剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
妖女迷行 前情回顾...
Previously on Lost Girl...
我们对逝去的塞壬表示尊敬
We pay reverence to our departed Siren.
不论谁吃这个种子
Whoever takes this seed
就会拥有汇集尤那达人的力量
will have the combined power of the Una Mens.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world,
你已经是个彻头彻尾的人类了
you are 100% human.
- 你是我们中的一员 - 放逐我吧 波
- You are a part of all of us. - Unclaim me Bo.
皇后不仅仅意味着皇后
The Queen doesn't just mean the queen.
波你是无可替代的
Bo it means you're the one.
在勇士和皇后之间 不是你死就是我亡
Between the warrior and the queen, one of the two shall die.
你选择了他?
You choose him?
我选了你 但你让我心碎
I chose you. And you broke my heart.
他们将一起放出黑暗之王
Together they will release the Lord of Darkness.
我是真心的 但是多年的囚禁
My intentions were true, but years of imprisonment
削弱了我的判断力 蒙蔽了我的理性 我真蠢
weakened my judgment; clouded my reason. I was a fool.
我在朋友面前说选择了你
I stood in front of my friends and said I choose you!
萝赛特是我最忠诚的将军 我们彼此敬爱对方
Rosette was my most loyal general; we loved one another.
如果他将她策反来对付我...
If he managed to turn her against me...
他使她扑火自焚 雨人
He made her throw herself into a fire, Rainer!
- 他是谁 波 - 一个连血圣都怕的人
- Who is he, Bo? - Someone even the Blood King fears.
我父亲操纵着我们所有人
My father manipulated all of us.
有一个好处...
There's one advantage ...
一件你父亲永远无法预料到的事
one thing your father never could foresee.
我们同担真情 共享喜悦
We share something real. Something good.
雨人 我怎么了?
Rainer. What's happening to me?
- 我们的记号♥... - 不 是他的记号♥
- Our marks... - No. His mark.
波不管发生什么 我们会战斗下去
Bo, whatever happens, we will fight it.
当你不知道你是谁时 生活会很艰辛
Life is hard when you don't know who you are.
当你知道真♥相♥以后 生活会更艰难
It's even harder when you don't know what you are.
我的爱伴随着死亡的降临
My love carries a death sentence.
我迷失了很多年
I was lost for years.
在躲藏中找寻
Searching while hiding.
那个属于我的不为人知的世界
Only to find out that I belong to a world hidden from humans.
我已厌倦躲藏
I won't hide anymore.
我要过我想要的生活
I will live the life I choose.
你
You.
你对她做了什么
What have you done to her!
我知道你就是毒药
I knew you were poisoned.
这话有脸从一位拆散家庭的王说出来
This, from the King who separated families,
如果孩子不从黑暗和光明中选择一方
made children watch their parents burn at the stake
就会让他们的父母在火刑柱上烧死
if they didn't choose between light and dark!
请... 别说了 是鬼义茜
Stop... please. The Pyrripus.
你听说过鬼义茜??
You've heard of The Pyrripus??
我们碰上了这群修女战士
We ran into these warrior nuns.
很多穿白衣服的 还有更疯狂的
Lots of white, even more crazy.
特里克她们尊崇一位马神
Trick, they worship a horse god.
一个恶魔 她们认为是我父亲
A demon. They think it's my father.
我们有义务解除你的诅咒
We bound to break your curse.
同时打开去地狱的大门
Instead we opened the gateway to Hel.
你就该永远呆在火车上
You should never have left the train.
是你最先把我关在那里的
You're the one who put me there in the first place!
你先胆敢挑战血法的
You dared to challenge the blood laws!
你什么时候才能对你搞出来的乱子负起责任来
When will you take responsibility for the chaos you've caused?
你忘了你在跟谁说话吧
You forget who you're talking to.
我那时就不怕你 现在更不会
I wasn't scared of you then and I'm not scared of you now.
别吵了 我父亲就快来了
Stop! My father's close.
- 你怎么知道 - 我能感知到他
- How do you know? - I can feel him.
他在尝试过桥
He's trying to cross the bridge.
他在尝试带走她
He's trying to bring her out.
- 他需要她 特里克- 谁?
- He needs her, Trick. - Who?
黑暗女王
The Dark Queen.
我
Me.
我早就知道这事 但现在你得告诉我你所知
I've always known this, but now I need you to tell me
有关我的血缘的一切
everything you know about my blood.
母亲 它在燃烧 但我却感觉那么冷
Mother, it's burning. But I'm so cold.
那么冷 那么空洞
So cold and so hollow.
关于自然还是养育的争论的可怕答案
And the horrific answer to the nature/nurture debate.
能让两者都生成一个怪物
It takes both to truly make a monster.
先是一个人类 然后是怪物 现在是神
First a human, then a monster now a god.
一个有着扎莫拉之枝的神
A god with the twig of Zamora...
是啊 它的力量正在消失
Yeah, whose power is diminishing
就因为你把扎莫拉最后的子嗣给杀了
now that you've killed the last Zamoran heir.
干得漂亮啊 马西莫漂亮
Way to go, Massimo, way to go.
你给我看着
You watch!
现在你唯一能不朽的机会就是让人来写首
Now your only chance at being immortal is someone writing
关于你的破流行歌♥吧
a shitty pop song about you, hmm?
关于一个哭着喊妈妈的恶棍
About a villain who cries about his Mommy
他的头发未老先衰 成了灰色
whose hair goes prematurely gray.
唯一等待你的就是这座坟墓
The only thing awaiting you is this grave.
我吞下了起源之种 现在它正想吞噬我
I swallowed the origin seed, and now it's trying to devour me!
六个异种人组成的小队才控制住
It took a council of six Fae to keep control
尤那达人的力量
on the Una Mens power.
人类的大脑经不起这么折腾的 马西莫
The human brain can only take so much, Massimo.
你错了 我最终会成为如我所愿的人
You are wrong. I'm finally the man I'm supposed to be.
一个让我母亲骄傲的人
A man who would make my mother proud.
你认为艾弗妮会为这感到骄傲?
You think that Evony would be proud of this?
她既不要草地也不要种子
She didn't want one mead, nor seed;
不要瓦尔基里的头发 不要少女的贤淑
no Valkyrie hair, no maidens fair.
不 等等 她想要少女
No, wait. She did want the maiden.
对 对 那肯定行
Yes. Yes, that'll work.
那就是我们要带给母亲的...
That's what we'll bring to Mother...
- 不 - 淫妖的脑袋
- No. - ... the Succubus' head.
我敢保证 你父亲真实的身份
I swear, the true identity of your father
我也不得而知
remains shrouded from me.
这就是你的问题了
Much like your own guilt.
够了 我们没时间为一点小事斗嘴
Enough. We don't have time for petty bickering.
小事? 他杀了上千的异种人
Petty? He killed thousands of Fae.
如果不把通道关上会有更多的人死
And more will die if we don't close the gateway.
特里克我父亲
Trick. My father.
当血圣的女儿去袭击黑暗派
When the Blood King's daughter attacked the Dark,
为她母亲的死报仇的时候
to avenge her mother's death,
血圣不得不做出榜样
the King had to set an example.
来证明他的血法一贯正确
To prove that his blood laws were infallible.
我除了把她交给黑暗派以外别无选择
I had no choice but to hand her over to the Dark.
艾菲是你的母亲?
Aife is your mother?
我祈祷着她被处死 但是没有
I prayed she'd be executed. She wasn't.
那么多年被囚禁于黑暗地牢中
All of those years in the black dungeons.
数百年了 他们利用她
Centuries. They used her.
艾菲拥有我的光明之血 法师身上的血
Aife has my Light blood. The blood of a mage.
能够从生活中汲取营养 进行自我恢复的血
Blood that drains life for nourishment and self survival.
所有异种都行
As with all Fae.
但是你父亲的血...
But the blood of your father ...
不管他是谁... 能够让你
whoever he may be ... allows you
从许多受害者身上汲取生命力...
to drain life from many victims ...
更重要的是
and more importantly,
可以将那生命力传递给除你以外的人身上
to transfer that life force to someone other than yourself.
你继承了你父母
You have inherited the abilities
两个人的能力
of both your mother and your father.
我是混血儿?
I have hybrid blood?
恐怕是能够帮助你父亲逃跑的血
Blood that I fear will help your father escape.
你的血不仅能解除诅咒 还能统领军队
Not only could your blood lift curses, but you could lead armies.
使战场上人起死回生
Resurrect the fallen as they die on the battlefield.
释放众生
Free the masses.
或者奴役他们 如果她被错误地利用
Or enslave them, if she's coerced by the wrong hand.
别说的好像我不在这里一样
You stop talking about me like I'm not here.
没人能利用我♥干♥任何事 懂了没?
Nobody's going to use me for anything. You understand?
所以接下来怎么办?
So what now?
我们检查下这个传送门
We check out this portal.
不 不管你父亲是谁 这正中他下怀
No. Whoever your father is, that is what he wants;
让你成为他越狱的工具
for you to be the instrument of escape from his prison.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表