剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
并且背叛异种"
and betray the Fae."
我就知道 我...
I knew it. I...
你觉得因为尤那达人死绝了
You think because the Una Mens went tits up
事情就会落实到位?
that things'll just fall into place?
不 我们得进行干预
No. We need to intervene.
波和这个怪物浪人...
Bo and this Wanderer freak...
他们杀光了尤那达人
they took out the Una Mens.
可能扎莫拉的子嗣也是
Probably the heir of Zamora too.
他们来找我和你只是时间问题
It's a matter of time before they come after me, after you.
那个淫妖死了事情就好办得多
Everything would be easier if the Succubus was dead.
波
Bo.
伊芙尼 你不能去杀我的孙女
Evony, you're not going to kill my granddaughter.
你和你对家庭的迷恋
You and your obsession with family.
我早就警告过你注意她
I warned you about her from the start.
听着 我因为这个错过了黑尔的沉默日
Look, I've missed Hale's Day of Silence for this
你最好让它值得
so let's make it worth my while.
是的 那个塞任
Ah yes, The Siren.
他有点墨守成规 是吗?
Bit of a stick in the mud, wasn't he?
他是我俩都不能比的领导者
He was a better leader than either of us will ever be.
说到雨人 我们要不想想怎么处置他?
Speaking of Rainer. Shall we figure out what to do with him?
首先我们得放下成见 就现在
First we have to put our differences aside. For now.
好吧 不过那就没意思了
Alright, but that's no fun.
雨人 马西莫说你快死了
Rainer, Massimo said that you're dying.
但我觉得有人知道答案
But I think someone has the answer.
萝赛特... 她是我最好的副官
Rosette... she was my best lieutenant.
每时每刻都在尝试着把我们弄下那个火车
Spent every moment trying get us off that train.
- 我让你失望了 长官 - 没有
- And I failed you, sir. - No.
也许你现在能帮我们了
Well maybe you can help us now.
所有那些你张口闭口的预言
All these prophecies that you keep spouting,
有没有讲有关雨人的死的?
is there anything about Rainer dying?
那不可能
That would be impossible.
你们俩的联合能够确保
The alliance between you both would have assured
消除尘世的诅咒
that the earthly curse was lifted.
什么是尘世的诅咒? 什么联合?
What earthly curse? What alliance?
"如果浪人被拯救了 第一个诅咒被破解了
"If The Wanderer is rescued, and the first curse should fail,
他将再次被诅咒
he shall be cursed again.
在尘世的七天内他将饱受煎熬 走向毁灭"
To suffer and perish within seven days of being on this Earth."
天啊 他都已经在这呆了六天了
Crap. He's been here six days.
为了应对第一个诅咒被破解的情况
So in case the first curse was broken,
诅咒他的人还有一个预留方案
a fail-safe was built in by the person who cursed him.
特里克
Trick.
只有你敌人的血才能破解这个诅咒
And only by the blood of your enemy can the curse be broken.
我的身体里流淌着特里克的血
Trick's blood is in me.
我的家庭和血缘到底是什么样的?
What is it with my family and blood?
我们可以破解这个诅咒
So we can break the curse.
或许还能找到鬼义茜
And maybe find this Pyrippus.
就是他一直操纵着我
The one that's been manipulating me.
一旦找到他我一定要把他打的屁滚尿流
The one whose ass I'm going to kick when I find him.
我该怎么做?
Which is how?
我们需要找到你和雨人共同拥有的东西
We need something that both you and Rainer shared.
一个符号♥ 一条线索
A symbol, a clue.
确实有这么一样东西
There is one thing.
为了不让雨人在未来的二十四小时死去
So to keep Rainer from dying in the next twenty-four hours,
为了找到将把我们的生活弄的一团糟的鬼义茜
and to find the Pyrippus that's screwing with all of our lives,
我们正式需要彼此坦诚相见
we need to officially form an 'allegiance' and our
而我们唯一的线索就是这张塔罗牌
only clue is this tarot card.
这张塔罗牌的使命是引导
The purpose of a Tarot Card is to guide
也许这里面暗藏玄机
so perhaps there's a message in it.
是的 这张牌以票的形式展现在我们面前
Yeah. The card revealed itself as a ticket
肯吉一碰它 它便燃烧了
when Kenzi touched it and it burned.
那我们就用最原始的方法
Then we go old school.
Mmxv 2015
MMXV 2015.
这和肯吉当初一样
The same thing happened to Kenzi!
这是一个时间 八点一刻
It's a time. 8:15.
也许有另外的含义
Or it could be something different.
一个密♥码♥或日期
A code or a date.
这也有可能是一个地图坐标
It could be cartography coordinates.
我想和你谈一谈
We need to talk.
尖牙 犄角?
Fangs, horns?
很明显这里写的浪人不是我厨房♥里的那个
Obviously this Wanderer is not the guy in my kitchen.
这本书看起来甚至都不像是真的
This book doesn't even look real.
连墨迹都还没干?
Is the ink still wet?
我一开始也很疑惑 但是我突然想起来
That confused me too. But look, then I
雨人失忆了 对吗?
remembered, there was no memory of Rainer. Right?
-对 -很好
- Okay. - Okay.
当他恢复记忆的时候 关于他的历史的记忆
When his memory returned, history's memory of him
同样也被唤醒 并不是什么美好的记忆
returned as well. And it's not pretty.
你看 "勇士可以避开他的诅咒
Look. "The Warrior shall escape his curse.
瓦科基里可以获得重生
The Valkyrie shall be reborn.
扎莫拉将血溅四方"
The blood of a Zamoran shall be spilled."
你不觉得这些听着有些耳熟吗?
Any of this sound familiar to you?
"马族的女人们将崛起"
"The women of the horse shall rise."
我不知道这是什么意思
I don't have any idea what that means.
"勇士和女王这二者之间
"Between the Warrior and the Queen,
有一位将走向死亡"
one of the two shall die."
我还不确定女王到底是指谁 但是...
I haven't determined who this queen is but...
是的 他们认为我是女王
Yeah, they think it's me.
天啊 波 这本书上写的都一一应验了
Holy shit Bo. Then it's coming true,
我们必须让你离开这里
don't you see we have to get you out of here.
你为什么要这样做?
Why are you doing this?
他们在到处找你 莫里根...
Something is coming for you. The Morrigan...
想找我报仇?
To get back at me?
- 为了你我和黑暗派在一起 - 什么?
- I stayed with the Dark for you. - What?
为了你我把自己孤立起来
I isolated myself for you.
这些都是为了你...
This was all for you ...
我所做的一切都是为了你
everything that I do is for you.
除了告诉我你的计划 或者说是真♥相♥!
Except tell me your plan, or the truth!
为了让莫里根相信这件事
I had to make you believe it,
我必须先让你相信
if I was going make The Morrigan believe it.
我现在根本不想听这个
Oh. I can't even hear this right now.
发生的事情太多了!
There's too much going on!
肯吉悲痛欲绝的时候你在哪里?
Kenzi is hurting so badly and where were you?
在黑暗派档案室里搜寻着那个
Playing around in the Dark archives digging up shit
和我的命运捆绑在一起的男人的资料
on the man somehow intertwined with my destiny.
原来如此 你选择了他
So that's it. Hm? You choose him.
不是这样的
It is not like that.
我本选择了你... 可你却伤了我的心
I chose you... and you broke my heart.
如果你们谈好了 波
Whenever you're ready, Bo,
我想我发现了一些东西
I think I've figured something out.
我三个月前预定了塞吉
I booked Serge three months ago
这玩意是不会给自己上蜡的
and this puss-puss isn't gonna wax itself
我不管他妈病的有多严重 这是你的责任
so I don't care how sick his mother is, you make it happen.
劳伦
Lauren.
你还真是把我家当你家啊
Make yourself at my home.
我们正在庆祝
We're celebrating.
我们? 天啊 医生 发生什么了?
We are? Heavens, doctor, what did you do?
你发现了一种新型孢子?
Discover a new spore?
我想正式加入黑暗势力
I want to join the Dark. Officially.
心意不会毫无理由的变化的
Changes of heart don't happen for no reason.
我是一个生活在异种世界里的人类
I'm a human in a Fae world.
这么多年来 很多事我都无法协调
Something that's been difficult to reconcile over the years.
这些事让我感到异常渺小和虚弱
Something that's made me feel weak and small.
而你却给予我力量与信心
And you've given me strength, confidence.
你该不会是爱上了我吧?
Oh, you're not falling in love with me, are you?
你知道的 光明派将我囚禁
You know, The Light kept me imprisoned.
他们让我戴上狗项圈 还将其伪装成项链
They made me wear a dog collar disguised as a necklace.
黑暗派则给我尊重和自♥由♥
The Dark gave me me respect, freedom.
他们放心地把研究交付给我
They trusted me with their research.
你的口才绝对可以把尿不湿卖♥♥给相扑手
You could sell diapers to a Sumo.
你知道吗...
Do you know that...
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表