剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
他可以横贯存在的相交平面
transverse the intersecting planes of existence.
恩底弥翁 他可是个传说
Endymion? He's legendary.
而且失踪了八百年
And, for the last 800 years, elusive.
只有一个人能告诉我们他在哪
There's only one Fae who might be able to tell us where he is.
莎琳娜
Selene.
他的前妻 开了一家美术馆
His ex. She owns a salon.
尤那达人
The Una Mens.
他们不是在阿什那里嘛
I thought they set up base in the Ash's compound.
他们在审问人
They're pulling in people for "interviews."
重建规则是一个庞大的活
Restoring order is a messy business.
折磨 死亡 狩猎 痛苦 之类的
Torture, death, man-hunts, pain. The usze.
这是痛苦的样子?
Is this what pain looks like?
不 这是在圣卢西亚做水疗
No, this is a spa weekend in St. Lucia.
拜托 不要
Please. No more.
告诉我们你对莫里根的尸体做了什么
Tell us what you have done with The Morrigan's body.
她躲在我书桌上的油画后
She was behind the portrait above my desk.
但是她跑掉了 那个讨厌的村姑在嘲笑我
But she escaped. That wicked wench is toying with me.
她没有死 她只是失踪了
She's not dead. She's missing.
她没有死 失踪而已
She is dead. She is missing.
你说的中间必有一个谎言 或者都是
One of those things is a lie. Or both.
那个小妓♥女♥还好好活着
That evil little tart is very irritatingly alive.
我用祖先的名义发誓
I swear on the graves of my family.
我们该把你送去见你祖宗
It was our mistake to not count you amongst those graves.
生命给予幻术师太大的力量
This life gives too much power to the last Mesmer.
而你不过白白浪费
You are but waste.
不要 不要
Please, please no!
不 别 不 等一下
No, please, please! No, no wait!
- 我会给你想要的 - 感兴趣
- I'll give you what you want. - Interested.
- 不是艾芙妮 - 不感兴趣
- Not Evony. - Not interested.
一些极其更有价值的
Something infinitely more valuable.
为什么我要给你的疯女人
Why would I give you a crazy bitch,
既然我可以给你她
when I could give you her.
接受 你被释放了
Accepted. You are released.
做一个小调整
With one minor adjustment.
欢迎来到莎琳娜家 男士们 我能帮你什么
Welcome to Selene's, gentlemen. What can I help you with?
涂指甲? 刮胸毛?
Mani-pedi? Chest wax?
- 擦亮你的徽章? - 我们在找人
- Polish your badges? - We're looking for someone.
我们都一样啊 亲爱的
Aren't we all, darling.
旧事重提 恩底弥翁
A blast from the past. Endymion.
艾迪 我的罗德·斯图尔特 好几年了
Eddy? Oh my Rod Stewart, it's been years.
你是知道他在哪 我们需要立刻找到他
Of you know where he is, we need to find him immediately.
先娱乐后工作
Pleasure before business.
有人告诉我你们这些不守规矩的
Something tells me those unruly curls
卷毛控制不住自己
aren't going to manage themselves.
我们通常不让顾客自己预约
We don't usually let customers make their own appointments.
事实上我是...
Actually I was just...
你是来找 艾迪 你想从他身上得到什么
You were looking for Eddy. What do you want with him?
这是警♥察♥的事
It's police business.
你知道莎琳娜准备把你们排成一排踹走
You know, Selene's gonna string you along for a kick,
但是她不会告诉你
but she's not gonna tell you shit.
所以你要做的就是去见爱思特德
So what you need to do is go and see Astrid.
你需要见她给她个信息
And you need to go and give her this message.
这是印度语
This is Hindi.
等等 我还不知道你的...名字
Wait, look, you know I didn't get your... name.
你找到了什么吗?
Did you get anything?
别担心 我有线索了
Yeah don't worry, I got a lead.
不错 我有满脑子信息
Good, all I got was a head massage.
- 戴森是你的男友吗 - 不是
- Is Dyson your boyfriend? - Nyet.
- 你有男友吗? - 没有 男人都蠢
- Do you have a boyfriend? - Negative. Men are stupid.
你曾经有男友吗
Did you ever have a boyfriend?
用这个身体? 见鬼
With this bod? Hel... heck yeah.
- 你为什么分手了? - 很复杂
- Why'd you break up? - It's complicated.
你还爱他吗?
Didn't you love him anymore?
我知道了 你认为爱就是最根本的
I know, right? You think that love's going to be the ultimate,
然后你认为要放弃所有的
then you realize that it means giving up more than you knew.
你做了个决定 它把你困在了恼人的盒子
You make a decision and it kicks you in the freakin' box
然后让你想这如果还值得去爱
and leaves you wondering if it's ever worth loving again!
无所谓了
Or whatever.
谁是黑尔? 可爱吗
Who's Hale? Is he cute?
他是一个朋友 一个警♥察♥ 警♥察♥朋友
He's a friend. A cop. A cop friend.
避孕套是什么?
What's a condom?
好吧 不不 你得...
Okay, no, no, no, no, no. You gotta...
嘿
Hey!
尖锐的东西 不能碰
Hey hey hey, sharp objects! Not for you.
这是波的房♥间 只能她进
Look, this is Bo's room. Bo only.
我不想你动她的东西
I don't want you touching her stuff.
我甚至不想你看她的东西
I don't even want you looking at her stuff, okay?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
为什么你在晃 是因为瓦科基里的事吗
Why are you vibrating? Is it a Valkyrie thing?
我得去尿尿
I have to pee.
哦 我不需要跟你去 是吧
Oh, I don't need to, like, be there for that, do I?
- 不 - 好吧 去吧
- No! - Well okay, go on then!
谢谢
Thank you.
不不 你在干什么
No, no, no, no, no! What are you doing?! Oh!
我需要它变异种 这是我唯一的希望
I need that to be Fae.! It's my only hope!
塔米 对不起 别哭
Oh Tam-Tam honey. Honey, I'm sorry. Please don't cry.
别哭了 都是我的错
Please don't cry. It's all my fault.
愚蠢的肯吉 那面霜是我的伪装
Stupid Kenzi. It's just that the cream, it's my disguise.
是魔法 你想看吗
It's magic, it's magic. Do you want to see it?
好 看这
Okay, okay. Here.
好
Okay.
小女孩和瓦科基里
Little girls and Valkyries,
我现在展示的是肯吉娜拉的俄♥罗♥斯♥魔法
I present to you the Russian magic of Kenzlana.
再来一次
Again.
对不起 我做不成 没有面霜 没有闪光
Sorry kid, can't do it. No cream, no gleam.
但是我们能做饼干
But um, we can make cookies.
不 这我没法做
No. This I cannot do.
写这个的女人不想让你们找到他
The woman who wrote that doesn't want you to find him.
她希望你的记忆抹去
She wants your memories erased.
还有很多消息
Well there's a lot of that goin' around.
金发的很沮丧 另一个也是
The blonde one is frustrated. The other one too.
你去找一个猎人 需要勇气去捕猎
You seek a hunter. And you seek the courage to hunt.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我没有说话 我不能说话
I don't talk. I cannot talk.
阿斯顿米 很荣幸
An Astomi. It's a pleasure.
我也是 你们两个很符合
Mine too. For one who gets her sustenance
她的食物的口味 你们两个是可口的美味
from the scents around her, you two are a tasty treat.
为什么你不抹去你的记忆
Why didn't you erase our memories?
我已经香化面霜和洗发水
I've been perfuming creams and shampoos
在莎琳娜那里好几年了
at Selene's for years.
在那工作的女人是恶魔的化身
The women who work there are evil incarnate.
12年以后我的烫发还没有出来
12 years later, and my perm still hasn't grown out.
- 你会帮我们吗 - 这是我的荣幸
- Will you help us? - It would be my pleasure.
这是一支吻 只有一个时候可以用到
This is one kiss. Only one moment will be its match.
- 对不起 - 你会得到你想要的
- Excuse me? - You will get what you need.
至于你的失意 去找你爱的人
And for your frustrations. Go to the one you love.
我已经幻想过无数次这样的场景了
I've had several fantasies that started just like this.
你真不应该回来
You really shouldn't have come back.
你对我说谎
You lied to me.
我认为是你回答问题的时候了
I think it's time you answered some questions.
女孩们 吃饭时间到了
Girls, it's feeding time.
猜下谁会来吃晚餐
And guess who's coming to dinner?
喔
Whoa.
这就是你的幻想 所有女孩拿着棍子样的东西
So this fantasy of yours, all the girls carrying pokey things?
不 唯一棍子的东西 就是我的
Nope. There was only one pokey thing. And it was mine.
- 你叫什么 - 谁管呢 他就像美味零食
- What's your name? - Who cares. He's snackilicious.
他闻起来就是纸杯蛋糕...
He smells like cupcakes...
和新洗的衣裳
And fresh laundry...
那个强·汉姆
And Jon Hamm.
爱思特德对我们做了什么
What did Astrid do to us?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表