剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
是一段好的回忆吗
It was a good memory?
是...模糊的
It was, um... vague.
而且很诡异 不过是一条线索 一条真的线索
And weird. But it was a clue, a real clue.
拜托 爱伊卡 接着唱
Please, Ianka, sing more.
不 我们握手协议过 我为你唱歌♥
No. We shook on it. I sing for you
你帮我得到这个世界上我最想要的东西
and you get me what I want most in the world.
- 是什么 - 自♥由♥
- Which is? - Freedom.
爱伊卡 你不能用我的回忆做抵押
Ianka, you can't hold my memories hostage.
不 我没有你的回忆 只有你自己才有
No, I do not have your memories. Only you have your memories!
我只是有打开它们的钥匙
I only have the key to unlock them.
也许你该把钥匙给我
You should probably give me this key.
哦...人们谈论起淫妖
Oh... People talk about the Succubus,
说你有所不同 但你
and they say you are different, but you
就像其他人一样 你答应给我翅膀
are just like the others. You promise me my wings
然后你拔掉我的羽毛 那样你就能听我唱歌♥
and then you pluck my feathers so you can hear me sing.
对不起 最近 我感到特别的迷茫
I'm sorry. Lately, I've just been feeling so lost.
等会儿 还有谁
Wait... What others?
我为有钱有势的布拉克唱歌♥
I sing for a wealthy and powerful Buraq.
他 只有一个人 但是我很饿 又无法进食
Him, and only him. But I am starving. I cannot feed.
如果我能为一名听众唱歌♥
If only I could sing for an audience.
如果能唱自己的咏叹调
If only I could sing my Famous Aria.
我估计自己属于黑眼豆豆组合那类的
Guess I'm more of a Black Eyed Peas kind of girl.
嗯 意思是
Hm? It means,
不要后悔过去 也不要害怕将来
"Neither regret the past nor fear the future."
是吗 是个好句子
Well, it's beautiful.
但是对我而言毫无意义
But, it doesn't mean anything to me.
你 你说过... 你什么都不会记得了
You, you said... you would not remember.
你 呃 仔细看你的匕♥首♥ 刀柄处...
Please, uh, look in your knife. The handle...
"爱伊卡 你为我而唱 我赋予你自♥由♥"
"Ianka, you will sing for me, and I will bring you freedom."
这是我的笔迹
That's my handwriting.
爱伊卡
Ianka!
哦 不 请帮帮我 是他
Oh, no. Please, Bo, help me. It's him.
谁
Who him?
爱伊卡 爱伊卡
Ianka! Ianka!
谁是这里的负责人
Who is the owner of this establishment?!
我的爱伊卡 你在哪里 可怜的东西
Where is my Ianka? The poor thing!
嘿 她不是东西 也不是谁的所有物
Hey! She's not a thing, pal. And nobody owns her.
你错了 美丽的爱伊卡
That is not true. The beautiful Ianka has
在我家已经好几个世纪了
been in my family for centuries.
是吗 但是在两个世纪前 林肯就已经
Yeah, well, four score and a bunch of years ago, Lincoln
推♥翻♥了古老的奴隶制 所以 放她走
threw down and slavery went the way of the Dodo. So, let her go.
你在开玩笑吗 让她出来见我 现在
Surely, you jest. Bring her to me. Now.
抱歉 爱伊卡10分钟前就走了
Sorry. Ianka left ten minutes ago.
不可能 她还在这里
No, she didn't. She's here.
你在她身上安了定位系统吗
You put a GPS on her?
你把她当什么了 在她耳朵上镶宠物芯片了
What is she? A dog with a chip in her ear?
你胡说什么 是安在了她的项链里
Don't be ridiculous. The device is in her necklace.
我会除去项链
Then I'll rip it off her.
那你试试 那样只会让项链变小
Try it. And you'll only tighten it around her throat.
她只不过是想唱咏叹调
All she wants is to sing the Famous Aria.
我也只不过想得到你的许可
And all I ask is that you allow it.
咏叹调... 人类不配
The Famous Aria... wasted on the masses.
你是在侮辱我
Now, you're just insulting me.
人们都称赞你的慷慨 仁爱
People speak of your generosity. Your benevolence.
我确实是这样
Well, I am both.
是吗 一旦他们发现你独享爱伊卡的表演的话
Well, when the public finds out that you deprived them
会看清你的真面目吧
of a performance by Ianka, they'll see who you truly are.
等等... 我改变主意了
Wait now... I simply hadn't made up my mind.
嗯... 我允许 但是 我需要一间单人间
Hmm... I will allow it. But, I need a private room, a bottle
一瓶斯卡帕25单一麦芽威士忌
of Scapa 25 single malt,
还有座椅不能太... 粘兮兮
and a place to sit that's not so... sticky.
我会让椅子不那么粘
I can do less sticky.
查尔斯·梅奥 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
The personal and professional journals
玛丽·居里的个人和专业期刊 你怎么得到的
of Charles Mayo, Albert Einstein, and Marie Curie? How?
玛丽是个斧精 所以我开了个玩笑
Marie turned out to be a real axe wound,
偷了她的日记
so I stole her diary
梅奥是我从吉米·霍法的下面挖出来的
as a joke. Mayo's I dug up from under Jimmy Hoffa and
爱因斯坦是车♥库♥甩卖♥♥里掏出来的
Einstein's? Picked that up at a garage sale.
- 你去车♥库♥甩卖♥♥了 - 是啊
- You go to garage sales? - Mm-hmm.
你会难以置信 人类就开价10元钱
You wouldn't believe the shit that humans will sell
我的梵高画 小提琴 还有两颗法贝热彩蛋
for a few sawbucks. My Van Gogh, my Stradivarius, two
要古斯塔夫·费伯奇知道这事
Faberge eggs. Gustav Faberge would
他非疯了不可
lose his shit if he knew.
他们都是异种吗
They were Fae?
这些期刊都是异种日记?
Are all these journals from the Fae?
这是100多年前的档案
There's hundreds more in the archives.
噢 1830年7月30日
Oh... "July 30, 1830...
病人欧·康德 预先成功
Patient O'Connor, who was previously and successfully
感染了结核菌
injected with tuberculosis bacilli
昨晚查房♥时发现已死
took a turn last night and died."
这个医生拿人类做实验
This doctor was experimenting on humans.
黑暗派异种典型的麻木不仁
That's typical Dark Fae callousness.
噢 你错了 那个医生不是异种
Oh, the hubris of your kind. That doctor was not Fae.
噢 是吗... 不过我以医生职业为傲
Oh, wll... although, I am very proud of my profession, I haven't
可并不赞同前人的研究方法
always agreed with the methods of my forefathers.
为什么不
Why not?
凝血剂 流感疫苗 基础解剖
Anticoagulants, flu vaccines, basic anatomy.
你知道 对人类而言 药物和治疗
You know, medicine and treatment meant for
是对人类最好的研究
humans is best researched on humans.
哇
Wow.
哇 我是说 你不觉得这种想法已经过时了吗
Wow. I mean, could your theories be any more outdated?
现在我们已经用电脑来治疗疾病
We actually use computers now to navigate diseases
寻找治疗方法
and help find cures.
还能培养器官 组织样本...
We can grow organs, tissue samples...
中庸之道
Oh, oh, compromise.
我们能克隆人类 然后用于实验
We can clone somebody and experiment on them.
不 这太恶心了 我不会这么做
No. It's disgusting. I won't do it
你也不能强迫我
and you can't make me.
劳伦 冷静点 来喝一杯
Lauren, calm down. Have a drink.
听着 你不需要做
Look, you don't have to
自己不想做的事
do anything that you don't want to.
但是 我希望你能感到自♥由♥
But, I want you to feel free.
噢 好吧 那道德呢 伦理呢
Oh, okay, and morals? Ethics?
不至于吧 但是如果你觉得这很重要
Overrated. But, if they're important to you,
我会遵守的
I can respect that.
如果我同意和黑暗派合作
If I agree to work with the Dark Fae,
就得按我的想法来
it will have to be on my own terms.
好 好的 无比荣幸
Fine. Right. Scouts honour.
肯吉 你得离开这儿
Kenzie, you need to get out of here.
表演者的歌♥声能伤害人类
An Alkonost's song can hurt humans.
经过你几乎四年的神经崩溃
After nearly four years of your nerve-shredding
让我想撞死的音乐...
fiddle-dee-pluck-me-holy-cloveers -shoot-me-in-face music...
我想我应付得来
I think I can handle it.
肯吉... 你真的得离开
Kenzie... you really should go
我哪儿也不回去
I'm not going anywhere.
抱歉打扰了 我是你的超级粉丝
I am so sorry, but I am your biggest fan.
噢 啊啊 噢 天呐 你好吗
Oh!!! Ah! Ah! Oh, my God! How are you?
- 你呢 - 我很好
- How are you? - I'm good!
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
所以 她是个有名气的美丽的俄♥国♥女子
So, she's famous and beautiful and Russian.
不过她也很讨人厌 而且骄傲自大
She's also obnoxious and vain and stuck up...
而且你知道吗 "歌♥手"
And did you know that "singer" in
在俄语中是"妓♥女♥"的意思 其实不是...
Russian actually means "whore?" Except it doesn't...
你在听着吗
Are you listening to me?
她是个钥匙 肯吉
She is the key, Kenz.
在我的记忆里 是找到雨人的关键
To my memories, to finding Rainer,
我也搞不清楚
and who knows what else.
火车... 我在火车上
A train... I'm on a train.
我快看到他的脸了...
I can almost see his face...
抱歉打扰了 各位
So sorry for the interruption, folks,
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表