剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
妖女迷行 前情提要
Previously on Lost Girl...
你把人类带到我们的地盘
You have brought a human into our chambers.
告诉我 我怎么归属黑暗派的
Tell me how I ended up pledged to the dark.
我对此一无所知
I don't know jack about it.
每次我走进这个房♥间 眼中只有你
Everytime I walk into a room you are all I can look at.
她是关键 肯吉 寻找我的记忆
She is the key, Kenz. To my memories,
寻找雨人 寻找一切相关的关键
to finding Rainer, and who knows what else.
反叛者试着推♥翻♥血圣的
The rebels trying to overturn the blood laws
- 血法 为何会这样 - 他堕落了
- of the Blood King, why was that? - He became corrupt.
我在床上找到这个盒子 有你的名字
I found this box on the bed, has your name on it.
- 要讨论什么 - 时间
- What's this about? - Time.
关于时间 我是黑暗派
It's about time. I am Dark.
我被浪人带走过
I was taken by the Wanderer.
我不知道他是谁或者发生了什么
And I don't know who he is or what happened
我一点也不喜欢跟他在一起 所以...
when I was with him and I don't like it one bit. So...
我这次要追查到底
I'm gonna get to the bottom of this once and for all.
- 谢谢肯吉 - 你做到了 波-波
- Thank you, Kenzi. - You got it, Bo-bo.
从这个
Starting...
开始
with this.
- 你疯了吗 - 特里克 别插手
- Are you out of your mind? - Trick, back off...
先等一下帕蒂·赫斯特 这是当初
Okay, just wait a minute Patty Hurst, is that not the same black smoke
把你带走的同一股黑烟吗
that took you from this shithole in the first place?
肯吉 如果你的鞋子收藏中有冥界鞋
Kenzi, if you have a Hel Shoe in your boot collection,
现在是时候了
now's time...
我要拿回来 我要拿回来
I'm taking it back... I want it back!
- 肯吉... 这是她的决定 - 谢谢
- Kenzi... it's her decision. - Thank you.
- 我很同意 - 什么
- I actually agree... - What?!
谢谢
Thank you.
- 这就是为什么 - 我们需要支持她
- Which is why... - we need to stand by her now
帮助她面对浪人
and help her face this Wanderer.
- 一起面对 - 是的 但是
- Together... - Yes, but...
我感觉是跟一屋孩子呆在一起
I feel like I'm in a room full of children.
- 伙计们 别 - 她可能又被带走
- Guys! Please! - She could be taken. Again.
迷失 而且这次我们可能永远失去她
Lost. And we might not get her back this time.
该死 各位
Damn it, people.
如果她打开那个罐子 她可能...
If she opens that jar, she could also...
- 不可能的 - 肯吉 你把那个还给我
- Not happening! - Kenzi! You give that back now.
不 我不会坐以待毙让你被带走
No, I'm not gonna sit back and have you taken again.
我说了 还给我
I said give it back!
伊莎波尔!
Isabeau!
你们没看见我浑浑噩噩 郁郁终日吗
Don't you see what is happening to me?
一无所知快把我逼疯了
Not knowing is driving me crazy.
对不起 但该结束这一切了
I'm sorry. But this has to end now...
管他的 来吧
Oh, what the hell.
特里克 你还好吧
Trickster you okay?
朋友还是敌人 伙计
Friend or foe, pal?
看你的样子 我觉得你是敌人
By the looks of you lot I'd say you were betting on foe.
当你不知你是谁时 生活会很艰辛
Life is hard when you don't know who you are.
当你知道真♥相♥后 生活会更艰难
It's harder when you don't know what you are.
我的爱伴随着死亡的降临
My love carries a death sentence.
我迷失了多年
I was lost for years...
在藏匿中找寻
searching, while hiding.
那个不为人知的属于我的世界
Only to find that I belong to a world hidden from humans.
当我已厌倦躲藏
I won't hide anymore.
我要过自己想要的生活
I will live the life I choose.
我名叫休金 我是浪人最卑微的
My name is Hugin and I am the most humble servant
仆人 而且眼下...
of the Wanderer. And for the time being...
我不会伤害你
I mean you no harm.
哎呀 真是个美丽的小东西
My. My. Aren't you a pretty little thing.
谢谢
Thanks.
我至少曾是浪人的思想
I am, or at least have been, the Wanderer's thought.
一艘船真正辗转各世界搜集
A vessel really traveling from plane to plane gathering
那个女人的信息
information about certain women...
- 我们见过 不是吗 - 是的
- We've met. Haven't we? - Yes.
我的兄弟缪因 和我一起把你从
My brother, Munin and I took you from this...
这烂地方带到他的火车上
... shithole and brought you to his train.
我们父亲的火车
Our father's train.
白纸黑字这样写的 坊间也这样流传的
So it is written ... so it is said.
- 父亲? - 是的 浪人是个伟大的人
- Father? - Yes. The Wanderer is a great man.
子孙众多
And a father to many.
若他如此伟大 为什么他不现身
If he's such a great man why doesn't he show his face?
总躲在廉价的谎言和夸张舞台效果之后?
Why does he hide behind cheap lies and theatrics?
我真不知道
Hmm. I really don't know.
不过你也许能告诉我为什么血圣
But perhaps you could tell me why the Blood King
躲在当地的酒吧的柜台后
has to hide behind a bar at a local watering hole?
- 我不知道你在说什么 - 哦 亲爱的
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Oh, dear.
你一本正经的脸真恶心 但是一直这样
Your poker face is lousy. But then again, it always was.
- 我的君主 - 嘿
- My liege. - Hey!
重点是 我要回到那辆火车上
Focus. I need to get back on that train.
- 我也想啊 - 它在哪
- Well join the club. - Where is it?
- 我毫无头绪 - 胡扯
- I haven't the foggiest. - Bullshit.
我保证 我没说谎
I assure you. I do not lie.
你一上火车 我兄弟缪因就把我
My brother Munin trapped me in that jar soon as you
困在罐子里 火车现在在哪 我真不知道
got on that train. Where it is now, I know not.
你兄弟不喜欢你的笑话
Brother didn't like your jokes?
不喜欢我妻子不属于他
Didn't like the fact my wife wasn't his.
他们现在在哪 度蜜月?
Ah. So where are they now? Honeymoon?
但愿别这么狠
One could only hope.
我需要回到那里 现在
I need back to get back there. Now.
我会帮你
And I will help you.
不过你要帮我报复我那阴险的兄弟
But only if you help me take revenge on my back-stabbing
还有我那令人厌恶的贱内
brother and that repulsive quim I used to call my wife.
缪因会知道火车的位置
Munin will know the location of the train.
- 等等 伙计 - 走吧
- Waitin' on you pal. - Yeah, let's go.
- 我准备好了 - 哦 不不
- I'm ready. - Oh, no, no, no.
要么单独走 要么干脆别走
We go alone or we don't go at all.
我们可不吃这套
That's not gonna work for us.
她去哪 我们就去哪
Where she goes, we go.
- 那我先行告辞 - 什么 不! 等等!
- Then I will take my leave. - What? No! Wait!
先等等
Just wait.
我爱你们两个 非常爱
I love you both. So much.
但是现在我要你们看着我走开
But right now I need you to watch me walk away...
因为我必须如此
because I have to do this.
这从来都不容易 不是吗
It's never gonna get easier, is it?
- 我准备好了 - 好极了
- I'm ready. - Excellent.
顺便说下 当我们上了火车...
Oh, and by the way, when we get on the train...
一旦我发现你是主人的敌人
if I find out you're an enemy of my employer
- 我会按照他的嗜好活剥你 - 我就知道
- I will flay you to his liking. - Oh! I knew it!
很高兴见到你们 拜
So nice meeting you all. Ta!
我错过什么了?
What did I miss?
你怎么这么久?
What took you so long?
我要带我的科学药品...
I was getting my science stuff...
你带着你的武器和狼性
You got your weapons, and your wolf,
我带着我的智慧 我们都...
and I've got my brains and we both have...
让我们找到我们的女孩吧 好吗
Let's just go get our girl. Ok?
你...
You're um...
我准备好揍这群乌鸦一顿了
I am ready to kick some Crow ass. Yes.
我本想问害怕吗 不过你这样说也行
I was going to say terrifying but yeah, that'll do.
给
Here.
我知道你有你的智慧和科学
I know you have your brains and your science,
但你带着刀会让我感觉好一点
but it would make me feel a lot better if you also had a knife.
- 谢谢 戴森- 不客气 路易斯医生
- Thank you, Dyson. - You're welcome, Dr. Lewis.
你知道么 我不确定我也能做到
You know? I'm not sure if I could either.
- 什么 - 选择
- What? - Choose.
我可以
I could.
是的
Yeah...
让我们行动吧
Let's do this.
特里克 为什么你经前综合征似的在那个
Trickster, why are you PMS'ing over that gorgeous,
高贵的 烟熏的 混♥蛋♥性感的坏蛋面前?
smoky, crowy, ass-face, hot, jerk?
- 我不知道你说什么 - 我们不相信你
- I don't know what your talking about. - We don't believe you.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表