剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
我不会让她活...
I will not let her live...
让她忍♥受我忍♥过的一切
with what I had to live with.
伊恩! 求你了 她是我们的孩子
Ian! Please! She's our baby!
我知道你童年发生过的事
I know what happened to you when you were young ...
可这事另有它法
but there is always another way.
你一无所知
You don't know anything!
你不知道它对我家人伤害多大
You don't know what this thing did to my family.
杀了我弟弟 妹妹 妈妈 爸爸
To my brother, to my sister my mother, my father!
- 它指使我做 - 你?
- What it made me do. - You?
你跟我说是你♥爸♥做的
You told me that was your father!
要是朱莉安也得做我经历过的事...
If Julia ever had to do what I did...
你不懂它在你体内的感觉
You don't know what it's like to have something inside of you!
让你无法控制
To have something you just can't control.
其实 我懂 我能挽救这一切
Actually, yeah, I do. I can fix this.
挽救?
Fix it?
我手刃全家人之后
I can still hear that thing laughing...
还能听到那玩意的笑声
...while I butchered everybody that I loved.
你不能挽救邪恶
You can't fix pure evil.
他说得对 我就是邪恶
He's right. I am pure evil.
我感觉太好了
And I ain't never felt better.
走 躲起来 我不会让悲剧发生的
Go! Hide! I won't let anything happen!
- 女儿不走我不走 - 我来处理
- Not without our daughter! - I've got this.
快点 走了
Come on, let's go!
小费
Tips.
- 谢谢 - 嗯
- Thanks. - Mm-hmm.
- 我脑子里太乱了 - 没事的 我了解
- I just have a lot on my mind. - It's okay. Really, I get it.
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
- 我在这工作? - 我知道
- Uh... I work here? - Yeah, I know.
可是
It's just that...
我知道为什么罗纳德在这
I know why Ronald is here.
只是我还在回忆为什么我在这
And I'm still kinda working on why I'm here...
原来是这么个意思
Oh, that 'why are you here'.
要是太私人不方便的话...
You know what, if it's too personal a question...
没事的
It's okay.
我想
Uh... well, I guess...
有时 女孩家太不走运
...sometimes when a girl's had so much bad luck...
就觉得自己是一切霉运的起因
she can... start to feel like she's the one causing it.
她就是扫把星
She is bad luck.
那时你也就坦然接受一切了
And that's when you start to except things.
就像是镇里最好的歌♥手
Like how being the best singer in town
在大城市里一文不值
doesn't really mean very much in the big city.
你若不转换成小的梦想奋斗
And how sometimes big dreams will swallow you whole.
有时大抱负会将你整个吞噬掉
If you don't turn 'em into small ones instead.
像这种小梦想
Small ones like this.
- 出♥售♥农场 - 小农场出♥售♥
- Farm for sale? - Small farm for sale.
不到十英亩
Just under ten acres.
一群鸡和猪
Couple of chickens. Pigs.
一只叫公爵的巴洛米诺马
An old Palomino named Duke.
辛苦劳作一天 夜晚静♥坐♥下来看星星
Work hard all day and just sit and watch the stars at night.
宛若天堂
Little heaven right there.
- 明天见 - 嗯
- See you tomorrow. - Mm-hmm.
我知道你不想谈恋爱
Listen, I know you're not on the market
可要想找人喝点酒
but if you ever wanna grab some beer and...
吃点披萨 吐露心声
a pizza and vent...
- 你知道我在哪 - 我根本不知道你住哪
- you know where I live. - I have no idea where you live.
你究竟是什么东西
What the hell are you?
两条腿的奇人
Awesome on two legs.
你是什么异种
And what type of Fae might you be?
受死 受死 受死吧
Jumbee, Jumbee, Jumbee, Jumbee....
我不想伤害你朱莉安 可这婊♥子♥宁死不屈啊
Oh, I don't want to hurt you Julia, but this bitch ain't making it easy.
啊 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Ahhhh! Who the hell are you?
戴森
Dyson!
他叫戴森 没事的
His name is Dyson. It's okay.
天啊 你怎么找到我的
Oh, God... how did you find me?
我找人帮忙了
I had a little help.
受死 受死 受死吧
Jumbee, Jumbee, Jumbee, Jumbee...
波 这位是西里欧
Bo, meet Clio.
啤酒 披萨 吐露心声
The beer and the pizza and the venting.
现在有点太快了吗
Is right now too soon?
当然不
Of course not.
进来吧
Come on in.
我知道你能附身 你还有什么本事
We know you can body-jump, but what else you got?
我刚刚同意3P了吗
Huh... did I just agree to a threesome?
妈妈 他们在伤害我
Mama! Mama, they're hurting me!
- 宝贝 - 妈
- Baby! - Mom!
凯西 不要
Kathy, no!!!
凯西
Kathy!!!
不 天啊
No... Oh, God...
- 天啊 - 芍药
- Oh, God... - The Peony plant.
什么
What?
能止血 是医治神的草药
It's gonna stop the bleeding. It's healing plant of the Gods.
- 在森林里有 - 快去
- It grows in the forest. - Go!
好的
Okay.
波 我要救你出去
Bo... I've got to get you out of here.
- 你快死了 - 这女人才快死了
- You're dying. - This woman is dying.
你不懂 当你从那火车
You don't understand. When you jumped from
跳下来的时候 你就病了 你需要帮助
that train, you got sick. You need help.
她需要帮助 戴森 这是我的错
She needs help, Dyson. And it's my fault!
帮我解决 好吗 我能等
Help me fix this, okay? I can wait.
- 紧压伤口 - 去啊 找到我的朱莉安!
- Just keep pressure on the wound. - Go! Get my Julia!
- 我不能失去她们俩 - 啊
- I can't lose them both! - Ah!
垂死之际 还在帮助人类
On death's door, and still helping humans...
至少你还是你
at least you're still you.
清醒 保持清醒 清醒
Stay with me... stay with me, stay with me...
天啊
Oh, man.
为什么我们不能消除一切
Why can't we just.... erase everything.
一切我们身上发生过的糟糕事
All the bad shit that's ever happened to us,
我们做过的事 能不能忘记 忘却一切
or that we've done. and just forget it ... all.
忘记饥渴的老板 乱摸我屁♥股♥
Forget that horny boss that kept grabbing my ass.
忘却我大一新生时期
Forget the wedding dress and combat boots
一整年穿婚纱和军靴
that I wore all the way through freshmen year
- 是种宣告 - 是啊 忘记吧
- ... as a "statement." - Yeah. Forget that...
忘却我撞的车 之后逃逸
forget that car that I hit and then sped away,
直到现在前 没告诉过任何人
and didn't tell anyone. Until now.
- 其实撞了三辆 - 什么
- Actually it was three. - What?
- 继续啊 - 好的 好的
- Go, go! - Okay, okay, okay!
忘却用合同束缚我的主人
Uh, forget the Master I had for five years
我为他卖♥♥命了五年
who kept me in indentured servitude...
什么
What?
酒后胡言罢了 我想我没什么吐槽的了
It's probably the beer talking. I guess I ran out of bad shit to forget.
想想我们真的能忘掉这一切
Imagine we could really forget all of that stuff ...
我们还剩什么
what would we have left?
天啊
Oh, my God...
我有酒有披萨就够了 好吗
You know, I would have been fine with just beer and pizza, right?
倒轮你来说教
Now she tells me.
什么计划啊
So, what's the plan?
是时候让我见识见识这个受死精了
It's time for me to introduce myself to this Jumbee.
等等
Wait...
- 你 - 你不该那么做的
- you? - You shouldn't have done that.
不关你的事 你真不该瞎掺和
You shouldn't be meddling in things that don't concern you!
显然 你已经不在这世界上很多年了
Clearly, you haven't been out in the world
让我来帮你赶上进度吧
for a while, so let me get you up to speed.
嘿 我是波 无帮派的淫妖 你好吗
Hi, I'm Bo, the unaligned Succubus, how are you?
简单介绍我下 我喜欢皮制品和享乐
A couple things about me ... I like leather, having a good time,
以防你还没注意到
and in case you haven't noticed ...
我一直都掺和与我无关的事
I always meddle in things that don't concern me.
你要是能停止玩弄无辜的人
And if you don't stop torturing these innocent people
我立刻就抽身离开
I'm gonna crack my foot off in your retro ass!
玩弄他们
Torturing them!?
他们以为我是女巫
They thought I was a witch.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表