剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
被你所爱的人排斥在外?
To be locked out by someone that you love?
我一直在寄这些珍珠给戴瑞
I've been sending these pearls to Darren.
这是我第十八个 这意味着我已受够苦难
That's my eighteenth. It means I've suffered enough
足以夺走某人的生命了
to take someone's life.
所以你就过来杀死你亲生哥哥?
So you're here to kill your own brother?
我永远也不会的
I would never.
另一方面 我姐姐
My sister on the other hand.
她答应要带戴瑞回去
She promised to get Darren and come back.
我等啊 等
I waited, and waited.
等了很多年
For years.
她骗了我
She lied to me.
所以我夺走了她的腿
So I took her human walking sticks.
你姐姐...?
Your sister...?
所以不是你
So it wasn't you.
以为你要把我从位子上拉下来
Thought you were trying to cut me out of my position.
靠砍断你的腿?
By cutting off your legs?
难道不是男人鱼做得事?
Isn't that what mermen do?
我希望你们会喜欢吃金枪鱼!
I hope you guys like tuna!
大海的对话!
Ocean speak!
你们能教我一些人鱼唱诗吗?
You've gotta teach me some epic mer-swears?
给
Here.
天哪! 你需要披肩吗? 你超级冰冷!
Oi vay! Do you need a pashmina? You're freezing cold!
冷的就像...鱼?
Cold as a... fish?
你不是精灵 你就是个美人鱼
You're not pixie, you're a mermaid.
你就是我新的下半身
And you're my new bottom half.
我不明白
I don't get it,
如果你认为是你弟弟做的话
why would you hire us if you thought
为什么还要雇佣我们?
your own brother did it?
我以为他想摆脱我
I thought he was trying to get rid of me.
所以我雇佣你们贼喊捉贼来除掉他
So I hired you to play detective to get rid of him.
一个没屁♥眼♥的生物 你还真是丧尽天良
For a species without assholes, you sure act like ones.
扔下刀
Drop the knife.
再往前走一步 她就完了
Take one more step and she's chum.
多米尼克 多米尼克 多米尼克
Dominique, Dominique, Dominique.
总是来做搅屎棍
Always screwing everything up.
我需要你们和我一起回家
I want you both to come home
她是我们粗心的妹妹
She's our sloppy sister.
戴森
Dyson.
多米尼克 你真是坏事
Dominique, you are so small pond.
戴瑞和我为了腿拼死拼活的
Darren and I worked hard for our legs!
我们都回家吧
Let's just all go back home.
你答应过我你会回来的...
You promised me that you would come back...
你忘记了我
you forgot about me.
多米尼克
Dominique.
你留在这和我们在一起
You stay here with us.
非常完美
It's perfect...
你拿医生的腿
you get the doctor's.
戴安娜拿这个扭动不停的
Diana gets the squirmy one's.
我就升级到狼人的腿
And I upgrade to wolf legs.
多米尼克 别听进去
Dominique, don't listen.
你必须得帮我们
You have to help us.
不
No.
我喜欢这个主意!
I like his idea!
住手 你会杀了他
Stop it, you're killing him!
看看
Look at that.
齐心协力
Teamwork.
家族团结一心
The family's back together!
我们要有我们的腿了
We'll get our legs.
和过去说再见
Blow up Alaria Tech.
我们重新开始
Start over again in Maui.
现在是我们种族崛起的时候了
Now's the time for our kind to rise.
再见了 贝壳们
Goodbye sea shells.
你好啊 维多利亚的秘密内衣!
Hello Victoria Secret!
任何事都无法阻挡我们了
There's nothing that can stop us.
除了自来水
Except tap water.
糟了
Oh shit.
你错过终点站了
And you missed the last stop.
和上一站
And the one before that.
还有上上一站 和上上上一站...
And the one before that. And the one before that...
这里的时间已经变了
Time is different in this place.
我的朋友还安全么?
Are my friends still safe?
肯吉和戴森快要找到时间罗盘了
Kenzi and Dyson are coming close to finding the compass.
当他们打碎它的时候 他们会想起你
When they break it, they'll remember you.
你也会忘了我
And you won't remember me.
那是值得的
It was worth it.
即使我再也不能见你
Even if I never see you again.
毕竟这是我所受的诅咒
After all, it is my curse.
去你的诅咒
Screw your curse.
万事俱备
Everything's ready.
可没人活着回来过...
Nobody's ever come back...
再跟我讲一遍
Tell me again.
我回家后 所有的线索
All the clues are in place.
都已经准备好了
When I return home.
尽管我已经忘记你 它们会把我带回你身边
They'll guide me back to you, even though I won't remember.
你的乌鸦们带漂亮的歌♥女来为我们表演
When your crows brought us that gorgeous singer
是我叫她来找我的...
to perform for us, I told her to come find me...
是谁? 是谁叫你来的?
Who? Who told you to come?
你啊
You did.
接下来是休金
And then there's Hugin.
当我打开那罐子时 他会带我回这...
When I open that jar, he will guide me back...
如果这些都还没能成功
And if that is not enough,
我还有最后一招肯定能行
there is one thing that I know for sure will work...
归属黑暗派的契约
A contract with the dark.
做见证人么?
Be my witness?
不
No.
这违背你本性和我奋斗的信仰
It betrays who you are. Everything I fought for.
它不会一直存在的
This is never gonna stick.
我至少知道
If there is one thing that I know
我永远不可能结盟归属一派
I would never in a million years align myself.
如果我回到家 发现自己变成黑暗派
If I go home, and find out that I am dark...
那我定会翻天捣地寻找原因
I will move heaven and earth to find out how that happened.
那我就可以回到你身边
Bringing me back to you.
回归之时 我就会撕了这张契约
When I return, I will destroy this contract.
把你从这火车里解救出来
Save you from this train.
我会把你失去的都带回来
I will get you everything back.
你的记忆
Your memory.
你的能力
Your power.
我要是只怪物呢?
What if I'm a monster?
那怎么办?
What then?
那我再亲手杀了你
Then I'll kill you myself.
现在你唯一要做的就是让这火车一直运行
For now, all you have to do is keep this train running.
好么?
Okay?
活着
Stay alive.
嘛哩嘛哩哄
Unanimes venit lumen.
嘛哩嘛哩哄
Unanimes veniat pax.
嘛哩嘛哩哄
Malum est...
嗯 太好了 你们全都在啊
Oh good, you're all here.
依旧诡异惊悚
Being creepy.
你又违法了 淫妖
You have broken our laws again, Succubus.
浪人不能在这个实体平面存在
The Wanderer is not intended for this physical plane.
这是他受的诅咒
It is his curse.
我就喜欢破咒
Breaking curses is kind of my thing.
雨人 就是现在
Rainer, now!
我感受到了
I can feel it.
我能预见到他们的攻击了
I can see their attacks.
我预见的能力回来了 波 我们现在有危险
My power of foresight is back, Bo. And we're in danger.
这就是你受诅咒的原因
This is the reason you were cursed.
对反叛者来说这能力太强了
This is too much power for a rebel.
这可是你那腐♥败♥的理事会授权的反抗
Your corrupt council warrants a rebellion.
不要诽谤我们
What you speak is blasphemy.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表