剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
我们都是为每年的今天而来
Every year on this exact day it comes for us.
这就是我为什么要逃出这
That's why we come out here.
我们离开我们的邻居 我们离开我们的家族
We get away from neighbors, we get away from families.
我们把我们锁在这里一直到早晨
We lock ourselves in these cells until morning.
直到消失
Until it's gone.
为什么幽灵会缠住你的家族
Why is a ghost haunting your family?
我不知道 我身上貌似有他们的东西
I don't know. I just inherited the damn thing.
我家里每个人还没有告诉是什么时就死了
Everyone in my family died before they could tell my why.
你知道要想搞定这奇怪的东西是我要做的事情
Well, you know dealing with "weird shit" is kinda what I do.
我能帮助你
I can help.
天啊 帮助啥 哪有什么鬼 你这二货
O-M-G, help what? There is no frigging ghost, you psychos!
每年都会把我锁在这狗屁房♥间
Every year you lock me up in this stupid house,
我从来没有看见过一次鬼
and I have never even once seen a Ghost!
你休想再把我锁住了
You can't keep jailing me away!
- 好吧 就现在 - 爸爸 不要
- All right, it's time. - Dad! No!
现在是你离开我房♥间的时候了
And it's time for you to leave my house.
如果我被锁住 她也要被锁住
If I'm locked up ... then she's locked up too.
你们两个不能呆在一起 朱莉安 你懂的
You both can't be in the same cell, Julia. You know that!
伊恩 要是她去外面 过了鞋子结呢?
Ian, what if she goes outside past the shoes and the knots?
我不会拿我女儿命来冒险
I am not risking my daughter's life!
现在你赶紧离开这
And you need to leave now!
- 爸爸 - 好 我就走
- Dad! - It's ok. I'll go.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
在...
In...
好吧
Okay...
没有电♥话♥ 没有信件 没有任何的回应
No phone calls, no letters. No correspondence of any kind.
五年之类都没有
For five long years.
从现在开始 没有我 你活不下去
And now all of a sudden, you can't live without me.
我能说什么呢 我太感动了
What can I say? I'm touched.
如果生活教会我一件事情
If there's one thing that life has taught me,
那就是没有你 我绝对能活下去
it's that I can definitely live without you.
但是 我同意 你确实被感动了
But, I agree. You are touched.
现在开始 就有些不同了
Now, there is something different about you.
伊娃 你染过头发
Evony. Did you dye your hair?
是的 谢谢你注意到
Yes. Thank you for noticing.
这个颜色叫做把我眼球装回去
The color is called Grow-My-Eyeball-Back-
不然我把你变个球
Or-You-Will-Be-Growing-Back -A-Ball-Of-Your-Own!
- 朗朗上口啊 - 难道不是吗
- That's catchy. - Isn't it just?
是的
Yeah.
你在你的教堂合唱团里唱女高音 不是吗
You sing soprano in your church choir don't you?
是女低音
Alto.
我的孩子
Oh. My child...
我看见你还是可以和你的孩子相处的
I see you still have a way with children.
这职业真危险
Hazard of the profession, I suppose.
你要有我手上的权利
When you've been in power as long as I have ...
谁对你而言都是孩子
everyone is your child.
信不信由你
Like it or not,
某天你一觉醒来 你就成了妈
one day you just wake up and you're a mother.
还有德鲁
And Druid.
别让我失望
Don't disappoint me like 'Chanel Number Goo' did.
- 我的眼睛是棕色的 - 它们有些棕色
- My eyes are brown. - Actually, they're imperial brown
瞳孔又有点发绿色
with a slight flare of green in the rim of the cornea.
别弄砸了
Just don't screw this up.
老爸? 老爸 我错了
Dad? Dad, I'm sorry...
- 嘿 - 你回来了
- Hey... - You came back.
想要个室友吗
Need a cell mate?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你就像健康课视频里的女孩
You kind of look like that girl from that video
刚刚生完恶心的孩子
in health class giving gross birth.
没事的 肯吉
It's fine, Kenz, really.
谁是肯吉?
Uh, who's Kenz?
肯定是我思念已久的人
Somebody I obviously miss very much.
听着 朱莉安 怎么回事?
Look, um, Julia... What is going on?
我也有过不好的家庭团聚
I've been to my share of bad family reunions,
相信我 这是个疯狂的小镇
believe me, but this is crazy town.
我能给你看个东西吗
Um, can I show you something?
杀了他们 把他们杀光
Kill them... Kill them all
杀了他们
Kill them...
我们家的人 一直都会死
People in my family, keep... they keep dying.
凶杀 自杀
Murder. Suicide.
我的祖父毒死了全家 几乎全家死亡
My great grandfather he poisoned his whole family, almost, and then...
还把他们放在桌旁 开茶会
posed them like dolls that are at a tea party.
还有这里
Um, and then there's...
这个
there's this.
这个小男孩 是我爸爸
That little boy, right there? That's my Dad.
他看见爸爸射杀全家
He saw his father shoot his entire family.
你知道他怎么谈论遗传鬼魂吗?
You know how he talked about inheriting this ghost?
要是他有家族遗传病呢?
What if what he actually inherited is this thing? This...
这迫使他做这些疯狂的举动
...thing that keeps making them do all this horrible stuff.
你还见过更奇怪的吗
You've never seen anything out of the ordinary?
他把我锁在盒子里 好吗 他有病
He locks me in a box, okay? He's sick.
我真害怕有一天他会伤害我们
I'm just scared that one day he's gonna hurt us.
那我无能为力了
Well, I guess there's nothing I can do.
不过可以救你出去
Except get you out of here.
谢谢 谢谢你听我说
Oh, thank you. Thank you for listening to me.
其实你还挺酷的 对一个
You know, for a totally loco chick breaking in our house, you're...
破门而入的流浪♥女♥来说
you're actually pretty cool.
来吧
Come on.
我们跟丢了她味道
We've lost her scent.
不不 放心 我认识这片森林
No, no, relax... I know these woods.
我朋友懒约翰被埋在这
My friend Lazy John was buried out here.
我靠着树睡着了 然后
He fell asleep against a tree and then...
- 猴子们把他埋了 - 猴子吗?
- monkeys buried him. - Monkeys?
约翰 约翰
John! John.
约翰
John...
嗨 约翰
Hi, John.
- 你好啊 亲爱的 - 嗨 西里欧
- Hello. Hi, honey. - Hi, Clio.
约翰
John...
见见我的生意伙伴
I would like you to meet my business associate.
- 约翰 - 生意伙伴
- John. - Business Associate.
你看到淫妖穿过树林吗
Have you seen a Succubus running through these woods?
你的淫妖昨晚过去的 不过...
Your Succubus ran through last night. But...
她朝哪个方向走的
what direction did she go? Hm.
好吧
Okay.
不许作评价
Don't judge me.
- 你可以添一只趾头 - 不
- You can lick one toe. - No!
- 要他的 - 什么?
- Him. - Come again?
你想不想找到淫妖了
Do you want to find your Succubus, or not?
生意伙伴
Business associate.
天啊 你也太爱这姑娘了吧
Man! You must really love this girl.
这话题不许再提了
We shall never speak of this again.
这些巫毒术到底是什么故事?
So, what's the real story with this voodoo juju?
显然是笨鬼进不来
Apparently the stupid ghost can't come inside
除非她解开所有的鞋子和扣 弱爆了
'til she tries on all the shoes and unties all the knots; lame!
- 那向后倒呢? - 你向后走
- And walking backwards? - Oh, a ghost can't jump inside your body
鬼就不能附身 还真有道理
if you're walking backwards, duh. 'Cause that makes sense.
那可不是鬼魂
Oh. That's not a ghost.
那是附身鬼啊 朱莉安!
That's a body jumper! Julia!
朱莉安 不
Julia, no!
天啊 你生病了?
Jesus! You're sick?
我让你别掺和
I told you not to interfere!
我很抱歉 我只想帮忙
Look, I'm sorry. I was just trying to help.
帮忙 我已经控制住了
Help?! I had this under control!
伊恩!
Ian!
- 朱莉安在哪倒下的? - 外面
- Where did Julia collapse? - Outside.
鞋子结以外
Past the shoes and knots.
伊恩 你在干嘛
Ian, what are you doing?!
我们曾说过要是我们中有人被附身
We said if this thing entered one of us,
不论谁杀无赦
we would kill whoever that was!
不要杀朱莉安!
But not Julia!
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表