剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
我给你们几分钟重拾回忆
I'll give you a few moments to... collect yourselves.
过来 捡破烂的
Come along, scavenger.
- 几分钟可不长哦 - 那就别浪费
- A few minutes isn't a lot of time. - Waste not, want not.
今天太棒了 梦想成真呀
This is the most amazing day... it's like a dream come true!
跟波一起出任务
Being on an actual assignment with Bo,
酷爆了的淫妖 天才医生劳伦
the insanely hot Succubus, and Lauren the genius Doctor!
我参与到你们中而不是去翻破烂啦
I get to be part of something instead of having to devour sloppy seconds!
- 真恶 - 她是个捡破烂异种
- Ew. - She's a scavenger Fae.
我刚闪了几点尿
I just peed myself a little.
欢迎来出任务 博蒂亚 我们在这干什么?
Great to have on board, Pietra, but what are we doing here?
等等 什么 好的
Wait. What? Right!
我听说过许多伐克斯的奇闻异事
I've heard the most totally shocking things about Vex.
尤那达人和摩瑞根都追捕他
With the Una Mens and the Morrigan after him,
他的财产都冻结了 他被迫走向阴暗
and all his assets frozen, he's been sticking to the shadows,
追捕 追捕 破产了
hunted, haunted, broken.
你猜他如何谋生?
Guess what he's been doing for cash?
他出去卖♥♥啊
He's hookering!
- 你需要帮助么 - 不用 等在那就行了
- Do you need help? - Nope, all good. Just stay right there.
他早想溜出城里了
He's been dying to flee town.
可尤那达人的药剂讲他束缚住了
But the Una Mens poison is binding him to the territory.
所以他需要这个
That's why he needs this!
- 牛角刀 - 唯一能切断药剂的办法
- The Scimitar of Cronus. - It's the only way to cut out the poison!
他以为我偷这个是为保我性命
He Thinks I'm stealing it form in exchange for taking me
他逃跑并给我剩下的破烂
When He Runs And Giving Me All His "Leftover Feeds."
还是个很烂的行动
But... It's a total sting operation.
你要把刀给伐克斯吗
Where Are You Giving This Blade To vex?
我不知道 他说准备好了来找我
I Don'T Know Yet. But He'Ll Call When He's ready.
我等不及他喝醉打来了
Well, I Can't wait for him to drunk dial.
我要在月升前找到伐克斯
I need Vex before moonrise.
天啊 我让你失望了
Oh god, I'm failing you.
不 博蒂亚 你做的很棒
No, Pietra, you're doing great.
你最后见到伐克斯是在哪?
Where was the last place you saw Vex?
在东部老铁路桥下面
Under the old railway bridge in the East end.
那不就在戴森搬进去的体育馆傍边
Well that's by the gym that Dyson moved into.
伐克斯藏在敌人的眼皮底下?
Vex is hiding near his arch enemy?
没人料到
No one would suspect it.
可是我们可以让戴森诱他出来
But we could get Dyson to sniff him out.
其实 戴森出门找你了
Actually, Dyson is away... looking for you.
要是戴森不在 那对伐克斯不就更好了
Well if Dyson's absent, that's even better for Vex.
他现在应该感觉很安全
He'll feel completely safe right now.
可他还会躲起来 在那片区域...
But he would still be hiding. And in that area...
任何黑暗异种都会引人注目的
any Dark Fae on the street... would attract a lot of attention.
没错 任何黑暗异种都能吸引注意
That's right, any Dark Fae would attract attention.
你准备好来点真功夫了么 博蒂亚
Are you ready for some real action, Pietra?
当然
Yeah!
让我们开始做吧
Let's do this!
好吧 所以作为帮助我的惩罚
Okay. So as punishment for helping me,
你会得到其他一个异种作为财产
you were given to another Fae as property?
我就是凯的奴隶马可什 凯是真的很抠门
I'm the slave of Kai the Makishi. Kai is really mean.
但是你寄给我那些所有的明信片
But you sent me all those postcards.
你一整天都在潜水 晚上跳呼啦圈打高尔夫
You were clam diving all day and hula hoop golfing at night.
呼啦圈高尔夫不是一个东西 不是吗
Hula hoop golf isn't a thing, is it.
我不想让你担心我
I didn't want you to worry about me.
好吧 我现在很担心 布鲁斯
Well now I'm worried, Bruce!
那么我们能帮助你 不是吗
Well we can help you. Right?
是的 是的 我们能帮助你
Yes! Yes, we can help you!
我们应该怎么帮助你
How do we help you?
我想弄到另外一个异种来掌控我
Get another Fae to master me I guess.
- 掌控你 - 这比听起来还要糟糕
- Master you? - It's much worse than it sounds.
- 任何异种 - 是的
- Any Fae? - Yeah.
会有一些不好的事情发生吗
And does anything bad happen to someone who Masters you?
他们会完全对我负责
They become completely responsible for me until
直到我的惩罚足够了 我会占据很多的空间的
my punishment is fulfilled. I take up a lot of space.
地方是廉价的 当你蹲下的时候
Space is cheap when you're squatting.
好吧 金发妹 ...
Alright, blondie ...
水底海绵园艺
Underwater sponge gardening?
- 不是一回事 - 我知道了
- Not a thing. - I knew it.
大家好 我是塔米辛
Hi everybody, I'm Tamsin, wooo!
不管怎样 我只是完全掌控了那个大家伙
Anyway, I'm just gonna master all over that big guy...
布鲁斯就在那
Bruce over there!
那么凯 不管你在哪 抬起你那大头
So Kai, wherever you are,up yours you big dong-head!
噢 现在是个聚会 一个挑战已经产生
Oh! Now it's a party ...a challenge has been made.
现在的债务持有者
The current holder of the burden has
有权利去维护他们的财富
the right to defend their property.
决斗 向前走一步
Duelists, step forward!
妈妈咪呀
Oh, Swizzlesticks.
在针里面有什么
What's in the needle?
紫罗兰的花蜜 非常少有的
Nectar of violet it's extremely rare,
但是结果是黑暗异种在他们的温室里有好多
but turns out the Dark Fae have oodles of it in their greenhouse.
你能想象吗 苏格拉底原始的迷幻剂
Can you imagine? Socrates' original hallucinogenic?
震人心扉 现在谈话怎么样
Hmm. Mind. Blown. How about that talk?
- 谈话 - 谈话
- Talk? - Talk!
- 现在 - 就现在 我们可以在这待会
- Now? - Now! We could be here a while.
你想从哪开始
Where do you want to start?
我不知道 分手
I dunno. Our break.
塔夫特发什么了事
What happened at Taft's.
- 凯伦- 嗯 谁是凯伦
- Karen... - Yeah, who is this Karen person?
我们应该怎么进入黑暗异种的核心
How we came into the clutches of the Dark Fae...
回到这个凯伦
Back to this Karen.
你好
Hello?
- 等等 等等 - 噢 可恶
- Wait wait wait... - Oh, shit!
当然 伐克斯太聪明而不会展现自己
Of Course. Vex is too smart to show himself.
哇唔 他很明显能够控制那个女人
Whoa. He's clearly controlling that woman.
他肯定在这里某个地方
He has to be here somewhere...
我不喜欢这里
I don't like this...
- 女人受伤了 女人受伤 - 博蒂亚!
- Woman down! Woman down! - Pietra!
我真的受伤了 这太恐怖了
I totally got wounded in action. This is so awesome.
上帝啊 受伤了
Oh god, it hurts!
如果你再不闭嘴 我可真要伤着你了
I'll hurt you if you don't be quiet.
波 我来处理 好吧 这肿了
Bo, I go this. Okay, it's just bruised.
告诉我实话 医生 我腿是不是没了
Tell me the truth, Doc, am I gonna lose the leg?
不 但是你要是再不闭嘴 你舌头会没有的
No, but you might lose a tongue if you don't be quiet.
当我找到他会给你电♥话♥的
I'll call when I find him!
波 你肯定需要这个
Bo! You're gonna need this.
为了记录啥 我认为你们是完美的一对
For the record? I think you make a great couple.
波 那小淫♥荡♥的脸
Bo, my sultry little suckface!
你什么时候开始做摩瑞根的肮脏工作的
Since when did you start doing the Morrigan's dirty work?
从你和浪人骗我成为黑暗异种
Since you and the Wanderer tricked me into becoming Dark Fae.
你现在开始取消它了
And now you're gonna undo it.
浪人
The Wanderer?
噢 那童话真长 妈妈讲给我把我吓坏了
Oh. That's a tall tale me mum told to scare me
在公共场合摆弄我自己
from fiddling with myself in public.
但是我没有时间去编妖怪的故事
But I haven't got time for stories about bogeyman.
我已经上路了 我永远都不会再见到你了
I'm hitting the road, so it's sayonara and see you never.
我很抱歉破坏了你的聚会
Sorry to crash your going away party.
我已经发了血誓来带你屁♥股♥ 回去复命摩瑞根
But I've given my blood oath to haul your bony ass to the Morrigan.
嘿 这就是钢管舞者的屁♥股♥
Hey. This is a pole-dancer's ass, this is.
滚开吧
So piss off.
抱歉先你一步把你搞定
Sorry in advance about the goose-egg!
啊啊 我的天啊
Ahhh... Swizzlesticks.
上帝 注射器里是什么
God, what was in that syringe?
哦 苏格拉底致幻剂
Oh yeah... Socrates.
一切都是 粉红色
Everything's all... pink.
我为什么在这 戴森
Why am I here...? Dyson?
噢 不 对不起 亲爱的
Oh, no. Sorry, luv,
戴森正在外面追自己的尾巴
Dyson's out chasing his own tail.
像你我这样闲逛算几个意思
Which means you and I can, like, totally hang out.
- 让我走 - 哦 是的 肯定会的
- Let me go... - Oh yeah, by all means.
哦 怎么了 你不能动了吗
Oh, what's that, you can't move?
有人被她前任的尖尖弄晕了哦
Well didn't someone get box-blocked by her ex's pointy thing.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表