剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
- 逛街 - 对啊 逛街
- Go shopping. - Go shopping, yeah.
好吧 如果你感觉还不错 你可以随便逛
Well, if you're good, you can go in all the stores.
好吧 如果你感觉不错 我会刷爆你的卡
Well if you're good, I'll max out your credit cards.
- 两倍 - 我可以来吗?
- Twice. - Can I come?
我会列出可疑名单再追踪
I've got a suspicious lead to track.
- 让我帮你吧 - 你已经在帮忙了
- Let me help. - Oh, you already are.
当我从设施那回来时 我会解释的
I'll explain when I get back from the facilities!
波! 浴室在...另一边
Bo! The bathroom is... the other way.
并且...我在照顾小孩
And... I'm babysitting.
那个女孩是谁?
Who's that girl?
走失人员 我们需要找到她
Someone who's lost. And you and I need to find her.
这都是我的错 我相信了他们
This is all my fault. I believed them...
他们告诉我不会伤害你
They told me they wouldn't hurt you.
他们是谁?
Who are "they"?
你好 好久不见 劳伦
Hello. Long time no see, Lauren.
或者我该叫你...Karen
Or should I call you... Karen.x7f
来吧 马西莫
Come on, Massimo.
我要解禁钱包 我正觊觎一双鞋
I've got wallets to lift; shoes to covet...
噢! 干什么?!
Ow! What the hell?!x7f
嘿!!
Hey!!
好吧 我平时的轿车和大杯摩卡冰拿铁呢?
Okay, where's my usual SUV and Venti-Mocha-Iced-latte?
那些不付钱的顾客是没有会员待遇的
No VIP treatment for customers that don't pay.
他要给你颜色看看
He's sending a message.
那你...你告诉他
Well you... you give a message that
他把拉链拉好放他的小德鲁伊附近...
he can take this zip tie and put it around his tiny druid...
有人吗 发生什么事
Hello?! What's happening?
没事了 波
Three-nothing, Bo.
那我们东西 我可不会让你带走肯吉
Take our things, but you will not take my Kenzi.
跟你还跟对了
Uh, followed you just in time, sketch bag.
- 来吧 - 谢谢你
- Come on. - Oh. Thank you!
- 救了我 - 肯吉
- For saving me! - Kenz.
什么时候你开始单飞了
Since when do you fly solo, huh?
我回来了 我们重回以前了
I'm back, we're back,
小孩也回来了 一起回归啊
baby got back. Together-like.
我认识这些人 我叫他们来的
Look, I know these guys. Like, called them know them.
什么 你现在喜欢被绑起来了
What? You're into getting zip-tied now?
不 我知道谁抢了我们
No, I know who robbed us.
而且都是我的错 我会弥补的
But it's my problem and I can handle it.
是我们的问题 让我们把东西拿回来吧
Hey, it's our problem. Let's get our shit back.
- 话说这人谁啊 - 马西莫
- So who is this guy, anyway? - Massimo.
- 德鲁伊马西莫? - 你知道他?
- Druid Massimo? - You know him?
没错 他烂透了
Yeah, I do. And he sucks.
诡异的德鲁伊
... creepy druid.
波 对未知举步维艰?
Bo. Tough times in parts unknown?
这你可是想不起来的
Not that you would remember.
你的神秘玻璃药剂撒到地上了
Your rune glass potion fell flat.
我可不这么想
Yeah, I'm not so sure that it did.
谢谢你亲吻的封印
Thanks to the seal from your kiss.
什么神秘玻璃药剂
Rune-glass-potion-what-now?
我要知道我有能力
I like to know when I'm sealing something.
他给塔米辛药剂来杀我
He gave Tamsin a potion to kill me.
其实是标记你 允许你超出平面
Actually, to mark you. Allow you to transcend planes;
被收集
to be collected.
是个双保险 以防塔米辛反悔
An insurance policy in case Tamsin didn't pan out.
她死了真可惜啊
It's a shame that she died.
悲剧 谁带我走的?
Tragic. Who took me?
不幸的是 我只是受雇送货的
Unfortunately, I was just hired to deliver the goods.
肯定我能告诉你点什么
There must be something I can tell you...
没有 一无所知
Nah. There's nothing.
接下来是这样 你把我们东西还回来
Well here's how this is gonna go: you're gonna give us our stuff back
并且不许再招惹肯吉
and then you're gonna leave Kenzi alone.
她不需要你的服务了
She won't be requiring your services any longer.
她的欠债可未还清
That doesn't settle her debt.
没有吗? 给你一脚见钱眼开
No? How about a knee to your euro-sack?
好的好的 让我们像成人一样解决问题嘛
Okay, okay why don't we just handle this like adults?!
异种 德鲁伊 人类 一起来
Fae, Druid, human ... comin' together.
地球和平 我们是世界啊
Peace on Earth. We are the world.
- 什么的 - 我有提议
- Kind of... stuff. - I have a proposal.
现在又想3P了是嘛
Mm, here comes the threesome request.
好主意 留下次吧
Let's bank the trio idea 'til next time.
日本猪毛菜苏打草药 十分罕见
The Japanese Salsola Soda herb. It's very rare.
我听说长在光明派异种医生的绿墙里
But I hear it grows on the Light Fae Doctor's green wall.
- 你想让我去劳伦那里? - 你认识她?
- You want me to go to Lauren's? - Do you know her?
你帮我拿来 我们两清
You get it for me, and we're even.
杰拉尔丁?
Geraldine?
我要把这个拿回去 我们的东西呢?
I'm taking this back. What about our stuff?
我没烧的都让你拿回去
You'll get back what I haven't burnt.
相信我 帮你们大忙了
Did you a favour, trust me.
那些口音桌子?
Those accent tables?
好吧 我们帮你拿草药
Fine. We'll get you the herb.
要是你食言不兑现
But if you don't hold up your end of the bargain,
我就杀了你
I'll kill you.
我的梳子? 你留着吧
And my hairbrush? You can keep.
一点也不诡异...
Because that's not creepy at all...
我们被监视了
We're being watched.
你找到我了 现在怎样
You found me. Now what?
防水布一号♥下面是什么
What's behind tarp number one?
他们想让我们看
They want us to look.
玩他们的游戏 我不玩了
Play their little game. I'm done playing.
- 我跟你睡了 - 克里斯朵
- I slept with you... - Oh crystal.
不
No.
因为他们逼我的 跟你亲密
Because they made me. To keep you close.
可是之后 我 我不知道
But then, after I did... I ... I don't know.
那样特别 你知道吗 有感情了
It was different, you know? It was more.
- 间谍床戏 - 我有错过什么吗
- Ahh. Spy-banged. - Did I miss something?
我曾来过这
I've been here before.
其实 跟你处境一样
In your shoes, actually.
我有个兄弟
I have a brother.
我唯一的兄弟 不可分离
My only sibling. We were inseparable.
我们一起想改变世界
Together, we were going to change the world.
- 听着不错 - 确实不错
- Sounds nice. - Yeah, yeah it was.
可后来变了
Until it wasn't anymore.
我们改变世界的方法是
Our version of changing the world turned into
用炸♥弹♥炸毁管道
blowing up pipelines using pipe bombs.
十一位丧生
Eleven people died.
你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
You're a terrorist?
那里应该没有人的
Nobody was supposed to be there...
我因此每天恨自己 酿成惨祸
Not a day goes by that I don't hate myself for what happened.
- 不是你的错 - 我做的炸♥药♥
- It wasn't your fault. - I made the explosives.
让我兄弟保管了
And then I trusted my brother with them.
他现在在哪?
Where is he now?
重点是 凯伦逃跑了
Point is, is that Karen ran.
自那以后 我一直在逃
And I have been running ever since.
我不懂为什么跟你说这个
I don't even know why I'm telling you this.
我永远不会告诉波的
I never even told Bo.
感人肺腑 现在 看防水布后面
Moving story. Now, look under the tarp.
我猜我玩的游戏还没结束
I guess I'm not done playing games just yet.
长老需要你一小时内出诊断
An elder needs your diagnosis within the hour.
否则克里斯朵死
Or Crystal dies.
这根本不是环保狂 根本就是光明派异种胡来
This isn't about eco terrorism. This is Light Fae bullshit.
我试着理解 肯吉 真的
I'm trying to understand, Kenz, really, I am.
你为什么会找那个烂人?
Why would you ever go to that nutbag?
我受够让别人对我指手画脚了
I was tired of everyone telling me to "go".
我那也不想去 我想跟你战斗
I don't want to "go" anywhere. I want to fight with you.
你是啊 你一直都跟我并肩作战
But you do. You always have.
我以为会很简单的好么
Look, I thought it'd be simple, you know.
去找马西莫 做个交易
Go see Massimo. Make a deal.
成为异种 可到头来还是有时效的
Become Fae. But it turned out to be temporary.
- 就闪点火光 - 花了你多少?
- And a little on the chintzy side. - How much did it cost you?
再一点草药 亲爱的
One more herb, baby.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表