剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
然后我厌倦了感到无助
And I am tired of feeling helpless.
不能够...有力量
Not able to... "not able."
等会儿 谁说的
Wait, who ever said that?
异种 所有人都这么说
The Fae! Everybody!
总在提醒我
Always reminding me;
我很弱 易受伤害 我是个负担
that I'm weak and I'm vulnerable and I'm a liability
还是个贼 还有 我亲了戴森
and a thief and... I kissed Dyson.
- 什么 - 我亲了戴森
- What? - I kissed Dyson.
而最糟的是 我觉得我只想亲黑尔
And the worse part is that, I think I only really want to kiss Hale.
我觉得我... 爱... 喜欢他
I think I... love... like him.
也许吧 我也不知道 我只是很孤单
Maybe? I don't even know. I'm just alone.
不 你不孤单肯吉 你还有我呢
No, you are not alone, Kenzi. You have me.
我有你 我拥有全部的你
I have you... I have all of you...
但当事情发生的时候
but when it comes down to it
我根本就没在你心里 对吗
... I don't really have any of you. Do I?
你抛弃过我 波 如果你又走了怎么办
You left me, Bo. What if you go again?
我曾很孤单
I was alone.
我哪儿都不属于
I belonged nowhere.
不管我多努力 我还是不是你们的一员
As hard as I try, I'm just not one of you.
查姆拉细枝
Zamora Twigs.
从特里克那偷东西 亲戴森
Stealing from Trick. Kissing Dyson.
我都不知道还能发生什么了
I don't even know what is happening anymore.
- 波... - 所有那些我
- Bo... - And of all the things
想不通的事... 我从来没觉得会是你干的
I'm in the dark about... I never thought it would be you.
这事还没完
We're not done.
- 你好 戴森 - 塔米辛和你在一起吗
- Hello Dyson. - Is Tamsin with you?
没有 我困在劳伦家了 和肯吉一起
No, I've been stuck at Lauren's. With Kenzi.
怎么了
What happened?
不知道 我想是我跟她急了 她就走了
I don't know, I guess I snapped at her. She took off.
什么
What?
她还只是个孩子 她连怎么扭屁♥股♥都还不会
She's just a baby, she doesn't even know how to twerk yet!!
是啊 她还突然看起来很像我的老搭档
Yeah, well she also suddenly looks like my old partner
总在午餐时间跟赫鲁安乱搞 我来找你们
who used to bang Hydras over lunch. I'm coming to you.
你在马西莫家还看见我们中的谁了
What else of ours did you see at Massimo's?
杰拉尔丁
Geraldine.
我的梳子 扔枕头
My hairbrush. Throw pillows.
等会儿...你给塔米辛用你的梳子了
Wait... you used your brush on Tamsin.
如果她看见她的头发在里面怎么办
What if he saw her hair in it?
不会的
No, girl doesn't shed a single lock.
是 但是他是德鲁伊教员
Yeah, but he's a druid,
他还是可以侦查她的油脂
he still could have detected her oils.
而且 他的强盗看见了你的金发的姑娘
Plus, his robber saw a blonde girl.
他知道她还活着
He knows she's alive.
是啊 很明显瓦科基里的头发相当有价值
Yeah, and apparently Valkryie hair is mad valuable.
马西莫不想让我们死
Massimo didn't want us dead.
不 他想让我们困惑
No, he wanted us distracted.
那样他就可以去追求他真正想要的了
So he could go after what he really wants.
追他想要的人
Who he really wants.
- 我一个人去 - 不不不 波
- I'm going alone. - No, no, no Bo...
- 你该等着戴森- 你们很亲密 对吗
- Wait for Dyson. - You guys are close, right?
嗨 塔米辛
Hi Tamsin.
你怎么知道我叫什么
How do you know my name?
你当然不记得我了
Of course you don't remember me.
但在另一段人生中 我们很亲密
But in another life, we were super close.
看见了吗
You see?
肯吉和波给我打电♥话♥了
Kenzi and Bo called me.
她们想让我来接你
Wanted me to come pick you up.
你认识她们吗
You know them?
我们可是永远的好朋友
We are best friends forever.
你是来帮我的 是吗 因为我很可怕
You're here to help me aren't you? It's because I'm hideous?
你很完美
You're perfect.
- 为什么你把我捆起来 - 为了保护大家
- Why you tie me up? - To protect everyone.
等你变成真正的自己的时候
For when you turn into your true self.
真正的自己
Ow. My true self?
嗯 一个魔鬼
Uh-hunh. A monster.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I gonna be in trouble?
亲爱的 你就是个麻烦
Oh honey, you are trouble.
你一直在和异种两面派玩过家家
You've been playing house with the Ambiguously Fae Duo.
波是不结盟的 肯吉是临时的
Bo's unaligned. Kenzi's temp.
但你 你才是真正重要的
But you, you are the real deal.
因为我是黑暗派的吗
Because I'm Dark?
正是 你是坏人
Exactly! You're bad.
哦 不 它流淌在你的血液里
Oh no, it's in your blood.
而你变成一个杀手
And it's only a matter of time before you
只是时间问题
become a killer.
这就是为什么你需要我
And that is why you need me.
我杀人吗
I kill people?
你曾试图杀波 我帮了你
You tried to kill Bo. I helped you.
我们是一伙的
We're a team!
难怪波那么讨厌我
That's why Bo hates me.
慢慢习惯吧 因为我们这类人
Get used to it. 'Cause people like us?
我们注定孤独死去
We die alone.
瞧瞧这头发
Look at that hair.
太美了 太有光泽了
It's so fine. It's so young.
我已经等了很久了 现在终于是我的了...
I've waited for this for so long. Now it's finally mine...
唯一能得到年轻瓦科基里的头发...
and the only way to obtain a young Valkyrie's hair...
方法就是把它们剃掉
is to make it fall out willingly.
永远不要剪掉女人不想剪的头发
Never give a woman a hair cut she doesn't want.
你不该在这
You need to go.
因为我要干掉你
'Cause I'm over you.
放开她
Stop. Release.
看好了
Witness.
- 我了个去 - 又出现个新的
- Holy shit. - That's new.
不是新的 是重生
Not new. Reborn.
你的长老患的是一种海绵状的脑病
Your Elder is suffering from a form of spongiform encephalopathy.
消化后的结果表明他一直在吃
The digestive results show that he's been feeding off
本族 有血缘关系的亲属
his own kind, blood relatives.
他要疯了
He's going Mad Fae.
对待这种病的疗法
Course of treatment: Oh,
我不知道 也许要停止一下这样的乱♥伦♥
I don't know, maybe lay off the incest a little bit.
你不需要绑♥架♥我来解决问题
You didn't need to kidnap me to figure this out.
你只需要用你的大脑好好想想就行
You just needed to use your brain for once.
因为...这是一个孩子的游戏
Because this... is child's play!
接下来是这样
So here's what's gonna happen.
我同意去治疗你那恶心的哥哥
I'm gonna agree to treat your disgusting Elder
同时你也要在克里斯朵过敏性休克之前放她走
and you're going to free Crystal before she goes into anaphylactic shock
由于你那过时的手铐 让她对镍过敏
from a nickel allergy, due to your antiquated handcuffs.
顺便提下
Oh, and these! By the way...
这些孩子的游戏
are child's play.
你那不靠谱的女友肯吉...
Your not-quite-girlfriend Kenzi...
教我怎么去撬锁
taught me how to pick a lock.
那么...呃 我通过你那奇怪的测试了吗
So... Hm? Did I passed your ridiculous test?
因为如果我通过 你就能出来了 黑尔
Because if I did, you can come on out, Hale.
你不就是...黑尔
You're not... Hale.
我是死亡语言家
I am a Harbinger of death.
我会乘着被空气保佑过的风到来
I arrive on winds blessed air.
空气你也不再需要
Air that you no longer deserve.
求你了
Please.
塔米辛. 小' T.
Tamsin. Lil' T.
我知道你想要杀他
I know you want to kill him.
我也想杀他 相信我 但是他不值当
So do I, believe me. But he's not worth it.
我来搞定他 我是黑暗使者 还记得吗
I kill. I am Dark, remember?
你根本没有必要啊
You don't have to.
你可以成为你想成为的任何人
You can be whomever you want to be.
你个大骗子 你鄙视我
You're lying! You despise me!
好吧 你知道吗 你是对的
Okay, you know what, you're right,
你和我 在你过去的日子里 我们一直在斗争
you and I, we fought in your past life.
你从来都不是我的菜
You weren't always my favourite.
你用错误的方法把我绑♥架♥了
You rubbed me the wrong way,
你呃 本可以是个闺蜜
you, uh, could be a real close talker.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表