剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
就这些?
That's it?
好吧...我还想要你的独角兽
Well... I'll take your unicorn too,
如果你想裁员的话
if you're looking to downsize.
看起来你的欲望永无止境啊
Just when it comes to unlimited wishes,
你这个肤浅的女人
you kind of landed on sssshallow.
好吧 你说话的样子
Well, you're one to talk.
就像那些学步小孩
Like those toddler-esque pores happen au natural.
现在
Now, now.
我只是每两个月蜕一次皮
I simply shed my skin every two months.
- 太不公平了 - 你可以试试
- That is so unfair. - You could try...
在你昏倒之前卸一下妆
removing your makeup before you pass out
在午夜之时享用奶酪玉米和伏特加
atop your midnight helping of cheese popcorn and vodka.
我 啊哦
Me-ow.
- 回到话题上来? -对 不好意思
- Back to the task at hand? - Right. Sorry.
我只是认为渺小的人类会有欲望
I merely thought the little human would wish
想要回报
for her return.
不
No.
还有 什么?
Also, what?
很遗憾
Pity.
你不知道你失去了什么么么
You don't know what you're misssssing.
我知道我想离开了
I know I'd like to get out of here
在你整个吞下我之前 所以
before you swallow me whole, so...
谢啦
thank you.
- 你叫我人类 - 我早就该发现了
- You called me human. - I should have realized it ssssooner.
你的探戈跳的太无力了
There was something so vulnerable about your tango...
- 噢 眼镜蛇大人 - 我给过你机会
- Oh, Cobra Commander. - I granted your wish,
现在我要整吞了你
now I "am" going to swallow you whole.
这不是很公平嘛
Isn't that a fair trade?
装扮不错呀 伐克斯
Nice costume, Vex.
你去年不还是个小挫样吗
Weren't you the impotent dick last year?
哼 现在是时候来看看是谁厉害
Well, now it's time to see who really is the bitch.
而谁刚刚死了
And who's just dead.
你大老远到这来
Did you come all the way down here just
就为了向我展示新鞋子吗
to show me your pretty new shoes?
恐怕不是 这是为了铭记
Hardly. This is about remembering.
或者 是确保没人记得
Or, making sure that no one else does.
你也失忆了
Your memory's gone, too.
我早就知道啦
I worked it out ages ago.
- 这才能解释一切 - 真的吗
- It's the only thing that makes sense. - really.
这更不对劲了
This is making less and less sense.
你真的认为我该成为莫瑞根吗
Do you really think I was meant to be the Morrigan?
我以前从未有过权力 我是说 不像这样
I've never really had power before. I mean, not like this.
如果
And what if...
大家的记忆会导致他们
the thing everyone remembers leads them
挑战我努力争取来的统治
to challenge my hard-fought reign?
我会不择手段来重掌权利
I did terrible things to get my mesmer back.
我都觉得很可怕
Even for me.
为我泪流成河吧伐克斯
Cry me a river, Vex.
我仍然会做噩梦 梦到自己孤独无助
I still have nightmares about being helpless.
无足轻重 穷困潦倒
Unable to influence. Unable to feed.
但是 这...嗯
But, this... hm...
这样对我来说是最好的结果
this is about as good as it gets for me.
如果我让肯吉和大家想起没有我一切都很好
And I'm damned if I'm gonna let Kenzi let everyone else
那我就完蛋了
recall how good it was to be without me!
那现在要怎么办呢 伐克斯
How's this going to work, Vex?
你不能再催眠我一次了 我转变了
You can't mesmer me once.I shift.
对 不过... 还好我可以催眠你的同伴
Yeah, well... it's a good thing I can mesmer your mate!
伐克斯 别动他
Vex! Leave him out of this!
苍天啊
Evan-nescence!!
你什么时候这么大题小做了
Since when do you do the dramatic?
你想玩点大的吗
You want drama?
那我就杀了你
I'm gonna end you.
小箱子...
Small crate...
大箱子 蛇精来啦
big crate, snake man coming...
加油 小肯
Come on, Kenzi...
加油 你没朋友 没天赋 快长树枝呀
come on, you no friends, no talent, Glow Stick... !
好吧
Okay...
还我 不不不
"Pay me." No, no, no.
我要重新变回人类
Of all times to get my human back on... !
你曾经和我们并肩作战
You fought by our side!
对不起
Guilty!
你违反了伊娃协议
You betrayed our agreement about Evony!
再来呀
Harder!!!
你是爱肯吉的 你怎么能这么对她
You love Kenzi! How could you do this to her?!
我们都爱肯吉
We all love Kenzi.
可是你的手下正在处理她呢
Hell, your Alpha Male's 'doing' her right now...
前艾什真要杀了莫瑞根吗
Is the former Ash really gonna kill the current Morrigan?
我觉得尤那达人不会同意的
I don't think the Una Mens would like that.
那只有一个办法来证实了
There's only one way to find out.
- 大狼爪 - 忘了告诉你 发型真不错哦
- Massive Wolf Paws... - Forgot to tell you: love the hair.
哦 我的...
Oh, my...
伊娃
Aife?
好久不见了
It's been a long time...
你好 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
指南针
The Compass!
- 它坏了 - 是因为被那个破坏了吗
- It cracked... - Well, did that do it?
不 你还有菜籽油
No, you still got canola oil.
等下...也许我们要让指针和北极重合
Wait... maybe we have to align the needle to the true North.
明白
Roger that.
- 肯吉... - 怎么了
- Kenzi... - What??
- 你一直都在我身边 - 你也是
- You've always been there for me. - And you for moi.
我愿为你献出生命
I would give my life for you.
永不抛弃你
I'd never desert you.
也许伐克斯是对的 这是最好的结果
Maybe Vex is right. Maybe this is as good as it gets.
也许
Maybe...
也许我们可以再进一步
Maybe we can make it better.
我..大概有八十条丁字裤
I... have, like, eighty thongs.
嗯 很棒啊
Well, that's great.
我是说 我 很孤独
I mean... I am... lonely.
而这 这一切 都是不对的
And this for... all of it, it isn't right.
这段时候都不对
It hasn't been for a while.
而我的 我的心很难受
And my... And my heart hurts.
戴森 我说不出原因
Dyson, and I don't know why.
而且 当你陷入爱里 你会知道的
Besides: when you're in love, you know.
对吧
Right?
嗯
Yeah.
不管发生什么 你和我 一起面对 对吧
Whatever happens, though, you and me, we're in it together, right?
嗯 生死之交 绝不重色轻友
Yes. Friends 'til the end. Bros before hoes.
- 豆吧的好兄弟 - 恩 全部同意
- Pals at the Dal... - Yeah, all that.
嗯
Yeah.
把它给我
Gimme that.
- 波 - 波
- Bo... - Bo...
不
No.
你好呀 爸爸
Hi... Daddy.
伊娃
Aife...
伊娃...别这样
Aife... please...
这是我仅剩的一切了
It's all that I have left.
是我的仇恨支撑我活下来
It's all that's kept me alive! Is my hate!
我知道有一天我们会重聚的
Knowing one day we would have our reunion.
而你会血流成河
And it would end in you spilling your cursed blood.
我会为我们找到她的
I'll find her for us.
这就是为她所做的
This is for "her!"
- 黑尔 黑尔 你没事吧 - 哦他没事
- Hale! Hale, are you okay? - Oh, he's fine.
真不错 海妖音超棒的
Very effective. Splendid siren-ing.
真高兴你没被蛇咬到 小肯
You know, I'm glad you didn't get bitten by the snake, Kenz.
我还得说 真喜欢
And I gotta tell you, I love what you're doing
你最近的睫毛
with your mascara these days.
- 我也是 - 对不起
- I do, too. - I'm so sorry...
不 停 停 我们要找到她
No, stop... stop, we're going to find her.
- 她失踪多久了 - 我们从哪开始
- How long has she even been missing? - Where do we even start?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表