剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
这么多年来我从未如现在这般了解自己
I feel more like myself than I have in years.
你想占有我吗?
Will you claim me?
亲爱的 我不需要通过占有你的身体来占有你
Honey, I don't need to claim your clam to claim you.
为什么不告诉我到底发生了什么呢?
Why don't you tell me what this is really about?
事实? 事实就是我无处可去了
Truth? I have nowhere else to go.
听着 我不是让你当我的女朋友
Look, I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend.
但是我想享受一下女朋友的福利
But I might want some of the benefits.
我从来就搞不懂你们人类的心思
I have never understood you humans.
但是和你一起确实有很多乐趣
But you are fun to play with.
马族的女人们
The women of the horses.
欢迎你们 我是伊波娜修女
Welcome. I am Sister Epona.
孩子们 你们在找什么?
What is it you seek, children?
女王 后退
My Queen, stand back!
萝赛特 退下
Rosette! Stand down.
在我到达你们世界的时 就是她袭击了我
This is the one that attacked me when I arrived in your world.
我这辈子都没见过这个女孩
I've never seen this girl in my life.
你比我想象的还要美
You are more beautiful than I expected.
马是怎么回事
What's with the horse?
马
The horse.
伟大而又无所不能
The great and all-powerful.
他们支配着生死
With dominion over life and death.
只有强大者才能代表堕落者的价值
Only the mighty one will denote the worthy from the fallen.
但是如果你找到了...
But if you find it...
找到什么?
Find what?
你的血液会将他摧毁 他必须得到保护
Your blood will destroy him. He must be protected.
- 保护他不受谁的侵害? - 淫妖 你
- Protected from who? - The Succubus. You.
- 我怎么了? - 女儿的目的并不明确
- What about me? - The daughter's intentions are unclear.
女儿?
Daughter?
- 鬼义茜 他是...? - 他是你父亲
- The Pyrippus, is he... ? - Your father.
亲爱的 我们现在该做什么?
So, what should we do then darling?
我建议 我们喝个酣畅淋漓
My vote, we get rip-roaring drunk
然后一起沉入成堆的
and settling into a stack
我不知道 也许是瑞秋 ·麦克亚当斯
of oh I dunno, something Rachel McAdams-y,
我不是来向你寻安慰的 伐克斯 我要报仇
I didn't call you for cuddles Vex. I need to get revenge.
当然了 我的中间名就是复仇
Oh. Absolutely. Revenge is my middle name.
好吧 其实是在昌西之后的第二个中间名
Well, second middle actually. After Chauncey.
这是家族内部的事情 不要做任何评论
It's a family thing, don't judge.
我在说鲜血四溅 内脏 痛苦 我要以牙还牙
I'm talking blood spilled, guts, pain. I'm talking payback.
打住 你说的我都勃起了
Stop. You're givin' me a stiffy.
好吧 告诉伐克斯叔叔 是哪个倒霉鬼
Alright, tell uncle Vex, who's the unfortunate sot that's going
要过早的结束他的生命?
to met his untimely end?
他的名字叫马西莫
His name is Massimo.
那个低等的白♥痴♥德鲁伊人类?
Oh, well. That low level teabag human druid?
他到底是怎么杀死黑尔?
How in the world did he manage to kill Hale?
他有扎莫拉的树枝
He had the twig of Zamora.
哪个蠢货把树枝给他的?
What stupid idiot gave that to him?
我
Me.
你知道你自己在做什么吗?
Do you have any idea what you're dealing with?
你知道他在哪?
You know where he is?
我当然知道他在哪 他躲在洞穴里
I know exactly where he is, in The Lair.
你是唯一可以帮我的人 来吧
And you are the only one that can help me. So come on.
听着 你让我进退两难 你明白吗?!
Listen, you're putting me in a real fix here, you understand?!
诚实并不是我的特长 你是知道的 亲爱的
Honesty's not my strong suit, you know that, love.
不论是去找麻烦还是陷入麻烦
I'm not a good Fae. Screw or
我都不是好异种
be screwed.
你现在突然有良心了?
You're having a crisis of conscience now?
伐克斯 我需要真正的你
Vex, I need the real you.
杀手 混♥蛋♥
Killer, crooked,
自大的 肮脏死神伐克斯
cocky, dirty-to-the-death Vex.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我们会解决这个贱♥货♥马西莫 但是...
We'll take out this crumpet muncher, Massimo. But ...
让我来对付他 好吗?
let me handle him, alright?
他流失的每一滴血我都会用照片分享给你
I'll Instagram you every gratuitous little bloody tick.
因为开尔文
In Kelvin 'cause
这是我最爱的方法 好吗...?
it's my favourite filter. Alright... ?
不! 伐克斯 我知道你想要保护我
No! Vex, I know you're trying to protect me,
但是那个混♥蛋♥杀了我的未婚夫
but that insect killed my almost husband.
他夺走了我的幸福 我的未来
He took my happiness, and my future,
我要亲手杀了他
so this one is mine!
好吧
Alright.
这些我不能得到的东西到底是什么呢?
What is this thing I'm not supposed to get my hands on?
这些和你父亲又有什么关系?
And what does it have to do with your father?
在我出生时 我看见一匹马
In my dawning, I saw a horse.
就在房♥间里 父亲抱着还是婴儿的我
In the room where my father held me as a baby.
去年旋转木马的景象一直让我困扰
Last year I was haunted by visions of a carousel.
这些都是线索 他想要见你
They were all clues. He wants to meet you.
以前他从不这样
Well he never has before.
我一直在等待着和他相聚 但是现在我害怕了
I've been waiting to meet him my whole life and now I am terrified.
因为可怕的事情是关于他的?
Because terrible things have been said about him?
是有原因的
For a reason.
我听说是这样
So I have heard.
如果他是恶魔 那么我也是恶魔
If he is evil then a part of me must be evil as well.
别这样 看看历史书是如何描述我的
Come on. Look at how the history books painted me
凶狠邪恶的一个野兽
malevolent and depraved. A beast.
历史就是喜欢丑陋的事物
History really likes the ugly.
我的女王 我必须要告诉你... 根据预言
My Queen, I must tell you... according to the prophecy,
你和雨人的联盟将释放你的父亲
your alliance with Rainer will release your father
- 从他的监狱中 - 他被监禁了?
- from his prison. - He's imprisoned?
为什么? 被谁?
Why? By who?
我不知道要做什么
I don't know what to do.
如果我们结盟 你会活下来
If we align, then you will live
但是我的父亲将被释放
but my father will be released.
因为你对他一无所知 危险也将很大
And because you know nothing about him, the danger may be too great.
你这下可毁大发了
You buggered up big style.
这肯定是极可怕的
It must have been horrifying.
知道如果能在那火中存活
To know what an ugly monster you'd be
你将是多么丑陋的怪物
if you survived that fire.
我身体的每一寸都在灼烧 我都能问道臭味
Every inch of my body was searing, I could smell the stench.
我的恶臭 烧焦的肉和头发
My stench. Burning flesh and hair
和在烧焦瞬间出现的汗水
and sweat that burned the instant it appeared.
但是我获胜了
But I prevailed.
- 多谢你的男友 - 我的未婚夫?
- Thanks to your boyfriend. - My fiance?
那更好
Even better.
- 扎莫拉的树枝在哪? - 不能说
- Where is the twig of Zamora? - Oh, can't say.
一旦我把你可爱的小舌头割下来
You'll understand the irony of that
你就能理解不能说的含义
once I've cut out your pretty little tongue.
伐克斯斯
Ow. Vexie.
我很抱歉 亲爱的 但这个坏东西是我的
I'm sorry, love. But this hot mess is mine.
你的?! 这个精神病杀了我们的黑尔!
Yours?! This psychopath killed our Hale!
我知道!
I know!
但是他的妈妈抛弃了他
But his mum abandoned him, and
我起了血誓来接纳他
I gave my blood oath to take him in.
他经常蜷缩在我的脚边
I mean he used to curl up at my feet,
然后用叉子刺它们 但是就像一个好的模具
then stab them with forks, but, like a fine mold,
他依附我成长
he grows on you.
我买♥♥给你德鲁伊教的草药商店 可是
I bought you your own shop of herbal druidic shite and still
你只有仇恨 你这个小木偶
you're nothing but aggro, you little muppet.
我讨厌你异种和你瞎说的血誓!
I'm so sick of you Fae and your blood oath bullshit!
所以你想尝试燃烧人肉的感觉吗?
So you wanna feel what burning flesh feels like?
让我来处理
Let me deal.
我做的每件事都是为了你 所以
I do every thing else for you, so just get out
在我改变想法之前 赶快滚
before I change my mind.
不!
No!
我很抱歉 肯吉
I'm sorry, Kenz,
但是我们都有自己需要承受的重担
but we all got our burdens to bear.
不...
No...
感觉就像重回处♥女♥一般
It's like being a virgin all over again.
- 劳伦 谁知道? - 医生进去了
- Lauren, who knew? - Well the doctor is in.
我不敢相信我刚刚说的
Uh, I can't believe I just said that.
- 哦 - 什么?
- Oh. - What?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表