有好事
Oh, you know as well as I do that that man is bad news.
仅仅因为他是波的小情人
Just because he's bonin' Sugar Snatch
不代表他会放过你
up there doesn't mean that he's gonna leave you be.
你还这么对过他?
After what you've done?
天啊 塔米辛 雨人的亡魂都跟着你
Jesus, Tamsin, Rainer's revenants are after you.
这地方真不错 不过谁是拉薇?
Charming place. Who is this Laveau anyway?
她是巫毒教的女祭司啊 孩子
She's a voodoo priestess, child.
我的礼物是听候你的吩咐 妖女
And my gifts are at your service, Succubus.
你认识我?
You know me?
谁不认识你啊 孩子
Everybody knows you, girl.
你除掉那万恶的理事会嘛
You took out the high council of hate.
还和个神秘男人扯上关系
And are involved with a man of mystery.
你知道些什么?
What do you know of it?
我知道你那疯狂般的爱啊 狼人
I know you've felt that crazy kind of love, Wolf.
我可以看穿你的兽心哟
I've seen into your animal heart.
但是你想什么时候正视它就是你自己的决定了
But when you gonna see its prison is wholly of your own makin'?
好吧 这都很有趣
Okay, this is fun and everything but, uh,
我们袋子里有个死人头
we got a head in a bag.
我想知道是谁派它来杀我的
I'd like to find out who sent it to kill me.
你想我把死人唤醒?
You want me to wake up the dead?
我能唤醒所有死人!
I wake up all the dead!
马西莫告诉我他白手起家
Massimo told me that he built this from scratch,
呸 卑鄙的谎言 盗墓
ugh dirty lying, son of a, grave robbing...
小心!
Watch out!
是你!是你操纵它的!
You! You're behind this!
你有我一直要的东西 妖女
You have what I seek, Succubus!
- 你要什么? - 恶魔的骑兵啊
- Seek? Seek what? - The Devil's horse.
鬼义茜快来了 我得保护自己
The Pyrippus is coming! And I need to protect myself.
当五个战利品都死了
When the prize of the five, was all made dead,
他们的力量会聚集 我就是想要它
their powers was sewn into one... and I wants it!
- 你在说什么? - 那种子!
- What are you talking about? - The seed!
我抬她的脚
I'll get her feet.
哇噢
Wow.
哇 歌♥丽娜 我不得不说
Oh wow. Galina, I have to tell you.
这是我吃过最好的一餐饭
That was one of the best meals I've had in my entire life.
当然啦 我的宝贝马克吉帮忙的耶
Of course it was. My little Mackenzie helped.
妈 都是按你说的做 别夸得太厉害了
Baby steps mom. Don't over do it.
胡说
Oh nonsense.
你一直能做很好的欧拉迪菜呀
You were always so good at making Oladyi dish.
你肯定会成为很好的妻子
This one is going to make you a very good wife.
- 天啊 妈... - 唷...
- Oh my god, Mom... - Oi...
抱歉 还真尴尬
I'm sorry, that's embarrassing.
好吧 是这时候了
Okay. Well, good time as any I guess.
- 对啊 对啊 - 呃...
- Okay. Okay. - Uh...
怎么啦?
What?
没有你妈妈的祝福
I wouldn't feel right doing this
这样做总觉得不好
without asking for your Mother's blessing.
天啊
Oh my god.
感受下我的心 肯吉
Just feel my heart, Kenzi.
只要是在你身边 它就总失控
Whenever I'm around you it loses control.
第一眼见你 透过你那无法言喻
From the moment we met and I saw who you are
的漂亮的蓝眼睛看到你
behind those ridiculously beautiful blue eyes,
我就知道 是你
I knew you were the one.
没有人能像你那样让我大笑
Nobody makes me laugh like you do.
没有人让我那么渴望变得更好
Nobody makes me want to be a better man.
没有人像你一样总乱来不听我的话
No one does the exact opposite of everything that I say like you do.
- 小美女 - 哦我的天哪
- Lil mama. - Oh my god.
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
你好?
Hello?
狄马科? 你有没有搞错?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表