剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
好了 各位 欢迎回来俱乐部
All right, guys, welcome back to the Clubhouse.
我们都很激动 不能自已啦
We are so excited, we can't even contain ourselves, because you
因为你们马上就要看到第四季第一集啦
guys are about to see the season 4 premiere. Okay?
在那之前 还有些
So, just before we do that, we're going to get a couple more
粉丝提问需要回答 好吗?
fan questions in before we go. All right?
不许再吃爆米花啦 箱子拿来
So enough popcorn. Hand over the box.
好啦!
All right!
来自布丽·安柏·尤曼的问题 问祖伊
This is from Bri Amber "Yumans"? Okay. This is for Zoie.
亲爱的 问题是为了扮演劳伦
And the question is, my love: "Was it hard learning
学习那么多医用术语很难吗?
all those medical terms and phrases Lauren says?
那其他人呢? 如何为角色准备的?
How about everyone else? How do you prepare for scenes?"
是的 很难 非常难
Yes, it's hard. It is hard.
我有时根本不懂我在说什么
I sometimes have no idea what I'm saying.
我真的只记发音然后背出来的
I literally just memorize it phonetically and then say it.
- 其他人呢? - 我绝对谷歌♥了
- How about everyone else? - I definitely Google and
并且维♥基♥百♥科♥了异种什么的 因为...
Wikipedia different Fae stuff. And because it's...
是啊 我需要脑袋里有画面
Yeah. I need to have a picture of something in my head
才能诠释故事嘛
when I'm trying to tell you guys a story.
我在片场乱转 在角落乱闻 在东西上乱尿
I walk on set, I smell in corners, I pee on things.
还冲陌生人乱吼
And I just kind of basically growl at the odd stranger.
舔自己的蛋蛋
And you lick your own balls.
好吧 那可得几年瑜伽功夫呢 哥们
Yes. Well, that took years of yoga, Paul.
不要低估我的训练
Don't diminish my training.
来到这 上妆发 装尾巴
Getting here and then going into the hair and make-up
就是我们常做的第一件事
trailer, which is usually the first thing that we do.
我开始逐渐觉得我越来越像波
I slowly start to feel more and more like Bo.
我一穿上紧裤子 就有裂纹
And then as soon as I put on the tight pants a
又搭皮带什么的...
nd the cleavage comes out and the belt goes on...
- 而且安娜就走掉了 - 安娜转头就走
- And the Anna goes away! - The Anna goes away.
我是谁啊? 不 我是说...
Who am I? No. I mean, it's...
我真的感觉我准备好一展身手了
And then I really feel ready to kick some ass.
我想知道你们在家什么感觉 知道再过
I wonder how you guys at home are feeling, knowing that we are
一会 史诗般的第四季就要拉开帷幕啦
mere moments away from the epic season 4 premiere.
马上播出 再回答一个问题
We are this close, but we've got one more question.
- 这是最终特别问题 - 好激动
- So this is the special last question. - Exciting.
我要去拿异种盒子 抽出题来
I'm gonna reach into the Fae box and I'm gonna pull it out.
来自简宁斯·肖恩的问题
And the question is from Janice Shawn.
我们知道你们不能剧透第四季
"We know you can't give away season 4,
不过给点线索吧
but throw us a bone."
- 噢! - 天啊!
- Ohh! - Gosh!
哇喔!
Whoa!
谈论第四季太难了 因为
It is so hard to talk about season 4, because there were
第三季留了很多悬念
so many cliff-hangers at the end of season 3.
不过我可以保证 你不会失望
Yeah. I can say I do feel like you won't be disappointed.
- 绝不会失望 - 你绝对不会失望
- Will not be disappointed. - You will not be disappointed.
- 火力全开的一季 - 太多转折
- It's a strong season. - There are so many twists and
峰回路转 迷雾重重 秘密勾当 性感撩人
turns and mysteries and secrets and sexiness.
我想每个角色 你都会
And I think each of the characters, you're going to see
以前所未有的角度审视他们
them in a way you've never quite seen them before.
- 我觉得这对我们都适用 - 没错
- And I think that is the case for all of us. - Yeah, that's true.
我想我们中的每位你都将会
I don't think there is any one of us that you're not going to get
有更进一步的了解 也会有更多惊喜
to know a little bit more about, and it will be a bit of a surprise.
- 是啊 - 等不及听听你们的观后感啦
- Yeah. - We can't wait to hear what you guys think.
我相信我们会很快再跟大家聊天的
I'm sure we will talk to you guys very soon.
- 我们希望你们会喜欢哦 - 太棒了!
- We hope you love it. - Yes!
这一季有大场面 有大邪恶 现在就为您呈现
This season got big, it got bad. We're going to bring it to you right now.
- 是的 没错 - 耶
- Yes, we are. - Yeah.
十分感谢粉丝们的提问
And thank you very much to all of our fans
我们今晚都学到很多
for great questions. We all learned a lot tonight.
我们拍第四季时都相当愉快
And we had a great time filming season 4.
是的 没错
Yes, we did.
我们由衷希望你们会喜欢哦
And we really hope that you all enjoy it.
几秒钟后就会首播 不要走开
It's coming up in just a few seconds, so don't go anywhere.
- 再见 各位 - 再见!
- Bye, everyone. - Bye!
- 我爱你们! - 哒哒
- I love you! - Ta-ta.
亲亲! 永远的好朋友!
Mwah! Best friends ever!
哦 天啊
Oh, boo ya.
现在让我瞧瞧有什么可大惊小怪的
Now let's see what all the fuss is about.
这个太像突击者了
Oh, this is so Raiders.
希望这个方舟里能有更少的纳粹面孔
Here's hoping this Ark contains less Nazi-face-melting goodness.
哦 是尤那达人
Oh, the Una Mens...
确实是 他们来了
Indeed. They are coming.
而且他们很饿
And they will be hungry.
让我走 僵尸男!
Let me go, zombie boy!
惠彻 等等
Whicher, hold on...
她已被捕 竟敢玷污血法
She is claimed. Yet dares to defile the blood laws.
她将被交给尤那达人
She will be delivered by the Una Mens.
而你伙计 你应该被交给一个牙医
And you need to be delivered to a dentist, buddy.
你的呼吸问起来像是雪人的屁♥眼♥
Your breath smells like the anus of a Yeti.
来自袭击避难所的人类大胆言论啊
Bold talk from the human who attacked a place of sanctuary.
惠彻 你犯了一个错误
Whicher, you're making a mistake.
你应该放她走
You should just let her go.
我一直告诉你我不是人类
I keep telling you I am not human.
蛮可爱的嘛
That's cute.
你看到了 这个女人不是你要找的
As you can see, this one cannot be the one you're looking for.
- 她是... - 宝贝 纯异种啊
- She is... - All Fae, baby.
感受下热度吧!
Feel the heat!
这怎么可能
How is it possible?
- 我弄错了? - 嘿 妖无完妖
- I am mistaken? - Hey, "pobody's nerfect".
我们会带她离开这的 使者先生
We'll get her out of here, your emissary.
下次我见到她 她的皮会被剥掉
The next time I see this one, her skin will line
放在在尤那达人的神圣屋中
the Una Mens Holy chambers.
- 我把他骗的团团转 - 走吧
- I totally had him. - Let's go.
谢谢 无为侦探
Thanks, Detective Do-Nothings.
你怎么不用厚重的狼爪一下拍在他屁♥股♥上?
What, you couldn't have whomped his ass with your massive wolf paws?
然后错过了秀? 不错啊 小火花飞溅
What, and miss the show? Nice work, Sparky.
太悬了 肯吉
That was too close, Kenz.
那些临时能量不是个好主意
These temporary powers are not a good idea.
不过很有必要
Yeah, but necessary,
因为我是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 记得吗?
because I'm a terrorist, remember?
闻起来像向日葵和夏敦埃酒的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
You terrorists all smell like sunflowers and Chardonnay?
好吧 我得带汀科贝尔回家了 好吗
Okay, I'm gonna take Timkerbell home, all right?
是啊
Yep.
- 你先请 - 我做文书工作吧
- After you. - I'll go do the paperwork.
向日葵?? 什么烂比喻
Sunflowers?? Nice.
这儿没人 戴森 别闻了
No one's here, Dyson. Stop sniffing.
只有你 我 还有丁字裤 哈?
Just you, me and the, uh, thongs, huh?
顺便说一句 这儿的丁字裤真不少
That's a whole lot of thongs, by the way.
你要知道 这些都是业务需要
Well, I will have you know, that these are all business thongs.
我根本不想知道那是什么意思
I don't even wanna know what that means.
不过我明白你为什么需要这么多丁字裤
I can see why you need all this stuff, though.
一种填补空虚的方式嘛
Sort of fills the place up a bit.
好吧 如果你想问的话 我不孤单 老狼
Well, I am not lonely, if that is what you're asking, wolfie.
事实上 我没问
I wasn't, actually.
和我在这里你怎么会孤单?
Why would you be lonely with me here?
那是个...不错的问题
That is a very... good question...
该死...
Shit...
是不是所有的狼都这么浪漫?
Are all wolves this romantic?
我只是在想黑尔 我...
I'm just thinking about Hale, I...
你想的挺开
That's very open-minded of you.
他疯狂地爱着你 对吗?
He's crazy about you, right?
我们什么时候开始...这样的?
Since when are we... this?
议会的来了
More Council douche-hats.
不是 闻起来太过...愉快了
No, smells a little too, uh... pleasant.
你好
Hello.
请你...
Please...
我需要和天才私♥家♥侦♥探♥聊聊
I need to speak with the talented private investigator.
我叫艾尔弗
My name is Aife.
女士 我记得你
I remember you, lady.
你让阿什说话像个蝙蝠侠 滚吧
You made Ash who talks like Batman, go boom.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表