剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
on stopping me from working with Eddy?
他不是艾迪
He is not Eddy.
我是艾迪
I'm Eddy.
这女人叫西里欧 她可是个贼
This woman's name is Clio and she is a thief of identities!
我能怎么办 你中了莎琳娜的魔咒
What was I supposed to do while you were under Selene's spell,
并困在她的腿间要求服务
and between her legs? Requests for your services were coming in.
所以你吸取了他
So you took his gigs.
我最后记得把你塞进了裙子里
The last one that I recall put you in a hell of a dress.
他在急着造人...
All he was doing was making babies.
等等 难道艾迪是你...
Wait, is Eddy your...?
不不 他的卵都是自作聪明的元素
No. No, his spawn are giggling dim-witted Elementals.
- 可你就是元素 - 等着瞧
- But you're an Elemental. - With a twist.
这些元素只能控制四种元素之一
Those Elementals only have command one of the four elements.
我能控制所有
I commune with all of them.
这让我与众不同 比你强百倍
Which makes me very special and so much better than you.
骗子!
Lies!
看到了吗? 从土中得知 那个人在此处
See? For example, from the Earth, that a man was killed
被杀了六十五年之久
exactly in that spot 65 years ago.
可从水中得知 当时湿度是百分之三十二左右
And I can tell from the water, that the humidity is exactly 32 or 33%.
恩底弥翁啊 有火车正驶来
And Endymion, I know that a train is coming.
你真是惹错人了
You have made a grave error in crossing me.
我四步就登上珠峰了
I mounted Everest in four strides,
也曾登顶二十处子
and mounted the twenty virgins that live atop.
有歌♥儿赞颂我
There have been songs celebrating me.
是啊 在一二九五年
Yeah, in 1295.
哥们 你现在碌碌无名了
Dude, you're all washed up.
# 飞过大海 越过草坪 #
O'er the sea and across the glen,
# 迎来了月神恩底弥翁 #
comes the great and noble Endymion.
# 死亡和黑暗他公然违抗 #
Death and darkness he doth defy,
# 想要杀他 他是不死之身 #
Try to kill him, and he will not die.
好吧 下趟车八点十五到
Okay. So the next train comes at quarter after eight.
我们需要张票 你有吗?
So we're gonna need a ticket. Do you have one?
也许有哦
You know, I might.
是火车票? 什么是Mmxv?
It's a train ticket? So what's MMXV?
那些不知如何发音的东西
Whatever unpronounceable thing that is.
那是罗马数字 二零一五
They're Roman numerals, 2015.
我猜时间是晚上八点十五
I'm guessing a time: 8:15 PM.
要是快点我们还赶得及
If we hurry, we can make it.
没人能碰卡片却不被烧到
No one can touch the card without being burned.
我能
I can.
- 她是元素 - 火烧不到我
- She's an Elemental. - Fire can't touch me.
我们可以谈谈我的价钱
We should talk about my price.
要什么给什么
You'll get whatever you're owed.
能等下吗? 谢谢你
Can we... can we have a second? Thank you.
好吧 首先 这什么元素的妹子有点神经质
Okay, A: Chickie-poo Elemental seems a little ele-mental.
其次 她要把卡片拿走耍我们怎么办
B: She could take the card and bone us big.
最后她的皮肤完美无瑕 我太恨她了
And C: Her skin is suspiciously flawless and I hate her so much.
肯吉 你必须得呆在这
kenez, you have to stay here.
戴森 求你了
Dyson, please.
塔米辛也许会记得什么事 好吗?
Tamsin might remember something. All right?
再说了 黑尔还要找你聊聊
And besides, Hale wants to talk to you about something.
他来的时候 耐心听听好吗?
And when he does, please try and listen to him, okay?
- 好吧 - 时间不等人哦
- Right. - Time's-a-ticking.
拜
Bye.
开弓没有回头箭
Once we do this, there is no going back.
我也没办法承诺 我能保护你
And I can't promise you that I'm gonna be able to protect you.
你是谁? 你为什么想要救我?
Who are you? Why did you try to save me at Engelram's?
嘿 我看到一小伙在派对上有麻烦
Hey! I saw a guy at a party in trouble
还能顺便赚钱 何乐不为?
and the chance to make a buck. Okay?
我不相信
I don't buy that.
你是警♥察♥ 还有你的侦探朋友 她叫...
You're a cop, okay, and your sleuth friend, what's her...
- 肯吉 - 肯吉 我看你潜力不错
- Kenzi. - Kenzi. I saw you as potential competition,
在我的地盘探头探脑 我决定来看看你
who was busting in on my territory and I decided to check you out.
结果是我多虑了
And it turns out that I have absolutely nothing to worry about.
- 我能开始了吗? - 时间不等人
- So can I please do this? - Time's-a-ticking.
好的
Okay.
天啊 竟然有用啊
Oh man, that worked!
- 你怀疑过? - 没有 呃 也许有吧
- You're surprised? - No. I mean, maybe.
因为 这种多♥维♥度东西太难预测了
Because, ya know, this multidimensional stuff is quite unpredictable.
戴森
Dyson.
你的伤口怎么样了? 缝针愈合了吗?
So how's your incision? Did the stitches heal?
- 劳伦 - 戴森 我想回家
- Lauren. - Dyson, I want to come home.
他们还在找你 很不安全
They're still looking for you. It's not safe.
其他人呢? 波呢?
What about the others? What about Bo?
戴森 我很害怕
Dyson, I'm scared.
劳伦 我不知道你是最棒还是最糟的对手
Lauren, I don't know if you're the best rival or worst, but I know
但我知道 你聪明伶俐 足智多谋
this, you are smart and you are resourceful.
不管要做什么 你快做吧
So whatever needs to get done, you do it.
因为目前来看 你孑然一身
Because right now you're on your own.
谢谢 戴森 请照顾好她
Thanks. And Dyson, take care of her, please.
我会付他们付你的三倍价钱
I'll give you triple what they're paying ya.
亲爱的 我当然付得起
Of course I can afford it, darling.
全族灭绝的好处就是
The positive of having your entire race obliterated
继承了一大笔遗产啊
is that you inherit one big bloody bank account.
可是有句话要说清楚
But we must be clear about one thing.
波必须完完整整的活着
Bo must be alive and in one piece.
说定了?
Now do we have a deal?
当然
Absolutely.
你个小妖精 让我都激凸了
Well, erect my nipples, you are a naughty little minx.
再跟我讲一次 慢慢地
Tell me again... slowly.
- 我们说定了 - 什么说定了?
- Uh, we have a deal. - What deal?
我不能说 是客户的私人保密信息
I cannot reveal that. That's privileged client information.
可是...
But...
你有我的血誓
you have my blood oath
我会找到你的淫妖
that I will find your Succubus.
该死 好戏上演了 那是死亡列车
Shit's about to get interesting. That's a Death Train.
想都别想
Uh, uh, uh. Don't even think about it.
稍安勿躁 今晚路途遥远
Hold onto your knickers. Tonight's gonna be a wild ride.
是的 没了 再没有了 跟魔力永别
Yes, gone. No more. Sayonara magic tinkle powers.
你今晚能见我吗?
Can you meet me tonight?
我能付起 好的到时见
Duh, I can pay. Yeah I'll see you there.
- 感觉好些了? - 我压跟没感觉
- Feel better? - I barely feel anything.
我要尿尿啦
I'm gonna go pee.
密♥码♥ 该死
Password. Shit.
也许就是"该死"呢
Maybe it's "shit."
托德 我小时候狗的名字
Toad. It was my dog's name when I was a kid.
T-o-a-d 很讽刺吧?
T-O-A-D. It's ironical, huh?
我刚看你天气预报呢
I was just looking for your weather app.
八六二三 你看吧
8623. You can go ahead.
看起来是晴天 你没信我 对吧?
Look it's sunny, with a side... You're not buying this, are you?
这是那个外星视频
This is about that alien video.
你知道多少人付钱要这玩意吗?
Do you know how much people will pay for shit like this?
这不是外星人 这视频不存在
Look, it wasn't an alien, but this video cannot exist.
有些坏人在追我
There are some very bad people after me,
他们要是看到这个 会找到我
and if they see this, they'll come for me.
我真想多告诉你些 可是...
I wish I could tell you more, but it's just...
真很复杂
It's complicated.
要是你在我手♥机♥上删东西 我就有这福利
If this is what I get for letting you delete things on my phone
那我该让你知道 我有超过三十张
I should let you know, I have over 30 Instagrams
在加油站拍得三明治照片
of gas station sandwiches on here.
- 我是劳伦 - 很高兴见到你 劳伦
- I'm Lauren. - It's nice to meet you, Lauren.
谢谢你
Thank you.
够了 够能量离开了
Just enough. Just enough to get out.
该走了
It's time to go.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表